Automotive → Auto Towing

Oct 12 2015
Pama managment Jackie Ilegally towing and the blame shifts from jackie/pama management and above and beyon towing San bernardino California Author: San bernardino, California Auto Towing: Pama managment San bernardino, California

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 28 2015
Roadside towing Illegally parked???? Durham North carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Roadside towing Internet

Sep 28 2015
Mall view Motors Renters Scammers towed my truck & tried to charge me their own rates & they wouldn't tell me where my truck was located Waterbury Connecticut Author: waterbury, Connecticut Auto Towing: Mall view Motors Waterbury, Connecticut

Sep 20 2015
Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc amanda, steve or David Hobkirk Scammers Tallahassee Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Auto Towing: Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Ronda Lane Auto Storage and Jetwrecker This company towed my vehicle illegally Houston Texas Author: iowa city, Iowa Auto Towing: ronda lane auto storage

Sep 18 2015
Gale's Towing and Recovery GTR, Gails Towing, GT Towing Racist unethical perverts McMinnville Oregon Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Gale's Towing and Recovery McMinnville, Oregon

Sep 13 2015
boomerang recovery tampa florida our 2012 ford expeditions steering wheel was ripped, a $100.00 flashlight was stolen, and all our 6 year Olds gift cards and money from his birthday in his spider man wallet. no one will return phone calls and the one time we talked to a person, they threatened me and said it was there word against ours. tampa Florida Author: Florida, Florida Auto Towing: boomerang recovery tampa florida tampa , Florida

Sep 11 2015
certified auto mall they were extremely rude tried to swindle me to turn over title when they didnt properly inform me of tow howell nj new jersey Author: jackson, New Jersey Auto Towing: certified auto mall Internet

Sep 09 2015
All Roadside Towing Don;t fall for the Bait and Switch San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Towing: All Roadside Towing San Diego, California

Sep 09 2015
DV Towing KEVIN Worst Tow Company Ever Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Towing: DV Towing Glendale, Arizona
13, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 30 2015
Giannone Towing Carmine Giannone Rude, Foul-mouthed Driver claims to be owner of the company!!! Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Giannone Towing Norristown, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2015
unlimited recovery towing company these rude, theives stole my vechacal right out of my assigned parking spot and blaintly lied about the reason.first said double parked which was impossibe because car parked beside me, then said wedged between two cars also impossible the other side is a island with bushes and bolders. all they could come up with after two lies is tire was on curb!! bbb rates them F also 19 similar complaints with bbb raleigh nc North Carolina
Author: raleigh nc, North Carolina Auto Towing: unlimited recovery raleigh nc, North Carolina

Aug 21 2015
Speedy Repo Took my money and cussed my secretary Nationwide Author: Bowie, Texas Auto Towing: Speedy Repo Nationwide