Automotive → Auto Towing

Aug 12 2015
bc towing lied about pricing ,made comments about make up sold vehicle before 30 days were up salem Oregon Author: molalla, Oregon Auto Towing: bc towing salem, Oregon

Aug 07 2015
Advanced Booting Geraldboss: Mike JacobsLocation 903call 770-999-0686 no signage, have photos, booted and seemed like a scam - parking lot at 8th/peachtree atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Advanced Booting atlanta, Georgia

Aug 06 2015
Samantha's Towing and Recovery Liars, frauds, cheats, ignorant scum King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Samantha's Towing and Recovery

Aug 05 2015
Johnnys towing and recovery They advertise on line towing services starting at 65 dollars. Also they would be there in15 minutes. After an hour they hooked me up and towed me 2 blocks. They dropped the car and told me 225.00 dollars! I called the next day and they said the65 dollars was just for advertising and didn't include actual towing, just roadside assistance. It's150 dollars just too hook up the car and5 dollars a mile after that. Oswego Illinois Author: Park Forest, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnnys towing and recovery

Aug 02 2015
dfw tows DFW Tows towing scam dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Towing: dfw tows dallas, Texas

Jul 30 2015
DTR Towing of Manassas On July 30 DTR Towing in Manassas stole my vehicle. Manassas, VA 20110 Virginia Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Towing: DTR Towing of Manassas Virginia

Jul 29 2015
Mr C's Towing - Omar/ Jean Omar, Jean Mr C's Towing took advantage of my son's naivete, towed his car, got him down to the tow yard and held on to his car until after hours so that they could charge him more money!!!Southgate California Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Towing: Mr C's Towing - Omar/ Jean Southgate , California

Jul 24 2015
Glenn Ann Towing Ignored my calls , hung up on me , claimed he did not no what vehicle I was asking about. I gave him the veh. I.d. & yr. His reply ,is it a honda. ! I said no IT IS A 95 ford van white. And still he said I will need more info nothing is coming up ! He then hung up ? Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Auto Towing: Glenn Ann Towing Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 18 2015
Jones Ford Glen Jones Ford refuses to repair Ford F-150, Plus plays a phony repair claim then tells me the car will be sent to auction. Instead the car is placed on car lot and sold withinb a few days for twice what they gave me. They also lied about the MSRP and other items when I bought the Truck Casa Grande Arizona Author: casa grande, Arizona Auto Towing: Jones Ford Casa Grande, Arizona

85, Report #1241922

Jul 14 2015
A-aarlington abandoned vehicle This towing company will basically steal your car and charge you to get it back. Arlington Texas Author: Desoto, Texas Auto Towing: A-aarlington abandoned vehicle

86, Report #1241921

Jul 14 2015
Klaus Towing Evil, Cheats, Liars, unjust, Racists Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Towing: Klaus Towing Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 11 2015
all day towing they over charge you illegally hayward California Author: Fremont, California Auto Towing: all day towing Hayward, California

Jul 09 2015
Boston Garage Taken advantage of in a major way! Danbury Connecticut Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Auto Towing: Boston Garage Danbury, Connecticut

Jul 07 2015
Santa Ana Club S.P. / Pepe's Towing Predatory Towing and Unlawful Tows Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club S.P. Santa Ana, California

Jul 03 2015
Central Parking & Riverwalk Towing Money scam prays on tired travelers, company prays on busy Alamodome attenders San Antonio Texas Author: Junction , Texas Auto Towing: Central Parking San Antonio, Texas

Jul 02 2015
NORTHWEST TOWING ROLLING MEDOWS llc. ILLEGALLY BROKE INTO THEN TOWED CAR Rolling MEDOWS Illinois Author: Arlington heights, Illinois Auto Towing: NORTHWEST TOWING ROLLING MEDOWS llc. Rolling MEDOWS, Illinois

Jul 02 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery inc Johnny's towing Gomez towing Rip off!! Charged me $1000 more than we agreed Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery inc Lombard , Illinois

Jul 01 2015
The Abbey @ Briar Forest Invalid Towing Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: The Abbey @ Briar Forest Houston, Texas

Jun 30 2015
cedarbluff towing towed my honda accord. i had just purchased the vehicle and did not yet get it registered in my name. when i went to get the car i only had my bill of sale which is legall in tennessee. they refused to give me my car even though i had a bill of sell showing transfer of ownership from one person to me. i called k.p.d and they came and told me word for word that because they were a business they could refuse to let my car out to me untill they saw what they deeemed to be proof of ownership that was good enough for them. then said there was nothing criminal about it that it was a civil matter. said that the tow company could request to see a purple cow even if i had a clear title and i had better have the purple cow? so basically they are attempting to steal my property from me because they can. they get to decide what is and isnt good enough proof of ownership. i mean its obvious they gettin kick backs from towing cars. but this is bull knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: cedarbluff towing knoxville, Tennessee