Automotive → Auto Parts

Jul 21 2016
Pavel Tereshchuk My Safety Belts MySafetyBelts.com ILLEGAL SCAM BUSINESS WITH FRAUD! Westfield Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pavel Tereshchuk Westfield, Massachusetts

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Exide Battery Company does not stand behind products would not warranty battery. Horrible customer service. Nationwide
Author: Garden Grove, California Auto Parts: Exide Battery Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
john stein florida purchased parts from ebay sent money he cashed business check, never sent parts florida Florida Author: west haven, Connecticut Auto Parts: john stein Florida

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 17 2016
Interstate All Battery Center Interstate Batteries Battery acid eats front left panel of car negligent technician San Gabriel California Author: South Pasadena, California Auto Parts: Interstate All Battery Center San Gabriel, California

Jul 16 2016
AAA Japanese imports AAA Motors and Transmission ran my debit card three times. charged me for shipping when they told me they were going to ship for free and charged me with out my permission. They havent returned my 600.00 for the core charge. Houston Texas Author: Giddings, Texas Auto Parts: AAA Japanese imports Houston, Texas

Jul 15 2016
GMpartsgiant.com Selling used parts and selling them as new Internet Author: riverview, Michigan Auto Parts: GMpartsgiant.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Lexen LLC Inferior Film in Pre-Cut Window Film Kit Catonsville Maryland Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Auto Parts: Lexen LLC Catonsville , Maryland

Jul 14 2016
Phillip Pierce, or IGGIE, SCAM ALERT! AUTP PARTS SCAMMER! BUSINESS PARTNER SCAMMER! takes your cash credit card payment and you NEVER get the Parts OR Your MONEY BACK. He will Lure you into being a PARTNER in his interent parts scheme which LOOKS VERY LEGIT. Cuyahoga Falls, Clevelans Area Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Parts: Phillip Pierce, also uses IGGIE Internet

Jul 13 2016
Mayura Auto Parts Sold me rusty, frozen barrings, useless ,hunk of junk hubs for my van. Apex North Carolina Author: Bryan, Texas Auto Parts: Mayura Auto Parts Apex, North Carolina

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 13 2016
1800 radiator and AC radiator.com1800 radiator.com They will not honor warranty, Greensboro North Carolina Author: STONEVILLE, North Carolina Auto Parts: 1800 radiator and AC Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 12 2016
Zeno Auto Parts They charged my credit card $230+ for car mats that were never sent. I have written emails and called 1-888-205-1816 left messages, but never received a call or email back. Unknown - internet company only Internet Author: Winnetka, California Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Internet

Jul 12 2016
Wheelacc.com Wheel accessories USAWheelacc Rip off site!! Sent me the wrong size center caps and never returned any calls or emails. STOLE MY MONEY!! Internet Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: Wheelacc.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Hydra brakes Rip off sweet granny Canada Author: Abbottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Hydra brakes Canada

Jul 08 2016
CarMonkeys, www.carmonkeys.com, Car Monkeys Ripoff, Horrible expereince, Scam Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Vail, Arizona Auto Parts: CarMonkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Low Mileage Parts Unreliable, Unprofessional, Untrustworthy, Internet Author: Lilburn, Georgia Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Internet