Automotive → Auto Towing

May 28 2016
Lone Star Wrecker Service Damage, non compliant, rude, snide Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Towing: Lone Star Wrecker Service Corpus Christi, Texas

May 25 2016
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Cancelled membership because we used the service. Englewood Colorado Author: acton, California Auto Towing: Good Sam Roadside Assistance Englewood, Colorado

May 20 2016
RV management missions at sunbow illegally towed my car, hired abusive staff with verbal and psychological abuse towards tenants san diego California Author: chula vista, California Auto Towing: RV management san diego, California

May 19 2016
Jonny's Towing and Recovery Bait and Switch, Scam, Robbery Oswego Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

May 16 2016
Anchor Towing Anchor Towing Florida Keys Anchor Towing ripoff Scammers Ramrod Key Florida Author: big pine key, Florida Auto Towing: Anchor Towing Ramrod Key, Florida

May 15 2016
Retrievers Towing Tigard Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Towing: Retrievers Towing Tigard, Oregon

May 11 2016
Stolen by Bexar Towing My truck was stolen from the Prinz shopping center parking lot in 30 seconds!!! San Antonio Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Towing: Bexar Towing San Antonio, Texas

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 08 2016
Bendron Titan Trailers Defective Leaf Spring Welding Near Catastrophe Douglas Georgia
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Towing: Bendron Titan Trailers Douglas, Georgia

May 06 2016
Johnnys Towing Service Highway Robbery Illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing Service Illinois

May 04 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Dishonest, lied and quoted wrong Oswego Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 09 2016
Tri Star Transportation Tristar Transportation Illegally charged for services Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: Tri Star Transportation Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 05 2016
Tremont Towing Tremont Rip off Miami Beach Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Towing: Tremont Towing Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,