Automotive → Auto Towing

Jul 28 2014
Advanced Booting Service Advanced Booting parked behind and blocked the 24 hour Tow sign and waited for people to park to boot them and charge $65 Coral Gables Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Advanced Booting Service Miami, Florida

Jul 28 2014
select recovery Jason J. Ludwig and Nicholas P.Ficarra THIEVES CONARTIST Ashland Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: select recovery Ashland, Virginia

Jul 25 2014
All Rite Towing Service False charges,credit card mischarges New Port Minnesota Author: St. Paul , Minnesota Auto Towing: All Rite Towing Service New Port , Minnesota

Jul 22 2014
Alligator Towing Ripoff took advantage of my misfortune fort myers Florida Author: cape corl, Florida Auto Towing: Alligator Towing fort myers, Florida

Jul 20 2014
HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ They stole my wife's purse. My wife and I were in a bad vehicle accident and we were both incapacitated and taken to the hospital. I was never able to locate my wife's purse late. My wife had her Ipad in her purse. I was able to geo-locate it using the GPS tracker application that we had installed on it. I geo-located her Ipad which was in her purse to Hornes Wrecker Service address in Fayettevile after I went to the location to retrieve our belongins and did not find her purse in the truck. Their address was the last known location of her Ipad and I geo-located it there AFTER THE INSURANCE COMPANY HAD MOVED OUR TRUCK which proves that they took her purse out of our vehicle and kept it. Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Cameron, North Carolina Auto Towing: HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jul 17 2014
Eagle Towing rude uncaring expensive impossible to reach Georgetown Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Towing: Eagle Towing Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
J.C. Auto Repair & Towing Towing, Auto, Auto Repair, tow truck Indio California Author: Dallas, Oregon Auto Towing: J.C. Auto Repair & Towing Indio, California

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide
Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Poor Man's Towing and Auto Repair Poor Man's Towing Towing and Auto Repair Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Towing: Poor Man's Towing and Auto Repair Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 10 2014
all county towing all county towing are definatly thieves Ft Lauderdale, Florida Author: haliburton, Ontario Auto Towing: all county towing Ft Lauderdale, , Florida

Jul 09 2014
Rudy Towing Company, Rudy Towing Companies in Cleveland, Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Auto Towing: Rudy Towing Company Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 08 2014
A 1 Recovery Scammers!! Waiting to tow anyone! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: A 1 Recovery Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 08 2014
AARP Road Side Assistance bate and switch Nationwide Nationwide Author: Martinez, California Auto Towing: AARP Road Side Assistance Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Carrolls 24hour towing Total ripoff scammers Martinsburg West Virginia
Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Towing: Carrolls 24hour towing Martinsburg, West Virginia

Jul 06 2014
commonwealth Gas & Tow Citgo Gas Station Terrible Towing plantation Florida Author: WESTON, Florida Auto Towing: commonwealth Gas & Tow plantation, Florida

Jul 06 2014
sound recovery towing sound recovery Portland 503 367-0921 Total fraud portland Oregon Author: portland , Oregon Auto Towing: sound recovery towing portland, Oregon

Jul 05 2014
MidCity Automotive Travis, the tow truck driver, and Alex, the office manager, was no help when I came to defend that I did pay for parking. Travis has the photographs is the money slots and will not send them to Alex. Alex is not making Travis send the photos so I an prove I paid for parking. Also, when Alex called Travis, Travis told me to pay the fine and I'll get my photos on Monday. My license plate is a GA license plate and he is banking on me not being here on Monday which would force me to pay the fine. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Towing: MidCity Automotive New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 03 2014
Hisham’s Towing There has to be a law! My car was towed off of a private lot granted it wasn't registered because it was being repaired to be sold. The lot where it is usually parked was being re-striped so it was just there for a day. I received a notice in the mail stating that The police stored the car with Hisham Towing at 14201 S Halldale Gardena, CA 90249 on the 26th of June, on July 2nd I went down to pick up the car and was told that I would have to get a police release form which it was too late to pick one up. I was told then that I owed $600.00 plus the $300 to register before I could pick the car up. It's now July 3 and the fees are already over $900.00 so we decided it wasn't worth it to get the car. I decided go back to Hisham Towing to ask the guy if I can just let them keep the car as of today July 3rd so that they can stop charging me the almost $100.00 dollars a day for storage. He tells me No. They are going to continue charging me for 42 days. 42 days! Even though I asked him to keep the car and the pick slip since they are going to get the car anyway. He said that they will still charge me storage fees knowing that I am not picking up the car. Then he continues to say that if I bring my Pink slip and $400.00 he will clear it all. This is such a scam! I told him I can't afford to get the car because of the fees, they are taking the car for auction anyway I tell him, why can't they just stop charging me storage today I asked. He said that's all he can do. Take my car and bill me for 42 days of storage! This is happening to most people in the urban area, It's sad because we keep letting it happen. It's wrong and can't be legal. Who can we turn to? This has to stop. I will seek the advise of an attorney regarding this matter! Stay clear of these crooks! And if it is happening to you please tell your story! Hopefully we can stop this crime. It can't be legal! Gardena California Author: Gardena, California Auto Towing: Hisham’s Towing Gardena, California

Jul 01 2014
Caroline's Towing Caroline's Towing7930 Bowen Rd.Palmetto, Georgia TOWED, STRIPPED, STOLE, TRADED & TOOK MY BELONGINGS Palmetto Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Towing: Caroline's Towing Palmetto, Georgia

Jun 27 2014
AAA Northern California Stranded for Almost Four Hours! Emeryville California Author: Hercules, California Auto Towing: AAA Northern California Emeryville, California

Jun 25 2014
Ashland Towing & Repair Ashland Tow & Repair is a Ripoff, Quote One Price Before the Tow, Then Double the Price. ASHLAND Oregon
Author: Medford, Oregon Auto Towing: Ashland Towing & Repair ASHLAND, Oregon

Jun 24 2014
Dedicated Recovery Service Stole $700 worth of items from my car. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: monrovia, California Auto Towing: Dedicated Recovery Service Rancho Cucamonga, California