Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 734 Reports Found

1, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next "Possible" Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide

2, Report #1191022

Nov 24 2014
Lunar Sleep Lunar Sleep rips-off $84 via fine print. Internet Author: Oswego, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lunar Sleep Internet

3, Report #1190171

Nov 20 2014
Georgina Vernon GG home health care aid vinland New Jersey Author: barnaget, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Georgina Vernon vinland, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Comfomatic Limited Mike McNicholasFiona FosterGraham Bradford A bed/chair company that target my 88yr mother, took a 2000 pound deposit and refused to cancel the order Widnes Author: Falls Church, Virginia Home HealthCare: Comfomatic Limited Widnes,

Oct 28 2014
Plymouth Direct // Beactive I ordered the Be active brace on Sept 19,2014 and allowed the recommended time of 2-3 weeks for delivery. I did not recv the merchandise. I then called the customer service number for Plymouth Direct on Oct 20,2014 and was told that my order is placed on back order for 3 more weeks. I then requested to cancel. I got an email confirmation of the cancellation ( which is attached) Thank you for your order and your call. montgomertville pa Author: baltimore, Maryland Home HealthCare: Plymouth Direct // Beactive Internet

Oct 27 2014
Ministering Angels, Pam Banks is definitly no angel winchester Virginia Author: Virginia Home HealthCare: Ministering Angels winchester, Virginia

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Sep 28 2014
Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Took advantage of my emotional story and financial situation. Promised me as leader that he will help me get paid. Instead he ditches for the hole to cover his own monthly cost. Hollywood Florida Author: Virginia Home HealthCare: Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Hollywood, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. aka Zhengda Industrial & Trade Co.,Ltd. This trader is an intellectual property rights violator and a scam businessman Xiamen, China China Author: huntingtonbeach , California Home HealthCare: Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
BLOOMBEAUTY TRIAL SAMPLES LEAD TO RIP-OFF FOR BIG BUCKS Indianapolis Internet Author: Austin, Texas Home HealthCare: BLOOMBEAUTY Internet

Sep 16 2014
Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM , oxygensupplyshop.com, Lynn SaccenteShelby MedleyShelby nicole medley CRIMINAL, CONMAN, THIEF, SCANDALOUS orlando area florida nationwide Internet Author: sanford, Florida Home HealthCare: Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD, CPAPsupplyshop.com, oxygensupplyshop.com Internet

Sep 12 2014
Visiting Angels Marian Karons Marian is a very deceptive business owner. Gardena, Ca 90278 California Author: Lomita, California Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Gardena, Ca 90278, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Dermogenix Pro Product was presented as free gift only pay p&h - got a call they want to charge me $89.00 San Pedro Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Home HealthCare: Dermogenix Pro Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Family Care Plus Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut CT LIC# HCA.0000114 MA LIC# 7443. Hiring and Firing Endangering Workers Stratford Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus Stratford, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
Proactiv Guthy Renker. Proactiv Des Moines Iowa Author: Tallahassee, Florida Home HealthCare: Proactiv Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 26 2014
Lux Sauna Bill Damaged Shippment and Giving a Problem Exchanging Internet Author: Algonquin, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lux Sauna Internet

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care I ordered a free sample to be sent to me $4.95 Shipping. They charged my account $89.59 two weeks later. I tried to cancel and they did but did not return my money,abd hung up the phone on me. I called the bank and I have to cancel my card and get a new on 7 to 10 days later. This will make my rent check bounce. I am 72 years old and disabled, this has put a terrible hardship on me, and very upsetting. This company is a RIPOFF. Waco Texas or Canada Santa Ana California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Lavish Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
peak life stole money from my credit card Internet Author: chipley, Florida Home HealthCare: peak life Internet

Jul 24 2014
E Cigaretts E-Cigs Sample E-cigaretts Miami Florida Author: Huntington Beach, California Home HealthCare: E Cigaretts Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Lumanelle fraud, rip off Internet Author: Orange, Washington Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet