Health & Fitness → Home HealthCare

Approximately 817 Reports Found
76, Report #1197502

Dec 24 2014
InventSAI 16,000 wasted Cannonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Cumberland, Maryland Home HealthCare: InventSAI Cannonsburg, Pennsylvania
77, Report #1197421

Dec 24 2014
Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market MR.SANJEEV KATOCH ACCEPTED Scam, I sent my money by Money Gram On Dec 17,2015 and I have not receive the Hair Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market MR.SANJEEV KATOCH ACCEPTED Scam, I sent my money by Money Gram On Dec 17,2015 and I have not receive the Hair : India Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Home HealthCare: Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Internet
78, Report #1197038

Dec 22 2014
Phillips Respronics Homelox system with Golox This product does not exist it is Discontinued even though they actively still advertise it on web Andover Massachusetts Author: Iron River, Michigan Home HealthCare: Phillips Respronics Andover, Massachusetts
79, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
09:36 AM Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet
80, Report #1192946

Dec 03 2014
Avoir and Velour Face Cream RadiantSkin, HelioSkin Ripoff, False Advertising, Failure to Disclose Terms Texas Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Home HealthCare: Avoir and Velour Face Cream Internet
81, Report #1192009

Nov 29 2014
Foresight Media-Wrinkless Cream Sent me samples without me completing order, charged me $99.90 on my cc, had me sent the sample back at amost $10.00 Newburgh New York Author: Valley Springs, California Home HealthCare: Foresight Media-Wrinkless Cream Newburgh, New York
82, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next "Possible" Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide
83, Report #1191022

Nov 24 2014
Lunar Sleep Lunar Sleep rips-off $84 via fine print. Internet Author: Oswego, Illinois Home HealthCare: Lunar Sleep Internet
84, Report #1190171

Nov 20 2014
Georgina Vernon GG home health care aid vinland New Jersey Author: barnaget, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Georgina Vernon vinland, New Jersey

Nov 17 2014
Comfomatic Limited Mike McNicholasFiona FosterGraham Bradford A bed/chair company that target my 88yr mother, took a 2000 pound deposit and refused to cancel the order Widnes Author: Falls Church, Virginia Home HealthCare: Comfomatic Limited Widnes,

Oct 28 2014
Plymouth Direct // Beactive I ordered the Be active brace on Sept 19,2014 and allowed the recommended time of 2-3 weeks for delivery. I did not recv the merchandise. I then called the customer service number for Plymouth Direct on Oct 20,2014 and was told that my order is placed on back order for 3 more weeks. I then requested to cancel. I got an email confirmation of the cancellation ( which is attached) Thank you for your order and your call. montgomertville pa Author: baltimore, Maryland Home HealthCare: Plymouth Direct // Beactive Internet

Oct 27 2014
Ministering Angels, Pam Banks is definitly no angel winchester Virginia Author: Virginia Home HealthCare: Ministering Angels winchester, Virginia

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Sep 28 2014
Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Took advantage of my emotional story and financial situation. Promised me as leader that he will help me get paid. Instead he ditches for the hole to cover his own monthly cost. Hollywood Florida Author: Virginia Home HealthCare: Skinny Body Care-Distributor Iram Chiu Hollywood, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. aka Zhengda Industrial & Trade Co.,Ltd. This trader is an intellectual property rights violator and a scam businessman Xiamen, China China Author: huntingtonbeach , California Home HealthCare: Zhengda Science & Technology Co.,Ltd. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
BLOOMBEAUTY TRIAL SAMPLES LEAD TO RIP-OFF FOR BIG BUCKS Indianapolis Internet Author: Austin, Texas Home HealthCare: BLOOMBEAUTY Internet

Sep 16 2014
Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD,, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM ,, Lynn SaccenteShelby MedleyShelby nicole medley CRIMINAL, CONMAN, THIEF, SCANDALOUS orlando area florida nationwide Internet Author: sanford, Florida Home HealthCare: Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole medley, Lynn Saccente, COPD,, Internet

Sep 12 2014
Visiting Angels Marian Karons Marian is a very deceptive business owner. Gardena, Ca 90278 California Author: Lomita, California Home HealthCare: Visiting Angels Gardena, Ca 90278, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Dermogenix Pro Product was presented as free gift only pay p&h - got a call they want to charge me $89.00 San Pedro Nationwide Author: Spring Valley, California Home HealthCare: Dermogenix Pro Nationwide