Automotive → Auto Towing

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 09 2016
Tri Star Transportation Tristar Transportation Illegally charged for services Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: Tri Star Transportation Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 05 2016
Tremont Towing Tremont Rip off Miami Beach Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Towing: Tremont Towing Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 04 2016
JET WRECKER SERVICE "CUSTOMER PARKING ONLY", BUT THEY TOWED CUSTOMER'S CAR AND FORCED TO PAY TO GET CAR BACK!!! HOUSTON Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Auto Towing: JET WRECKER SERVICE HOUSTON, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Hillside Auto Body & Services Inc Less than 24 hrs holding my son's car charging - 1st time $500. 2nd time $300 plus my sons wallet was left in the car and was gone when we picked up the car. $400 gone out of his wallet. Not to mention the people are rude and a complete eye sore in Arlington Heights! This towing company needs to be investigated. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Auto Towing: Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Arlington Heights, Illinois

Mar 22 2016
glen allen towing & recovery. i called them for a tow 4:22 pm.the truck showed up at 5:00 thats 30 minutes later .the driver hooked up tow me 3 miles .it was 5:30.he then charged for 4 hours at 400.00 dollars.it was supposed to be 150 an hour.it took him 1 Hour to do the whole thing. richmond Virginia Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Auto Towing: glen allen towing & recovery. richmond, Virginia

Mar 16 2016
Steve's Towing Steve's Towing Inc Unethical,Deceitful,business practices lake elsinor California Author: San Clemente, California Auto Towing: Steve's Towing lake elsinor, California

Mar 01 2016
Always towing and recovery, inc. (owner and Steve) Left in the cold with damaged truck milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Horicon, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Always towing and recovery, inc. milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio