Home & Garden → Building Services

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my "only Option" was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 22 2016
Texas Horse Stalls / Joel Downs Cathy Downs Texas Horse Stalls - Do Not Use! Waxahachie Texas
Author: McKinney, Texas Building Services: Texas Horse Stalls / Joel Downs Waxahachie, Texas

Jul 22 2016
SHEDS FOR ALL HOUSTON no very good quality of work houston texas Author: league city, Texas Building Services: SHEDS FOR ALL HOUSTON houston, TX

Jul 15 2016
Michael Ray Dotson "Mike's Remodeling" Handyman Scam Indepenence Missouri Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Building Services: Michael Ray Dotson Indepenence, Missouri

Jul 12 2016
Kyle Cookshott Hourly Handyman Services, LLC Do Not Trust Kyle Cookshott. He is not an ethical businessman. Orlando Florida Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Building Services: Kyle Cookshott Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Suzanne Hargett Windows & More Stole Money that was to be paid to contractors, extremely difficult to deal with and poor work - SUZANNE HARGETT COST ME THOUSANDS Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Building Services: Suzanne Hargett Tyler, Texas

Jun 30 2016
Trevor Surdu SDG Builders Surdu Developmnet Surdu is a CROOK, he scammed us on our new home in Howell. He owes us money for repairs and updates that he was contracted for. He used mostly outside labor and poor workmanship. He did not pay his trades. Not an Honest Person! Howell Michigan Author: howell, Michigan Building Services: Trevor Surdu Howell, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Tracy Martin T&T Fence Fence installation scam, Lithia Springs, GA Lithia Springs Georgia
Author: Mableton, Georgia Building Services: Tracy Martin

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
The Final Touch FT SolutionsJay Shine Fraudulent Failure of Services Garland TX
Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Services: The Final Touch Internet

Jun 19 2016
Garden State Gutter Cleaning; ILLEGAL/UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE gutter cleaning West Orange New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Building Services: Garden State Gutter Cleaning West Orange, New Jersey

Jun 15 2016
Pat Carroll, Everything Asphalt Pat Carroll came to my house while selling door to door. I paid him $750 to repair cracks and holes in my driveway and apply sealant. The compound he used in the cracks washed away with the first rain. The driveway looks worse then before he did the work. I spoke to him twice and he said both times that he would fix it. His incompetence is only matched by his lack of integrity. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Building Services: Pat Carroll, Everything Asphalt Georgia

Jun 15 2016
All Pro Asset Solutions Inc. All Pro Asset Solutions LLC DO NOT PAY CONTRACTORS Lehigh Acres Florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Building Services: All Pro Asset Solutions Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Jun 07 2016
RAW Electrical QLD Pty Ltd Raw Electrical Absolute rip off Toowoomba Queensland Author: Toowoomba, Alabama Building Services: RAW Electrical QLD Pty Ltd Toowoomba,

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah