Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 724 Reports Found

Sep 28 2014
Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Took advantage of my emotional story and financial situation. Promised me as leader that he will help me get paid. Instead he ditches for the hole to cover his own monthly cost. Hollywood Florida Author: Virginia Home HealthCare: Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Hollywood, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. aka Zhengda Industrial & Trade Co.,Ltd. This trader is an intellectual property rights violator and a scam businessman Xiamen, China China Author: huntingtonbeach , California Home HealthCare: Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
BLOOMBEAUTY TRIAL SAMPLES LEAD TO RIP-OFF FOR BIG BUCKS Indianapolis Internet Author: Austin, Texas Home HealthCare: BLOOMBEAUTY Internet

Sep 16 2014
Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM , oxygensupplyshop.com, Lynn SaccenteShelby MedleyShelby nicole medley CRIMINAL, CONMAN, THIEF, SCANDALOUS orlando area florida nationwide Internet Author: sanford, Florida Home HealthCare: Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
Visiting Angels Marian Karons Marian is a very deceptive business owner. Gardena, Ca 90278 California Author: Lomita, California Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Gardena, Ca 90278, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Dermogenix Pro Product was presented as free gift only pay p&h - got a call they want to charge me $89.00 San Pedro Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Home HealthCare: Dermogenix Pro Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Family Care Plus Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut CT LIC# HCA.0000114 MA LIC# 7443. Hiring and Firing Endangering Workers Stratford Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
Proactiv Guthy Renker. Proactiv Des Moines Iowa Author: Tallahassee, Florida Home HealthCare: Proactiv Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 26 2014
Lux Sauna Bill Damaged Shippment and Giving a Problem Exchanging Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lux Sauna Internet

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care I ordered a free sample to be sent to me $4.95 Shipping. They charged my account $89.59 two weeks later. I tried to cancel and they did but did not return my money,abd hung up the phone on me. I called the bank and I have to cancel my card and get a new on 7 to 10 days later. This will make my rent check bounce. I am 72 years old and disabled, this has put a terrible hardship on me, and very upsetting. This company is a RIPOFF. Waco Texas or Canada Santa Ana California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Lavish Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
peak life stole money from my credit card Internet Author: chipley, Florida Home HealthCare: peak life Internet

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Lumanelle fraud, rip off Internet Author: Orange, Washington Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

Jul 22 2014
Supplementw charged to my credit card without my permission burbank California Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Home HealthCare: Supplementw burbank, California

Jul 08 2014
bad monkey botanicals The company have not sent me my products and do not respond to email Tacoma, WA 98448 Internet Author: Gothenburg-Sweden, Alabama Home HealthCare: bad monkey botanicals Internet

Jul 03 2014
Vine Vera Can't get a refund and I'm afraid to use it after hearing others who it has damaged. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Vine Vera Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
La Dermanique My experience with this company was described exactly like Cassie's report No. Carolina Author: Redondo Beach, California Home HealthCare: La Dermanique Select State/Province

Jun 03 2014
Fitness Blowout CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Irvine, California Home HealthCare: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

Jun 03 2014
Justina Meade Medicare Fraud & Patient Abuse/Neglect Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Home HealthCare: Justina Meade Internet

May 31 2014
At Home Personal Care Mindy is the office manager Mazier is the owner. Let go because I "was not a team player" I outed that my client didnt like the other caetaker in the home. Acworth Georgia Author: Ellijay , Georgia Home HealthCare: At Home Personal Care Acworth, Georgia