Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 953 Reports Found

Nov 16 2016
Alera Skin Care Inc. Zensa 5 Numbing Cream Scam A SCAM PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. DO NOT BUY Richmond British Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Home HealthCare: Alera Skin Care Inc. Richmond, British Columbia

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with "new deals with 10% off". Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
LuxStyle International Unsolicited Product 5100 Odense C Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Home HealthCare: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
MYFACIALCREAM.com MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping.  Glendale California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Home HealthCare: MYFACIALCREAM.com Glendale, California

Nov 02 2016
Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Never received product Internet
Author: Sacramento , California Home HealthCare: Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Internet

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 20 2016
herbal groups did not order artho-ease sent one pack charged me $ 85 .00 per month van nuys ca. Author: van nuys, California Home HealthCare: herbal groups van nuys, CA

Oct 17 2016
PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Medicare, Medicaid, Disability, Attendant Care, Home Health Care Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: PCG Public Partnerships, LLC - Colorado Westminster, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
aidmytenniselbow.com aidmybursa.com, mendmeshop.com, aidmyfrozenshoulder.com, aidmyplanter.com Falsely advertise Inferno Wrap BRAND and actually selling King Brand products for more money. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: aidmytenniselbow.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Beauty Impressions False Sample -Changed $200/month Paccoima CA Author: Columbus, Indiana Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Internet

Oct 04 2016
Vskin Active Abella Mayfair FINE PRINT obligates you to ongoing monthly charges San diego California Author: Delta, British Columbia Home HealthCare: Vskin Active Internet

Oct 04 2016
SKINNoir Billed us $89.00 after we cancelled our membership, they would not give us a comfirmation number when we called to cancel. Internet Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home HealthCare: SKINNoir Internet

Oct 01 2016
Nugenix Does not fully describe the charges and automatic re-ordering. South Salt Lake Utah Author: GILBERT, Arizona Home HealthCare: Nugenix South Salt Lake, Utah

Sep 27 2016
State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Misrepresentation and VERY rude Baltimore Maryland Author: Eden, North Carolina Home HealthCare: State Of Maryland Central Collections Unit Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 23 2016
Allergy Buyers Group Poor customer service/ returns are impossible! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Home HealthCare: Allergy Buyers Group Internet

Sep 22 2016
Revitalize Age Defying Serum Beauty Essence Read the small print! You will be charged! Internet Author: Ritzville, Washington Home HealthCare: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
UFCW 1189 Took away our voice with poor representation and coercion. Duluth Minnesota Author: Moose Lake, Minnesota Home HealthCare: UFCW 1189 Duluth, Minnesota