Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 875 Reports Found

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
TheShiftUp.com MLM Multi Level Marketing Scam Birmingham MI Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: TheShiftUp.com Nationwide

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 07 2016
ACADIAN AMBULANCE ON CALL Do Not Trust the Safety of Your Loved One with this Company Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Home HealthCare: ACADIAN AMBULANCE ON CALL Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Apr 20 2016
WaterAfilters I ordered water filters from this company online, they charged my credit card and never shipped merchandise. it has been four weeks,i have called company twice and have been told that they are shipping, now no answer Internet Author: Battlement Mesa, Colorado Home HealthCare: WaterAfilters Internet

Apr 13 2016
UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellen Ultraspa light therapy Mellen-Thomas Benedict Pretty much promised this product and kept delaying and never refunded or shipped it Internet Author: Oakland, California Home HealthCare: UltraSpa Light Therapy Mellen Internet

Mar 29 2016
Overstock.com Shipment never received and cheated me out of refund Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Overstock.com Internet

Mar 22 2016
Hippie House Selling Broken Products Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: Hippie House Tacoma, Washington

Mar 07 2016
sweenstore Sween on-line store Beware of this site, they will take your information and money, no product. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Home HealthCare: sweenstore Internet

Feb 25 2016
Dyflogest Refused Refund Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Home HealthCare: Dyflogest Internet

Feb 24 2016
Home Instead Senior Care Money Hungry, and not much about the care Manassas Virginia Author: woodbridge , Virginia Home HealthCare: Home Instead Senior Care Manassas, Virginia

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 07 2016
Jamie watt James T Watt Preys on the Elderly - Thief With Extensive Criminal Record DON'T LET HIM NEAR YOUR FAMILY!!!! Oyster Bay New York Author: Bayville, New York Home HealthCare: Jamie watt Oyster Bay, New York

Feb 05 2016

Feb 04 2016
David Ogron Ogie, Jim Sylvia, Holly Watson Shake it off Fitness Laguna Beach Nationwide
Author: tacoma, Washington Home HealthCare: David Ogron Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Filters are a scam and are questionable if they work very well as they appear to have no filtering material and just a plastic case that you put the water in which does not get filtered one iota! Texas Nationwide Author: Cathedral city, California Home HealthCare: Perfect Aqua Purifier Nationwide