Sports & Recreation → Guns & Ranges

Approximately 837 Reports Found

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 13 2016
Airsoftgunrepair.com 3008 eldorado blvd, 208Eau claire, Wisconsin 54701 I sent gun in for repair and pd for expedited service 7-9 days. It has been 50 days and they do not return my calls and emails. I fear they stole the airsoft gun Eau claire, Wisconsin Internet Author: Saint john, Indiana Guns & Ranges: Airsoftgunrepair.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
survival life americangunassociation i purchased what I thought was a Girandoni air rifle, but the Girandoni name appears no where. I purchased this with the idea that if I had to sell it in the future , because of the name I would be able to recoup my money. I was deceived. Internet Author: paterson, New Jersey Guns & Ranges: survival life Internet

Jul 08 2016
Ammunition Planet (Oak Island Ammo) Oak Island Ammunition, Ammunition Planet, Red Dog Ammunition. Case Split and Destroyed my Gun !!! Avon Park Florida
Author: Charleston, West Virginia Guns & Ranges: Ammunition Planet (Oak Island Ammo) Avon Park, Florida

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Ammo MarketplaceAmmomarketplaceammomarketplace.com Ammunition Retailer Unknown - Mountain Time Zone Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Guns & Ranges: http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Internet

Jun 24 2016
Patriot Armor Inc Patriot Armor patriotarmordefense Rip Off Artists!! Condescending and Rude!! Scam artists Largo Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Guns & Ranges: Patriot Armor Inc Largo , Florida

Jun 23 2016
Opticsplanet.com Opticsplanet.com Scam! False info , sale items they never had, Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Opticsplanet.com Internet

9, Report #1311978

Jun 17 2016
GS Gunsmith This guy wants more money for not doing the job right the first time and won't give me back my gun Ramsey Minnesota Author: Champlin, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS Gunsmith Ramsey, Minnesota

10, Report #1311954

Jun 17 2016
NGOA - National Guns Owner Association ILMG Inc. 1 OUNCE + 2nd OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St. Peters Missouri Author: Tripoli, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: NGOA - National Guns Owner Association St. Peters, Missouri

May 28 2016
Freedom Ammunition - Clyde Ohio - Owner:Steven Snyder Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder sells Dangerous Ammunition.. Freedom Ammunition Sells Dangerous Ammunition - Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio Author: California Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition - Clyde Ohio - Owner:Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

May 27 2016
Taurus Manufacturing Taurus Firearms Horrible customer service/Don't care/Too many lies Internet Author: Anywhere, Texas Guns & Ranges: Taurus Manufacturing Internet

May 26 2016
NGOA Though I was paying $39 for an annual membership. They are charging me this every month. Thats $470 a yr! I have repeatedly tried to contact them with no response! unknown Nationwide Author: Indian Springs, Nevada Guns & Ranges: NGOA Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 18 2016
Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Ammunition Planet, Red Dog Ammo, Oak Island Ammo, Anderson Arms - Erik McGuire Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Sells Dangerous & Misrepresented Ammo Avon Park Florida
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Guns & Ranges: Ammunition Planet - Erik McGuire Avon Park, Florida

May 15 2016
G700 Flashlight NGOA G-700 Flashlight Nationwide Author: Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma Guns & Ranges: G700 Flashlight Nationwide

May 11 2016
Bullseye Holsters Owners Rodney and Rob Faulty, defective, potentially deadly holster Orange Park Florida
Author: Gainesville, Florida Guns & Ranges: Bullseye Holsters

May 10 2016
Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Buc Bucceri I have made several calls to mr Buc and he has assured me that i would recieve the paper work and now no calls after reviewing a few items online ... Quincy Michigan Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Guns & Ranges: Bucceri/ pointer dogs kennels Quincy, Michigan

May 07 2016
ILMG Inc. NGOA Buyers Club I ordered FREE targets for $7.95 Postage and handling and never got them St. Peters Missouri Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: ILMG Inc. St. Peters , Missouri

May 06 2016
Panzerwerks William Scheuch Dpm28 Dpm 28 Dp 28 Boise Idaho Author: Ashland, Ohio Guns & Ranges: Panzerwerks Boise, Idaho