Automotive → Auto Towing

Oct 15 2015
Linares Towing Services OUTRAGEOUS TOWING FEES Carrollton Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Towing: Linares Towing Services Carrollton, Texas

Oct 14 2015
Eric towing Fortworth I was moving from where I live so I moved my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta, but the car died. We moved it to a business parking lot with no signage or note on cars being towed. Took the battery to auto zone. I picked up the battery but decided to finish moving. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 after dropping my kids in school. I checked on it. There was still no sign on the car to move it or a tow sign in the area. I called a friend of mine, Brian and we were going to move it that evening. I drive to the location by 6.00 pm to wait for Brian. My car was not there and a sign just appeared from no where on the property. I called them to put my car back. The lady gave me an email address but I needed to research and get legal help against this ripoff. Fortworth Tx Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Eric towing Fortworth , Texas

Oct 12 2015
Pama managment Jackie Ilegally towing and the blame shifts from jackie/pama management and above and beyon towing San bernardino California Author: San bernardino, California Auto Towing: Pama managment San bernardino, California

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 28 2015
Roadside towing Illegally parked???? Durham North carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Roadside towing Internet

Sep 28 2015
Mall view Motors Renters Scammers towed my truck & tried to charge me their own rates & they wouldn't tell me where my truck was located Waterbury Connecticut Author: waterbury, Connecticut Auto Towing: Mall view Motors Waterbury, Connecticut

Apr 13 2016
Arrow Towing Inc, Arrow Towing, Victor Rosario, Arrow Towing STAY AWAY FROM ARROW TOWING THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Saddle Brook New Jersey
Author: Garfield, New Jersey Auto Towing: Arrow Towing Inc Saddle Brook , New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc amanda, steve or David Hobkirk Scammers Tallahassee Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Auto Towing: Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Ronda Lane Auto Storage and Jetwrecker This company towed my vehicle illegally Houston Texas Author: iowa city, Iowa Auto Towing: ronda lane auto storage

Sep 18 2015
Gale's Towing and Recovery GTR, Gails Towing, GT Towing www.galestowing.com Racist unethical perverts McMinnville Oregon Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Gale's Towing and Recovery McMinnville, Oregon

Sep 13 2015
boomerang recovery tampa florida our 2012 ford expeditions steering wheel was ripped, a $100.00 flashlight was stolen, and all our 6 year Olds gift cards and money from his birthday in his spider man wallet. no one will return phone calls and the one time we talked to a person, they threatened me and said it was there word against ours. tampa Florida Author: Florida, Florida Auto Towing: boomerang recovery tampa florida tampa , Florida

Sep 11 2015
certified auto mall they were extremely rude tried to swindle me to turn over title when they didnt properly inform me of tow howell nj new jersey Author: jackson, New Jersey Auto Towing: certified auto mall Internet

Sep 09 2015
All Roadside Towing Don;t fall for the Bait and Switch San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Towing: All Roadside Towing San Diego, California

Sep 09 2015
DV Towing KEVIN Worst Tow Company Ever Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Towing: DV Towing Glendale, Arizona

91, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 30 2015
Giannone Towing Carmine Giannone Rude, Foul-mouthed Driver claims to be owner of the company!!! Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Giannone Towing Norristown, Pennsylvania