Automotive → Auto Towing

1, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 30 2015
Giannone Towing Carmine Giannone Rude, Foul-mouthed Driver claims to be owner of the company!!! Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Giannone Towing Norristown, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2015
unlimited recovery towing company these rude, theives stole my vechacal right out of my assigned parking spot and blaintly lied about the reason.first said double parked which was impossibe because car parked beside me, then said wedged between two cars also impossible the other side is a island with bushes and bolders. all they could come up with after two lies is tire was on curb!! bbb rates them F also 19 similar complaints with bbb raleigh nc North Carolina
Author: raleigh nc, North Carolina Auto Towing: unlimited recovery raleigh nc, North Carolina

Aug 21 2015
Speedy Repo Took my money and cussed my secretary Nationwide Author: Bowie, Texas Auto Towing: Speedy Repo Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Creams auto dismantlers Be careful, don't trust them, and get it in writing. santa rosa California Author: SANTA ROSA, California Auto Towing: Creams auto dismantlers santa rosa , California

Aug 18 2015
Mike's Towing Unbelieveable Business Practices Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Towing: Mike's Towing Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Gary's westside towing llc closed early/charged "after hours" fees seattle Washington Author: seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Gary's westside towing llc seattle, Washington

Aug 14 2015
Allstar TDLR DFW VSF, LLC Towing company is towing vehicles without cause dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Allstar TDLR dallas, Texas

Aug 14 2015
Creekview Apartments Dallas towing vehicles without cause Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Creekview Apartments Dallas, Texas

Aug 12 2015
bc towing lied about pricing ,made comments about make up sold vehicle before 30 days were up salem Oregon Author: molalla, Oregon Auto Towing: bc towing salem, Oregon

Aug 07 2015
Advanced Booting Geraldboss: Mike JacobsLocation 903call 770-999-0686 no signage, have photos, booted and seemed like a scam - parking lot at 8th/peachtree atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Advanced Booting atlanta, Georgia

Aug 06 2015
Samantha's Towing and Recovery Liars, frauds, cheats, ignorant scum King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Samantha's Towing and Recovery

Aug 05 2015
Johnnys towing and recovery They advertise on line towing services starting at 65 dollars. Also they would be there in15 minutes. After an hour they hooked me up and towed me 2 blocks. They dropped the car and told me 225.00 dollars! I called the next day and they said the65 dollars was just for advertising and didn't include actual towing, just roadside assistance. It's150 dollars just too hook up the car and5 dollars a mile after that. Oswego Illinois Author: Park Forest, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys towing and recovery

Aug 02 2015
dfw tows DFW Tows towing scam dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Towing: dfw tows dallas, Texas

Jul 30 2015
DTR Towing of Manassas On July 30 DTR Towing in Manassas stole my vehicle. Manassas, VA 20110 Virginia Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Towing: DTR Towing of Manassas Virginia

Jul 29 2015
Mr C's Towing - Omar/ Jean Omar, Jean Mr C's Towing took advantage of my son's naivete, towed his car, got him down to the tow yard and held on to his car until after hours so that they could charge him more money!!!Southgate California Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Towing: Mr C's Towing - Omar/ Jean Southgate , California

Jul 24 2015
Glenn Ann Towing Ignored my calls , hung up on me , claimed he did not no what vehicle I was asking about. I gave him the veh. I.d. & yr. His reply ,is it a honda. ! I said no IT IS A 95 ford van white. And still he said I will need more info nothing is coming up ! He then hung up ? Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Auto Towing: Glenn Ann Towing Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 18 2015
Jones Ford Glen Jones Ford refuses to repair Ford F-150, Plus plays a phony repair claim then tells me the car will be sent to auction. Instead the car is placed on car lot and sold withinb a few days for twice what they gave me. They also lied about the MSRP and other items when I bought the Truck Casa Grande Arizona Author: casa grande, Arizona Auto Towing: Jones Ford Casa Grande, Arizona

19, Report #1241922

Jul 14 2015
A-aarlington abandoned vehicle This towing company will basically steal your car and charge you to get it back. Arlington Texas Author: Desoto, Texas Auto Towing: A-aarlington abandoned vehicle

20, Report #1241921

Jul 14 2015
Klaus Towing Evil, Cheats, Liars, unjust, Racists Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Towing: Klaus Towing Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 11 2015
all day towing they over charge you illegally hayward California Author: Fremont, California Auto Towing: all day towing Hayward, California

Jul 09 2015
Boston Garage Taken advantage of in a major way! Danbury Connecticut Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Auto Towing: Boston Garage Danbury, Connecticut