Health & Fitness → Medical Supplies

Dec 09 2016
Goodfeet Sarasota Sucked me in Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Medical Supplies: Goodfeet Sarasota Sarasota, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Better Off Healthy Don't know any other names Fake They have called me nine (9) times different names and numbers my name referred to them I am in some kind of pain. I don't know Nationwide Author: Cedartown, Georgia Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
cashnowoffer.com Only paid half of what was owed Internet Author: Rawson, Ohio Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
HAPPY FEET INSOLES HAPPY FEET RIP OFF AND SCAM ORLANDO Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: HAPPY FEET INSOLES Internet

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to "make it right". Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 30 2016
Satinyouth.com Sneaky credit charges St-George,UT Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Medical Supplies: Satinyouth.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Total Rip-Off. Charged My Account claiming I Did not Cancel Shipments, was not even aware that additional shipments would be made. Thought I was Ordering A Total Rip Off Las Vagas Nevada Author: Webster, Florida Medical Supplies: RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Las Vagas, Nevada

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mjanehealing.com Take your money and not look back !! Internet Author: Wilkesboro, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Mjanehealing.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Edgepark Medical Supply Twinsberg Ohio Beware unauthorized purchases, fraudulent billing, dings to credit Twinsberg Ohio Nationwide Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Supply Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Prazahealth charged my account without my authorizationb Author: Peoria, Illinois Medical Supplies: Prazahealth

Nov 14 2016
Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Jiangsu Alphay violates the U.S. laws of copyrights, trademark and patent. Nantong,Jiangsu,China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 14 2016
Breg Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. $900 for a pair of crutches. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Breg Inc Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
Light in the Box Co Zhiyong Yu, Sent wrong color, wrong style wig, unable to reach them lost $65.00 Yuanqu, Suzhou Jiangsu China Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Medical Supplies: Light in the Box Co Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Zarin Medical Zarin Medical LLCJeff KnightLee Pannell PIQO4/Naturalase QS 2j Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment with the distributer Knoxville Tennessee Author: clifton, Colorado Medical Supplies: Zarin Medical Knoxville , Tennessee

Oct 26 2016
Medical Alert Take Advantage of the Elderly Broomall Pennsylvania Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Medical Supplies: Medical Alert Broomall, Pennsylvania