Automotive → Auto Parts

Jun 22 2016
Safe Auto Glass presented themselves as "Safe Lite Auto Glass" Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Parts: Safe Auto Glass Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
OEMassive Seller of defective parts!! California Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Parts: OEMassive Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
autopartstrain.com sent 2 defective power steering pumps and refused to make good temecula California Author: temecula, California Auto Parts: autopartstrain.com Internet

54, Report #1311993

Jun 17 2016
North Georgia Automotive Sean and Bill theft Acworth Georgia Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Parts: North Georgia Automotive Internet

55, Report #1311983

Jun 17 2016
AGrade Auto AGrade Auto is NOT a Reputable Business Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Rochester, New York Auto Parts: AGrade Auto Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jun 15 2016
Pro Tuning Labs WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Baldwin Park, California Nationwide
Author: Valencia, California Auto Parts: Pro Tuning Labs Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Carid As I ordered the hood scoop / Hood pins I asked the representative will I be able to ship back the items if it didn't work out I was guaranteed that they would pay for shipping the item back but that never happened I was told that I had to eat the cost on shipping when I was told I was not going to have to pay for return shipping now I'm stuck with the hood scoop Hood pants that I can absolutely do nothing with California Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Parts: Carid Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Parts geek I never received the part ordered from the company..they took my hard earned money and has not given me a refund.. Internet Author: DOLTON, Illinois Auto Parts: Parts geek Internet

Jun 14 2016
CarXenonHidKits.com CarXenonHidKits.com sold me broken HID lights.CarXenonHidKits.com customer service will not pick up my calls or send a return label like they promised Internet Author: huntsville, Alabama Auto Parts: CarXenonHidKits.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
Rockauto ripped me off Internet Author: mt.pleasant, Iowa Auto Parts: Rockauto Internet

Jun 13 2016
SWTransmissions.com SW Transmissions Beware of cancel fees Internet Author: Monroe, Washington Auto Parts: SWTransmissions.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
Central Parts Intl Tiffany ProsperKristen Hicks Central Parts Int'l promised a Grade A Insurance jeep engine, sent a worn out engine instead. Only got a partial refund. Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Charles, Missouri Auto Parts: Central Parts Intl Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 10 2016
zaxon auto parts this company should be shut down for bad business standards  florida Internet Author: beaver falls, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: zaxon auto parts Internet

Jun 10 2016
Quality used transmissions.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I bought a tranny for $825 dollars it was defective. I have botten every escuse in the book to not fufill the warranty. If anyone else has been screwed by this company let me know cause i'm going to sue them. Internet Author: park river , North Dakota Auto Parts: Quality used transmissions.com Internet

Jun 09 2016
classic performance products CPP sent me the wrong kit and wants me to buy the part to make it the right kit Placentia California
Author: san jacinto, California Auto Parts: classic performance products Placentia, California

Jun 09 2016
tonkaplace@yahoo.com/aka bryan turner bryan turner advertised product in stock, never shipped, then they said, we don't have it, never returned emails port angeles, washington 98362 Internet Author: lititz, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: tonkaplace@yahoo.com/aka bryan turner Internet

Jun 09 2016
JDM Drilled to far into head for egr value Scarborough, ON. Nationwide Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: JDM Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
west pac industries http://westpacind.com/ Tim Hall at West Pac Industries ripped us off! Internet Author: Alabama Auto Parts: west pac industries Internet

Jun 07 2016
Marc Badley Marcus Badley, Marc W Badley, Mark W Badley Marc Badley, Vero Beach Florida, RIP OFF ARTIST CORVETTE PARTS Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Parts: Marc Badley Internet

Jun 05 2016
mr. scrap i sold 4 junk cars to mr scrap he he would pay me 400 each but he paid me 100 each vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Auto Parts: mr. scrap vero beach, Florida