Services → Grant Writing & Research

Approximately 770 Reports Found

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 02 2016
https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Grant Writing & Research: https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Internet

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
USA Grant Applications refusal to refund subscription fees for dissatisfaction Ocean View Delaware Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Grant Writing & Research: USA Grant Applications Ocean View, Delaware

Mar 27 2016
Bizet,Inc Laura ElliotRobert OwensEmma HarperNikki Johnson Online & phone solicitation of representation to secure grants in exchange for a retainer fee wired to 2 separate banks Jackson & San Tan Wyoming & Arizona Author: Marion, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: Bizet,Inc BizNet Jackson, , Wyoming & Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Kris Kaszuba Researcher Who Took My Money and Provided Nothing When I Was Trying to Research My Grandfather San Diego California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Grant Writing & Research: Kris Kaszuba San Diego, California

Jan 13 2016
Erik Brown Florida Rising Project  Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Erik Brown Sarasota, Florida

Oct 29 2015
Novatel - Grant Instructor Harassing calls for fraudulent grant San Antonio Texas Author: NORWICH, Connecticut Grant Writing & Research: Novatel

Sep 04 2015
Monumental Advisors llc Amanda Whitman, Daniel Cater, Michelle Bower, Carey Reid Grant scam alert Amanda Whitman, Michelle bower Dan Carter Carey Reid Las vegas Nevada
Author: Wauchula, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Monumental Advisors llc Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 07 2015
PapersHelm.COm This company took my money and provided absolutely NOTHING Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Grant Writing & Research: PapersHelm.COm Internet

Aug 06 2015
DDC Customer service is non existant ,a service industry. London/Ireland Nationwide Author: County Cavan, Grant Writing & Research: DDC Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Rosellini Scientific Will Rosellini, Rosellini Scientific, UoT-Dallas, Biomedical Research Facility, Health Wildcatters WILL ROSELLINI - SWINDLER!! FRAUD!! CHEAT!! DO NOT TRUST THIS CONMAN! Dallas Texas Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Grant Writing & Research: Rosellini Scientific Dallas, Texas

Jun 20 2015
Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Not only does this company seem to target the elderly, but this nation's disabled veterans as well! Sun City Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Grant Writing & Research: Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Sun City, Arizona

16, Report #1208724

Feb 12 2015
National Media Group Government grant funding Internet Author: Carson, California Grant Writing & Research: National Media Group Internet

17, Report #1201438

Jan 14 2015
National Media Group Salesperson on phone gauranteed $20,978.00 dollars in form of Govt. Grant Internet
Author: St Bernard, Louisiana Grant Writing & Research: National Media Group Internet