Automotive → Auto Towing

Dec 01 2015
Tag Towing theif, stole, lied, misrepresented, kept medicine for payment Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Tag Towing Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2015
HonkFor Help honkforhelp.com Towed my car 20 feet and charged me $300.00 Sanfrancisco Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Towing: HonkFor Help Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Henrys Wrecker Service HORRIBLE TOWING SERVICE/RESPONSE TIME Windsor Mill Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Auto Towing: Henrys Wrecker Service Windsor Mill, Maryland

Nov 15 2015
snap towing Ripped me off big time on towing bill henderson Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: snap towing henderson, Nevada

Nov 10 2015
Allied Dispatch Solution Allied Dispatch solution do not paid EFT Nationwide Author: Philadelphia`, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solution Nationwide

Nov 08 2015
Cross Country Motor Club Progressive Insurance Piad For a Tow Company recommended by Progressive and Cross Country Motor Club botched everything Cleveland Ohio Author: Boondocks, Iowa Auto Towing: Cross Country Motor Club Internet

May 15 2016
Panorama Towing "Padded" my towing bill by getting lost in a residential street! Driver couldn't keep a straight face when I confronted him. Santa Clarita Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Towing: Panorama Towing Oregon

Oct 27 2015
Exalibur Towing LLC Merlin transport Scam, Illegal stickering, Unlawful towing arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Exalibur Towing LLC arlington, Texas

Oct 26 2015
Assured Collision charge man 48000 for towing walpole massachusetts Internet Author: graniteville , South Carolina Auto Towing: Assured Collision Internet

Oct 16 2015
lone star wrecker Thieves dressed as fat ladies corpus christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Auto Towing: lone star wrecker corpus christi, Texas

Oct 16 2015
Caroline's Towing Pam lied to me to start with says the state set the fee 160.00 $ today is due. She said she was the owner until I found out Mr.Blackmon is truly the owner. Pick up my truck took it as far away as they could and set the tow bill at 160.00 as of today. Pam said to me "if it were up to her she would charge more" Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Towing: Caroline's Towing Douglasville, Georgia

Oct 15 2015
Linares Towing Services OUTRAGEOUS TOWING FEES Carrollton Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Towing: Linares Towing Services Carrollton, Texas

Oct 14 2015
Eric towing Fortworth I was moving from where I live so I moved my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta, but the car died. We moved it to a business parking lot with no signage or note on cars being towed. Took the battery to auto zone. I picked up the battery but decided to finish moving. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 after dropping my kids in school. I checked on it. There was still no sign on the car to move it or a tow sign in the area. I called a friend of mine, Brian and we were going to move it that evening. I drive to the location by 6.00 pm to wait for Brian. My car was not there and a sign just appeared from no where on the property. I called them to put my car back. The lady gave me an email address but I needed to research and get legal help against this ripoff. Fortworth Tx Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Eric towing Fortworth , Texas

Oct 12 2015
Pama managment Jackie Ilegally towing and the blame shifts from jackie/pama management and above and beyon towing San bernardino California Author: San bernardino, California Auto Towing: Pama managment San bernardino, California

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 28 2015