Automotive → Auto Towing

May 16 2016
Anchor Towing Anchor Towing Florida Keys Anchor Towing ripoff Scammers Ramrod Key Florida Author: big pine key, Florida Auto Towing: Anchor Towing Ramrod Key, Florida

May 15 2016
Retrievers Towing Tigard Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Towing: Retrievers Towing Tigard, Oregon

May 11 2016
Stolen by Bexar Towing My truck was stolen from the Prinz shopping center parking lot in 30 seconds!!! San Antonio Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Towing: Bexar Towing San Antonio, Texas

May 22 2016
Erin DiPaola Erin DiPaola Spears Fraud, Car Fraud, Audi Q5, Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Erin DiPaola Chicago, Illinois

May 08 2016
Bendron Titan Trailers Defective Leaf Spring Welding Near Catastrophe Douglas Georgia
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Towing: Bendron Titan Trailers Douglas, Georgia

May 06 2016
Johnnys Towing Service Highway Robbery Illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing Service Illinois

May 04 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Dishonest, lied and quoted wrong Oswego Illinois Author: Buffalo Grove , Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 09 2016
Tri Star Transportation Tristar Transportation Illegally charged for services Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: Tri Star Transportation Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 05 2016
Tremont Towing Tremont Rip off Miami Beach Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Towing: Tremont Towing Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 04 2016
Author: Allen, Texas Auto Towing: JET WRECKER SERVICE HOUSTON, Texas

Apr 03 2016
Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Hillside Auto Body & Services Inc Less than 24 hrs holding my son's car charging - 1st time $500. 2nd time $300 plus my sons wallet was left in the car and was gone when we picked up the car. $400 gone out of his wallet. Not to mention the people are rude and a complete eye sore in Arlington Heights! This towing company needs to be investigated. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Auto Towing: Hillside Towing Arlington Heights Arlington Heights, Illinois

Jul 16 2016
Westland Car Care deceitful, theft, irresponsibility, stealing, neglectful, stole my money, ran sacked my vehicle, dirty Westland Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Towing: Westland Car Care Westland, Michigan

Jul 18 2016
Black Bull Towing Mr. AARON HUHEM , OWNER Illegally towed vehicle and returned it with over $5000 in personal property missing Fort Worth Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 22 2016
glen allen towing & recovery. i called them for a tow 4:22 pm.the truck showed up at 5:00 thats 30 minutes later .the driver hooked up tow me 3 miles .it was 5:30.he then charged for 4 hours at 400.00 was supposed to be 150 an took him 1 Hour to do the whole thing. richmond Virginia Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Auto Towing: glen allen towing & recovery. richmond, Virginia