Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 721 Reports Found

Sep 16 2014
BLOOMBEAUTY TRIAL SAMPLES LEAD TO RIP-OFF FOR BIG BUCKS Indianapolis Internet Author: Austin, Texas Home HealthCare: BLOOMBEAUTY Internet

Sep 16 2014
Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM , oxygensupplyshop.com, Lynn SaccenteShelby MedleyShelby nicole medley CRIMINAL, CONMAN, THIEF, SCANDALOUS orlando area florida nationwide Internet Author: sanford, Florida Home HealthCare: Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
Visiting Angels Marian Karons Marian is a very deceptive business owner. Gardena, Ca 90278 California Author: Lomita, California Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Gardena, Ca 90278, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Dermogenix Pro Product was presented as free gift only pay p&h - got a call they want to charge me $89.00 San Pedro Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Home HealthCare: Dermogenix Pro Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Family Care Plus Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut CT LIC# HCA.0000114 MA LIC# 7443. Hiring and Firing Endangering Workers Stratford Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
Proactiv Guthy Renker. Proactiv Des Moines Iowa Author: Tallahassee, Florida Home HealthCare: Proactiv Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 26 2014
Lux Sauna Bill Damaged Shippment and Giving a Problem Exchanging Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lux Sauna Internet

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care I ordered a free sample to be sent to me $4.95 Shipping. They charged my account $89.59 two weeks later. I tried to cancel and they did but did not return my money,abd hung up the phone on me. I called the bank and I have to cancel my card and get a new on 7 to 10 days later. This will make my rent check bounce. I am 72 years old and disabled, this has put a terrible hardship on me, and very upsetting. This company is a RIPOFF. Waco Texas or Canada Santa Ana California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Lavish Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
peak life stole money from my credit card Internet Author: chipley, Florida Home HealthCare: peak life Internet

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Lumanelle fraud, rip off Internet Author: Orange, Washington Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

Jul 22 2014
Supplementw charged to my credit card without my permission burbank California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Home HealthCare: Supplementw burbank, California

Jul 08 2014
bad monkey botanicals The company have not sent me my products and do not respond to email Tacoma, WA 98448 Internet Author: Gothenburg-Sweden, Alabama Home HealthCare: bad monkey botanicals Internet

Jul 03 2014
Vine Vera Can't get a refund and I'm afraid to use it after hearing others who it has damaged. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Vine Vera Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
La Dermanique My experience with this company was described exactly like Cassie's report No. Carolina Author: Redondo Beach, California Home HealthCare: La Dermanique Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Fitness Blowout CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Irvine, California Home HealthCare: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

Jun 03 2014
Justina Meade Medicare Fraud & Patient Abuse/Neglect Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Home HealthCare: Justina Meade Internet

May 31 2014
At Home Personal Care Mindy is the office manager Mazier is the owner. Let go because I "was not a team player" I outed that my client didnt like the other caetaker in the home. Acworth Georgia Author: Ellijay , Georgia Home HealthCare: At Home Personal Care Acworth, Georgia

May 23 2014
Donald Warren DONALD WARREN SOBER LIVING RIP OFF Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Donald Warren Select State/Province