Automotive → Auto Towing

Apr 04 2016
JET WRECKER SERVICE "CUSTOMER PARKING ONLY", BUT THEY TOWED CUSTOMER'S CAR AND FORCED TO PAY TO GET CAR BACK!!! HOUSTON Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Auto Towing: JET WRECKER SERVICE HOUSTON, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Hillside Auto Body & Services Inc Less than 24 hrs holding my son's car charging - 1st time $500. 2nd time $300 plus my sons wallet was left in the car and was gone when we picked up the car. $400 gone out of his wallet. Not to mention the people are rude and a complete eye sore in Arlington Heights! This towing company needs to be investigated. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Auto Towing: Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Arlington Heights, Illinois

Mar 22 2016
glen allen towing & recovery. i called them for a tow 4:22 pm.the truck showed up at 5:00 thats 30 minutes later .the driver hooked up tow me 3 miles .it was 5:30.he then charged for 4 hours at 400.00 dollars.it was supposed to be 150 an hour.it took him 1 Hour to do the whole thing. richmond Virginia Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Auto Towing: glen allen towing & recovery. richmond, Virginia

Mar 16 2016
Steve's Towing Steve's Towing Inc Unethical,Deceitful,business practices lake elsinor California Author: San Clemente, California Auto Towing: Steve's Towing lake elsinor, California

Mar 01 2016
Always towing and recovery, inc. (owner and Steve) Left in the cold with damaged truck milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Horicon, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Always towing and recovery, inc. milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 18 2016
Retriever Towing Illegal towing,and failure to update records portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Towing: Retriever Towing portland, Oregon

Feb 10 2016
Day & Night Towing They stole my vehicle and sold it without notice or authorization. Then I received my DMV renewal! They never report to any agency LAPD or DMV. Thieves! Northridge California Author: Sylmar, California Auto Towing: Day & Night Towing Northridge , California