Health & Fitness → Medical Supplies

Feb 10 2016
weightvest4osteoporosis Weight vest is not for women its a hot mess to look at. carpinteria Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: weightvest4osteoporosis Internet

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 06 2016
Encante Anti-Aging Serum/ Villaire Face Serum Ordered Encante Anti-Aging Serum trial "Just Pay Shipping" $1.95 on my credit card. 15 days later I am billed $98.71 I called to dispute auto pay & Fernando said I only had 10days to cancel if I had checked box that I was over 18yrs old. He did offer me a 35% credit but I told him I was going to dispute it with my credit card. Villaire Face Serum web site is totally different than web site I ordered. It states very clearly that you will be enrolled in membership program for $98.71 plus shipping per month. Internet Author: La Quinta, California Medical Supplies: Encante Anti-Aging Serum Internet

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 26 2016
Abbott Store Abbott, EAS, Abbott Nutrition, double charge, refuse to refund, scam Columbus Internet, Ohio
Author: Wyoming Medical Supplies: Abbott Store Internet

Jan 24 2016
Liberty Medical Horrible customer Service, worst company ever to deal with Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Medical Supplies: Liberty Medical Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
compression sales.com brace planet.com on Jan 6th I ordered an abdominal binder to help my husbands hernia. vernon hills illinois Internet Author: Montgomery, Vermont Medical Supplies: compression sales.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lafayette, Colorado Medical Supplies: OffLeaseLaser Miami, Florida

Jan 18 2016
Neutratone skin product NTP New york Internet Author: Kerrville, Texas Medical Supplies: Neutratone skin product Internet

Dec 31 2015
Neonbrite/Dental Lab Direct Poorly made product, horrible customer service, scam rob@neonbrite.
Author: VERONA, Wisconsin Medical Supplies: Neonbrite Internet

Dec 30 2015
Prima medical shop Fraud Scam paid the money and dissappeared, never got my product Medan north sumatera Author: Mexico, Medical Supplies: Prima medical shop Internet

Dec 23 2015
Apria Healthcare Unexpected Apria Visa Debit Charge left me without food Nationwide Author: AUSTIN, Texas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
dermalux I think you are talking to someone in the middle east,after I thought I cancelled,they kept charging my credit card 99.93 a month.Dont believe them when they say you can cancel within 14 days.After the 14th day they send you more product that you didnt order and another 99.93 is charged to your credit card.I dont like my money screwed it and I am on a fixed income and they dont tell you that the product is 99.93 I reserched this product and you can buy it at Walmart for 39.95 Im going to report them to the BBB and I am telling everyone I know about my awfull experence. Thank You,Charlotte Cline. Internet Author: santa barbara, California Medical Supplies: dermalux Internet

Dec 14 2015
All Heart Rip Off/Unreliable Service Internet Author: katy, Texas Medical Supplies: All Heart Internet

Dec 14 2015
Affiliated Home Health Care LLC Maldonado Medical LLC ANMM LLC Gouging the sick, heartless, fraudulent people Phoenix Arizona
Author: El Segundo, California Medical Supplies: Affiliated Home Health Care LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 21 2015
Richard Quest and Morgan Amex resources limited & Silver Line Express cargo creditcard fraud and email scamer australia Internet Author: Glen Riddle, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Richard Quest and Morgan Internet

Dec 13 2015
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Supplies: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Phoenix, Arizona