Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 712 Reports Found

Jul 25 2014
peak life stole money from my credit card Internet Author: chipley, Florida Home HealthCare: peak life Internet

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Lumanelle fraud, rip off Internet Author: Orange, Washington Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

Jul 22 2014
Supplementw charged to my credit card without my permission burbank California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Home HealthCare: Supplementw burbank, California

Jul 08 2014
bad monkey botanicals The company have not sent me my products and do not respond to email Tacoma, WA 98448 Internet Author: Gothenburg-Sweden, Alabama Home HealthCare: bad monkey botanicals Internet

Jul 03 2014
Vine Vera Can't get a refund and I'm afraid to use it after hearing others who it has damaged. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Vine Vera Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
La Dermanique My experience with this company was described exactly like Cassie's report No. Carolina Author: Redondo Beach, California Home HealthCare: La Dermanique Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Fitness Blowout CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Irvine, California Home HealthCare: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

Jun 03 2014
Justina Meade Medicare Fraud & Patient Abuse/Neglect Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Home HealthCare: Justina Meade Internet

May 31 2014
At Home Personal Care Mindy is the office manager Mazier is the owner. Let go because I "was not a team player" I outed that my client didnt like the other caetaker in the home. Acworth Georgia Author: Ellijay , Georgia Home HealthCare: At Home Personal Care Acworth, Georgia

May 23 2014
Donald Warren DONALD WARREN SOBER LIVING RIP OFF Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Donald Warren Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Visiting Angels Tony Rivero Karen Rivero Unprofessional, Take advantage of the elderly and their employees Stow Massachusetts Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Littleton, Massachusetts

Jun 11 2014
ANITA BERRY@ LOUIS O'SULLIVAN PRIME ADVANTAGE UNUSUAL RIPOFF, CAREGIVERS EXPLOITATION IN HOME HEALTH CARE BUSINESS Chicago Illinois Author: , Illinois Home HealthCare: ANITA BERRY@ LOUIS O'SULLIVAN Chicago, Illinois

Apr 23 2014
Derma Juvenate Derma Juvenate Complaint for $89.31 Internet Author: Windsor, Ontario Home HealthCare: Derma Juvenate Internet

Apr 25 2014
310 Nutrition 310 Shakes They claim that there is no way to not enroll in auto ship but my cart specifically said not enrolled in auto ship and my confirmations state nothing about auto ship. They charged my card without my permission. I told them not to ship the product that I was disputing the charges and they did so anyway 2 days later. They are rude and laughed about it! BUY FROM ANOTHER company! 310 is a scam!! El Segundo California
Author: WASHINGTONVILLE, Ohio Home HealthCare: 310 Nutrition El Segundo, California

Apr 21 2014
Who's who publishers UnionDale NY create a we New York Author: Maple,Canada, Home HealthCare: Who's who publishers UnionDale NY New York

Apr 09 2014
Skinhale.com SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Placed an order back in Nov. 2013 money was taken quicky never received the product. emailed twice, got a response waited three days for the package never came so i started emailing again and havent heard back since. its been over 5months. Villa Park California Author: Pomona, California Home HealthCare: Skinhale.com Villa Park, California

Apr 09 2014
Dream Products, Inc. Falsified product Van Nuys California Author: Cumming, Georgia Home HealthCare: Dream Products, Inc. Van Nuys, California