Automotive → Auto Parts

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 14 2016
FF Dynamics Spikedcollardogs Won't respond to honor warranty Internet Author: Indian Hills, Colorado Auto Parts: FF Dynamics Internet

Sep 12 2016
Phoenix Restorations Sean McGee Sold Me Defective Parts / Refused To Warranty / Used Foul Language At Me / Yelled At Me / Keymar Maryland Author: Westminster, Maryland Auto Parts: Phoenix Restorations Keymar, Maryland

Sep 12 2016
All Things Auto Parts, INC Fraud, stole $2550 from us Jacksonville Florida
Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Auto Parts: All Things Auto Parts, INC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
auto zone store #4117 AutoZone #4117 someone used my credit card number there I live in Sacramento calif Seattle washingtom Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Parts: auto zone store #4117 Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Veronica Persaud Veronica Singh Mislead, dishonest. Send me engine that has no history of milleage on Car Fax , no what they Quoted Tulsa, Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Auto Parts: Veronica Persaud Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Dahmer powertrain, Dahmer chevrolet ,Dahmer sales division,Cable Dahmer chevrolet, Jerry Dahmer best warranty in the business ,my a*s. ...piss poor customer service , 50% failure rate on motors, Lees Summit Missouri Author: Evanston, Wyoming Auto Parts: Dahmer powertrain Lees Summit, Missouri

Sep 08 2016
JC Whitney Returned a product to them per their instructions in April 2016. As of September 8 have not yet received a refund. Every time I call I get the runaround. They are absolute crooks and no one should do business with them unless you want a loss. La Salle Illinois Author: St Joseph, Missouri Auto Parts: JC Whitney La Salle, Illinois

Sep 08 2016
Certified Transmission 7203538252 Failed to Deliver as Promised Commerce City Colorado Author: CASPER, Wyoming Auto Parts: Certified Transmission Commerce City, Colorado

Sep 07 2016
US Auto Parts Network, Inc DBA USAPN Inc. Cancelled order, never recieved confirmation on order nor cancelation Carson, California http://www.usautoparts.net/?apwcid=gglse Author: upton, Massachusetts Auto Parts: US Auto Parts Network, Inc Internet

Sep 07 2016
the parts place inc poor customer service Dekalb, Illinois Internet
Author: Largo, Florida Auto Parts: the parts place inc Internet

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 02 2016
James Caico, engines forsale.org Ashlee Higgins They answered a auto parts request that I filled out at a nationwide auto parts search engine. I paid them $2900 for a 2009 Volkswagan Passat engine on July 2, 2016. They never delivered the engine and kept my money. Now two months later no one answers my calls. Ocala Florida Author: Fostoria, Ohio Auto Parts: James Caico, engines forsale.org Ocala, Florida

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet