Automotive → Auto Towing

May 26 2014
EPS PARKING LOT BOOTING, HELD HOSTAGE TRYING TO SHOP I was shoping in a complex went to traders joes put my reciept and bag in car then went to starbucks came out side with a boot on my car, I showed the man my reciept of shopping in the complex made me pay $75 even with reciepts ATLANTA Georgia Author: Douglasville , Georgia Auto Towing: EPS ATLANTA, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Affordable Towing AFFORDABLE TOWING Aka Collision Pro aka Sports And Imports, LLC - Collision Pro Towing Scam Fort Smith Arkansas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Towing: Affordable Towing Fort Smith, Arkansas

May 22 2014
Rendered Services Towing company falsely towed vehicle under non consumer of kmart Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Rendered Services Chicago, Illinois

May 21 2014
Asher Wrecker Service Dragged my 2011 Ram 4x4 causing multible Damage while loading on Tow Truck Little Rock Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Auto Towing: Asher Wrecker Service Little Rock, Arkansas

May 20 2014
Rutherford Village Auto Rescue; Parterre Property Services Inc I was staying as a visitor in one of their property. I did proper online registration but still towed after three nights of staying there. When I call the number provided, I was given the BS of not doing proper registration. Edmonton Alberta
Author: FORT MCMURRAY, Alberta Auto Towing: Rutherford Village Edmonton, Alberta

May 16 2014
AAA No refunds and much higher annual fee than initial membership fee. Various Nationwide Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Towing: AAA Nationwide

May 12 2014
1800-imstuck Fraudulant Charges Plainview New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Towing: 1800-imstuck Nationwide

May 09 2014
Rob's Towing Scamming Customers Bristol Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Rob's Towing Bristol, Pennsylvania

May 06 2014
Black Bull Towing Black Bull towed in 20 minutes required me to pay in cash would not accept my credit card. Fort Worth Texas Author: Durant, Oklahoma Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

May 03 2014
Jordan Towing/Tony 'The Tiger' et al, Tony, Our Tow Truck Driver as well. Quoted us $75 total for towing. At the end of our 'lovely ride', he charged us $175. RIPOFF! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! Plano, Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Auto Towing: Jordan Towing/Tony 'The Tiger', et al Nationwide

May 01 2014
Pama Management Company Rodeo Lane Los Angeles, CA 90016 Pama Management commits Illegally towing for profit to S.side Towing a.k.a. Car Theft $1500 Damage to brand new car~!!! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Towing: Pama Management Company Los Angeles, California

62, Report #1142050

Apr 26 2014
Renner's auto sales Mallview towing Held car for ransom demanded 600 times state maximum for unconsentual tow. waterbury ct Connecticut Author: waterbury , Connecticut Auto Towing: Renner's auto sales waterbury ct, Connecticut

63, Report #1141968

Apr 26 2014
Retriever Towing They charged us $300 to pick our stolen car. Because the thieves stole our registration from the glove box, they charged us an extra day. Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Auto Towing: Retriever Towing Portland, Oregon

Apr 23 2014
Atlanta towing Express Automotive Services Not honest about waiving towing fee if brought to their center and discounts for mechanical services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Atlanta towing Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
MVC Towing Some fat guy foreably wanted to tow my car. Turns out the fatso is the owner (he claimed). Anyway, unfortunately got into an altercation with the shyster and physically disallowed him. He fell hard so I wonder how he explained the bruises in the days after. Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: Ontario Auto Towing: MVC Towing Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Auto Towing: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Kenvil, New Jersey

Apr 15 2014
Jim's Northgate Towing Day & Night Towing, Rainbow Towing Bad towing company Seattle Washington Author: Woodinville, Washington Auto Towing: Jim's Northgate Towing Seattle, Washington

Apr 15 2014
Portland Street Service Center Portland St MobilPortland St Towing & Recovery unprofessional, bad business, liars, crooks, no ethics South Berwick Maine
Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Auto Towing: Portland Street Service Center South Berwick, Maine

weak