Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 935 Reports Found

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 20 2016
Youth Sality AKA Sality Youth Scam to send a sample, then automate a subscription, create extreme difficulty in reversing Lehi Utah Author: The Villages, Florida Home HealthCare: Youth Sality Lehi, Utah

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with "new deals with 10% off". Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
LuxStyle International Unsolicited Product 5100 Odense C Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Home HealthCare: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
MYFACIALCREAM.com MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping.  Glendale California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Home HealthCare: MYFACIALCREAM.com Glendale, California

Nov 02 2016
Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Never received product Internet
Author: Sacramento , California Home HealthCare: Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Internet

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 17 2016
PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Medicare, Medicaid, Disability, Attendant Care, Home Health Care Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Westminster, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
aidmytenniselbow.com aidmybursa.com, mendmeshop.com, aidmyfrozenshoulder.com, aidmyplanter.com Falsely advertise Inferno Wrap BRAND and actually selling King Brand products for more money. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: aidmytenniselbow.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Beauty Impressions False Sample -Changed $200/month Paccoima CA Author: Columbus, Indiana Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Internet