Services → Grant Writing & Research

Approximately 739 Reports Found

Sep 09 2014
public grant research center PGRC Public Grant is know Public Ripoff....Guarantee to grant someone else your grant!!!! los angeles California Author: stockton, California Grant Writing & Research: public grant research center los angeles, California

Aug 19 2014
Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Jun 30 2014
American Grant Writers Association- John Porter Local Non-profit loses money over services not provided Largo Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Grant Writing & Research: Boys and Girls Club Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Randy Hirsch a total rip off Tarzana California Author: Reseda, California Grant Writing & Research: National Corporation Unlimited, Inc Tarzana, California

Jun 04 2014
Public Grant Research Center I sent in $249.95 to get $200,000 in grants to be delivered in 15 days. I waited one month and nothing has arrived Los Angles California Author: Boise, Idaho Grant Writing & Research: Public Grant Research Center Los Angles, California

May 30 2014
3E Consulting Wanyee LeonardElizabeth Garcia Scam Artist, Fraud Grant Writer Brentwood California Author: California Grant Writing & Research: 3E Consulting Brentwood, California

May 14 2014
us financial resources John miller "BUSINESS GRANT APPROVED " Pleasant Grove,Utah Nationwide Author: Salem, Missouri Grant Writing & Research: us financial resources Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
Axon Connected Kent Murphy ( CEO ) Breach of Contract, Improper Business Practices Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Grant Writing & Research: Axon Connected Harrisonburg, Virginia

Apr 29 2014
shawn Marshall doing buiness as FTC department and IRS, both are not the true departmenst, releasing Government grants Release of Government Grants, rip off, keep asking for more money and you never get your grant money Seatlle Washington Author: Antioch, Tennessee Grant Writing & Research: shawn Marshall Seatlle, Washington

Apr 24 2014
dissertation-service.org scam writing service they do not deliver the service double charge your credit card Internet
Author: perth, Grant Writing & Research: dissertation-service.org Internet

Apr 23 2014
North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine Marshall Elaine Marshall Corruption within the North Carolina Secretary of States Office Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Grant Writing & Research: North Carolina Secretary of State Elaine Marshall Raleigh, North Carolina

Feb 05 2014
us finacial resources Sean Tripp Never can get them on phone after they burned my phone up after I tried to cancel once I realized it was a SCAM! pleasentgrove Utah Author: Mentone, Alabama Grant Writing & Research: us finacial resources pleasentgrove, Utah

Jan 25 2014
Grant Advocates....Steven Tyler, Margi Tyler This was the most expensive Christmas Card I ever recieved. Payed 900.00 and all we recieved was a Christmas card. Orem Utah Author: Newberg, Oregon Grant Writing & Research: Grant Advocates Orem, Utah

Nov 22 2013
Touchstone Research Group dd214express Advertised Same Day, Fastest DD-214, But DONT ANSWER CALLS, VA IS FREE AND INSTANT, THEY ARE A RIPPOFF! New York New York Author: California Grant Writing & Research: Touchstone Research Group New York , New York

Nov 21 2013
US Grant Department Said I am eligible for $10,500 POUNDS of grant money! Washington DC Author: St Petersburg, Florida Grant Writing & Research: US Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 18 2014
Cummings marketing & Advertising Deeray Cummings and Tim Cummings CUMMINGS MARKETING & ADVERTISING DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH CUMMINGS MARKETING & ADVERTISING. TIM CUMMINGS &DEEREY CUMMINGS, HARVEY CARTER FUNDING. They will RIP OFF YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR A GRANT YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT!!!! THEY ARE A FRAUD AND THEY BEEN FRAUDING PEOPLE OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY. I WISH I NEVER GOT A CALL FROM A GUY NAME ALVIN COPELAND TO CALL CUMMINGS MARKETING FOR A GRANT. TIM & DEEREY CUMMINGS FRAUD ME OUT OF $7281.73. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Grant Writing & Research: Cummings marketing & Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2013
Barbara Jones Smith Lawyer Jones Facebook hacker- messages sent as one of my fb friends but was actually her. Asked me to sign up for the federal grant that she applied for.  not really coming from my friend -it was Barbara the hacker , asking to send $750 western union and I would get 50,000 in return of free grant money. California City California
Author: Saline, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: Barbara Jones Smith California City, California

Oct 06 2013
Barbara Jones Smith Hacked into my facebook account Tampa California
Author: shelby twp, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: Barbara Jones Smith Tampa, California

Sep 19 2013
Global Assistance Program Selling Free government documents to unsuspecting senior citizens Murray Utah Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Grant Writing & Research: Global Assistance Program Murray, Utah

Aug 07 2013
Grant Government Elina The foreign individuals called me up saying that I had been chosen out of a survey! They assumed that I payed my bills on time and had no criminal charges! Then I was sent to speak with three different people until I was told to call Elina whom would deposit my money! She asked for me to western union 290.00! She said to call her once I got to the store! I am not at the store I am reporting this scam because it is unheard of! Crazy out here in this world! Washington DC Author: Memphis, Tennessee Grant Writing & Research: Grant Government Select State/Province

21, Report #1072038

Aug 01 2013
MG Services / My Grantwriters This incident occured in early May of 2008. i was told i had to pay ten percent of the grant amount i was eligble to recieve. the i spoke to a woman who said i was eligble for a $3000 grant so to send a money order in the amount of $300. i sent a post office money order to the company on May 5,2008. i never recieved any grant and sunddenly one day the number i had for them was disconnected. though it was many years ago, I. still angry and wonder what steps i can take2 to et my $300 back. Champlain New York Author: chicago, Illinois Grant Writing & Research: MG Services / My Grantwriters Champlain, New York