Finance → Multi Level Marketing

Nov 10 2015
Wealth Masters International Kip HerriageKarl Bessey Signed up and paid $9000 to become a "Life Time" M-3 Consultant. Paid large amounts of money to advertise and promote "my business". I was not able to recruit any consultanu  under me using their website and tools. Company suddenly and without notice closed operations. I have never found the founders Kip Herriage or Karl Bessey to complain and ask for a partial refund of the money I was scammed out of. I looked up the address they used in Sugarland, Tx on Google Earth. The home office appeared to be a residential structure. Sugarland Texas Author: Maricopa, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Wealth Masters International Sugarland , Texas

Nov 10 2015
Dan Le & Han Lam at World Financial Group & Transamerica Scam Group - World Financial Group / TransAmerica Annual Life Insurance Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: Dan Le & Han Lam at World Financial Group & Transamerica Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2015
Steve Hawk Millionair Marketing Tidom Inc Millionair marketing machine TidomTidom inc Prosperity Nexus Steve Hawk will steal your money! look out he is a con artist Internet Author: California Multi Level Marketing: Steve Hawk Millionair Marketing TidomInc Internet

Oct 22 2015
Travis Smith, April Smith, Harry Carter He said that I had been approved by the IRS to receive $15,800,40$ in grant money because I was an oustanding tax payer with no criminal record. San Antorio // Hackensak Texas and NJ Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: Government Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Team National Did Not Cancel And Kept My $$$ Davie Florida
Author: Allen, Texas Multi Level Marketing: Team National Davie, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Bluestem dba Fingerhut Rip off concerning double charging financing fees. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Englewood, Colorado Multi Level Marketing: Bluestem dba Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

32, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Pan Atlantic New York New York Author: Mount Kisco, New York Multi Level Marketing: Pan Atlantic New York, New York

Aug 05 2015
avobuy.com Order Walmart Gift Card on 09/28/13.Order ID: 3896 Date Added: 28/09/2013 Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card ,Authorize.Net, Shipping Method: Free Shipping Internet Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Multi Level Marketing: avobuy.com Internet

Aug 04 2015
Be Interactive LMC Interactive Pty Credico-style Multi-Level-Marketing Pyramid-style Enterprise Brisbane Queensland Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: Be Interactive Brisbane, Other

Aug 01 2015
senior sales aka Telemarketing 21 LLC Doesn't not deliver! Texas Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Multi Level Marketing: senior sales Internet

Aug 27 2015
Team National bign.com Refusal to honor a contract. I NEVER received a copy of what I purchased, hence when I wanted out I was told NO.. Davie, Fl. Nationwide Author: Saint Clair, Missouri Multi Level Marketing: Team National Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Jon Paul Guzman Luis Rodriguez JP JP Guzman Fraud! He will take your money and you will never see it again Clovis California
Author: Boulder , Colorado Multi Level Marketing: Jon Paul Guzman Clovis , California

Jun 05 2015
Joseph Nemeth Global Profit Technologies, Inc Caveat Emptor ! Buyer beware ! Scottsdale Arizona Author: North Beach, Maryland Multi Level Marketing: Joseph Nemeth Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 04 2015
DOBA They promised me great prices on over one million wholesale products but they prices were much higher and I asked to close my lifetime account and get a refund but they would not give me my $2999.00 or any portion there of back even though they canceled my account after 33 days. Oehm Utah Nationwide Author: Warsaw, Indiana Multi Level Marketing: DOBA Nationwide