Services → Book Publishers

Approximately 988 Reports Found

Apr 20 2014
Creative Concept Inc, Suzie Maria Artists, beware of Creative Concept Inc Suzie Maria New York  New York
Author: Montfermeil, Book Publishers: Ronnie Jiang Internet

Apr 11 2014
Jeff Vacek, Author Authority Blueprint, The Seminar Solution, Info Renegades -- c/o Info Interests LLC d/b/a Insight Interests, (also working with The Raymond Aaron Group) Complete SCAM! Iron clad promise is completely rusty & busted! A 3 month project is now on month 11. League City Internet (TX) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book Publishers: Jeff Vacek Internet

Apr 11 2014
getbook.org ebook scam Internet Author: Fayette, Alabama Book Publishers: getbook.org Internet

Mar 25 2014
AuthorHouse AuthorHouse took $4,000 and never delivered anything Bloomington Indiana Author: New York, New York Book Publishers: AuthorHouse Bloomington, Indiana

Mar 23 2014
BBGW@balancebooksghostwriting.com Jilly Prather Nehls Jill offers bad customer service--do not use her as a ghostwriter.salesville ohio Author: Saleville, Ohio Book Publishers: BBGW@balancebooksghostwriting.com Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
Theresa Darrah Fake Advertisement Table Top Rip Off Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Book Publishers: Theresa Darrah Select State/Province

Mar 06 2014
America Star Books Publish America Unprofessional, Threatening, Disrespectful, Bullying Frederick Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Mar 26 2014
Bridget O'Brien Bridget Ann O'Brien Hall Bridget O’Brien Deceptive Promises Beware! Roseville California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Book Publishers: Bridget O'Brien Roseville, California

Apr 18 2014
xlibris publishing, no royalty , keeps annoying me ringing up for more marketing when no money has come through from royalty nsw sydney sydney Author: broome. wa, Other Book Publishers: xlibris publishing nsw, Select State/Province

Mar 29 2014
Bridget Obrien Beware of this individual, she has frauded us. We paid this woman $30,000 2 years ago to help get us some deals for our new products. She to this date has done nothing, but give us excuses. She is a fraud and will rip you off, she has done this to 5 other people we know and I am not sure of how many more she has done this to. We have been waiting for 2 yrs. and she keeps changing her contact info. so you can't find her. We have filed fraud charges against her with the state, and we are looking to contact the FBI on this matter as well. Roseville, California
Author: ogden, Utah Book Publishers: Bridget Obrien Roseville, , California

Feb 09 2014
Schiel & Denver Publishing Limited Let Me Tell You A Story Houston, Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Book Publishers: Schiel & Denver Publishing Limited Houston,, Texas

Feb 05 2014
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Feb 05 2014
Harris Connect LLC:Robert Gluck,John Harris, Susan l. D'Agostino. " Latonia, Loretta Bazemore are the two individuals I spoke with the three times I called the number of this business 800-877-6554. Chesapeake, VA 23320-0207 Virginia 23320-
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Book Publishers: Harris Connect LLC Select State/Province

14, Report #1120369

Feb 03 2014
Bottom Line Books Bottom Line Books is a total RIPOFF. They send me books I did not order. I send them back and they still bill me threating to send me to the collection agency. Every year they send a Health Book for the new year. I do not want this book I NEVER ordered it. They thry to shove it down your throat. When you call them they are rude. I kind of remember hearing that if you get something you did not order it is yours to keep. The company who made the snafu or is just playing games looses. Has anyone heard of this law? If you have issues with Bottom Line Books how did you resolve it? All Help appreciated. des Moines Iowa Author: Covington, Louisiana Book Publishers: Bottom Line Books des Moines, Iowa

15, Report #1120011

Jan 31 2014
qmanuals.com Service manual for Brother printer is Only PARTS list NOT SERVICE MANUAL Internet
Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Book Publishers: qmanuals.com Internet, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2013
ECKO PUBLISHING Aardvark Global Publishing IS SALT LAKE CITY COMPANY RIPPING OFF SELF-PUBLISHING AUTHORS??‏ Sandy Utah Author: Stuart, Florida Book Publishers: ECKO PUBLISHING Sandy, Utah

Dec 19 2013
CompuMedia This burn operator will grossly overcharge, delay your project and bother you with late-night BS calls.  Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Book Publishers: CompuMedia Internet

Dec 06 2013
Ryan Deiss Farmington Hill Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Book Publishers: Ryan Deiss Farmington Hill, Michigan