Health & Fitness → Medical Supplies

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
California Contractorts Supplies, Inc This company sent Medical Supplies addressed to the town Fire Chief at the Warren Township Rescue Squad Building. These supplies were not ordered by anyone in the township - not the Squad Sergeant in charge of supplies, not the Fire Chief and not the township administrator. The supplies were not accepted and were sent back to the sender - California Contractors. California Contractors denied receiving the supplies back and continued billing us; just to settle the account the Squad treasurer did pay the bill and the Squad is still being billed...affecting our D&B credit rating!!! Van Nuys, CA Author: Warren, New Jersey Medical Supplies: California Contractorts Supplies, Inc Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
Ozaroo-com on ebay ignores all emails after $100 waterflosser malfunctioned ,Internet sale
Author: Newtown, Other Medical Supplies: Ozaroo Internet

Apr 10 2014
whitening lightning Never shipped product. refusal to answer questions. refusal to provide tracking number. HORRIFIC customer service Valenca California Author: Chicago, Illinois Medical Supplies: whitening lightning Internet

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 06 2014
Skinhale SAM Skin Care & Cosmetics LLC Ordered over a month ago, quick charge no product! Villa park California Author: New Hampshire Medical Supplies: Skinhale Villa park, California

Apr 04 2014
Theravent Beware! It is Hotel California - You can never leave! Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Medical Supplies: Theravent Internet

Mar 31 2014
Al and Po Corporation Ordered extra large socks, company shipped small socks. Vernon Hills Illinois Author: Mesquite, Texas Medical Supplies: Al and Po Corporation Vernon Hills, Illinois

Mar 26 2014
ZZZ Buzzz I bought a sleep apnea assistance device with no power cord No replacement Pueblo New Mexico Author: Washington Medical Supplies: ZZZ Buzzz Pueblo, New Mexico

Mar 21 2014
Surplus Recycling Inc We purchased face masks (200 cases from them). Milton Freewater Oregon Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: Surplus Recycling Inc Milton Freewater, Oregon

Mar 21 2014
Humana Insurance Thanks Obama-Care! ~ I was just told that my insurance: HUMANA: will not issue my formulary- exception, my usually $92.00/month-medications, will cost me OVER $1000.00 for the two of them! E/month ~ CVS told me straight-upt: "THIS IS BECAUSE OF OBAMA-CARE' !!! This is the only medications I use/they want this much! ~ WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO? ~ DIE EARLY, to facilitate-obama-&-his-no-care!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: Humana Insurance Houston, Texas

Mar 20 2014
AccuQuest Hearing Centers This company forced me to lie to the elderly population in order to make sales. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Anonymous, California Medical Supplies: AccuQuest Hearing Centers Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Mar 18 2014
Massageo Inc. Yaakov Assed DECEPTICONS Dallas Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Medical Supplies: Massageo Inc. Dallas, Texas

Mar 08 2014
Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra John Zylstra, John Martin Zylstra, J and M Press, J & M Press, Labforms, Labformspringting Requisition Specialists, Travel Documents, CMS 1500 Form, 714-469-9901, LIS / EMR specialist Scam, ripoff and deception irvine California
Author: irvine, California Medical Supplies: Labforms.com Labformsprinting.com John Martin Zylstra Cari Weber Zylstra irvine, California

Mar 07 2014
GLASSESUSA.COM Slow to ship, awful cust service New York New York Author: Ossining, New York Medical Supplies: GLASSESUSA.COM New York, New York

Mar 06 2014
Medlaserdepot Sent them a weak laser to repair. Received a broken laser back. Jupiter Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Jupiter, Florida

Mar 05 2014
Direct Care Store Restocking Fee 20% Internet Author: Pasadena, Maryland Medical Supplies: Direct Care Store Select State/Province

Mar 04 2014
garciniatotal.com Tigen Holdings/ Pure Garcinia Pure Garcinina Total rip off - Charged my card with no authorization Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Medical Supplies: garciniatotal.com Internet

Mar 03 2014
Pacific Medical LLC Pacific Medical Supply Deceptive Marketing Practices, Suspicious Marketing Claims, Less Than Honest Staff San Juan Capistrano California Author: Yorba Linda, California Medical Supplies: Pacific Medical LLC San Juan Capistrano, California

Mar 03 2014
mcu medical limited Scam Indondesia Author: Bronx, New York Medical Supplies: mcu medical limited Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
SanitySeeds Justin Sanity Sanity Seeds Sent money for product. Seller stopped contact without shipping product. Los Angeles California
Author: New York City, New York Medical Supplies: SanitySeeds Los Angeles, California

Mar 15 2014
Ameriglide/US Medical Supplies Sean Graham Misrepresentation and Lies Preying Upon Elderly Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Medical Supplies: Ameriglide/US Medical Supplies Raleigh, North Carolina

Castro