Sports & Recreation → Guns & Ranges

Approximately 847 Reports Found

Aug 23 2016
Beretta USA Corp. Beretta USABeretta Refused to Honor Rebbate Accokeek Maryland Author: Virginia Guns & Ranges: Beretta USA Corp. Accokeek, Maryland

Aug 22 2016
Schwa Yang Unable to Reach Poor Fish to return Merchandise Ballwin, MO Internet Author: Fresno, California Guns & Ranges: Schwa Yang Internet

Aug 15 2016
Cheaperthandirt.com Overcharges on shipping to make up for "low" pricing Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Cheaperthandirt.com Internet

4, Report #1322057

Aug 11 2016
Nighthawk vision florida Total ripoff these people r a piece of s***,big scam Olando Florida Author: torrington, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: Nighthawk vision florida Florida

5, Report #1320956

Aug 05 2016
JD's Gun Shop Sell Guns on GunBroker, Hides errors, paints items, hides holes, corrupt Parsons Kansas Author: Hollando, Michigan Guns & Ranges: JD's Gun Shop Parsons, Kansas

6, Report #1320782

Aug 04 2016
Cabelas Corporate Office / Cathy 1 Cabela Drive Sidney, NE 69160 308-254-5505 Firearms Dept Corporate Office Discrimination Hammond Indiana Author: Valparaiso , Indiana Guns & Ranges: Cabelas Hammond, Indiana

7, Report #1320728

Aug 04 2016
Americangunassocition Took money off my paycard wo my consent Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Guns & Ranges: Americangunassocition Internet

8, Report #1319662

Jul 29 2016
Moutrie they don't stand behind the warrantee alabaster Alabama Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Guns & Ranges: Moutrie alabaster, Alabama

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 13 2016
Airsoftgunrepair.com 3008 eldorado blvd, 208Eau claire, Wisconsin 54701 I sent gun in for repair and pd for expedited service 7-9 days. It has been 50 days and they do not return my calls and emails. I fear they stole the airsoft gun Eau claire, Wisconsin Internet Author: Saint john, Indiana Guns & Ranges: Airsoftgunrepair.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
survival life americangunassociation i purchased what I thought was a Girandoni air rifle, but the Girandoni name appears no where. I purchased this with the idea that if I had to sell it in the future , because of the name I would be able to recoup my money. I was deceived. Internet Author: paterson, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: survival life Internet

Jul 08 2016
Ammunition Planet (Oak Island Ammo) Oak Island Ammunition, Ammunition Planet, Red Dog Ammunition. Case Split and Destroyed my Gun !!! Avon Park Florida
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Guns & Ranges: Ammunition Planet (Oak Island Ammo) Avon Park, Florida

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Ammo MarketplaceAmmomarketplaceammomarketplace.com Ammunition Retailer Unknown - Mountain Time Zone Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Guns & Ranges: http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Internet

Jun 24 2016
Patriot Armor Inc Patriot Armor patriotarmordefense Rip Off Artists!! Condescending and Rude!! Scam artists Largo Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Guns & Ranges: Patriot Armor Inc Largo , Florida

Jun 23 2016
Opticsplanet.com Opticsplanet.com Scam! False info , sale items they never had, Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Opticsplanet.com Internet

17, Report #1311978

Jun 17 2016
GS Gunsmith This guy wants more money for not doing the job right the first time and won't give me back my gun Ramsey Minnesota Author: Champlin, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS Gunsmith Ramsey, Minnesota

18, Report #1311954

Jun 17 2016
NGOA - National Guns Owner Association ILMG Inc. 1 OUNCE + 2nd OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St. Peters Missouri Author: Tripoli, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: NGOA - National Guns Owner Association St. Peters, Missouri

May 28 2016
Freedom Ammunition - Clyde Ohio - Owner:Steven Snyder Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder sells Dangerous Ammunition.. Freedom Ammunition Sells Dangerous Ammunition - Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio Author: California Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition - Clyde Ohio - Owner:Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

May 27 2016
Taurus Manufacturing Taurus Firearms Horrible customer service/Don't care/Too many lies Internet Author: Anywhere, Texas Guns & Ranges: Taurus Manufacturing Internet

May 26 2016
NGOA Though I was paying $39 for an annual membership. They are charging me this every month. Thats $470 a yr! I have repeatedly tried to contact them with no response! unknown Nationwide Author: Indian Springs, Nevada Guns & Ranges: NGOA Nationwide