Services → Book Publishers

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 01 2015
Homstead book company ez grow kit dont order the ez grow mushroom kit seattle washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Book Publishers: Homstead book company ez grow kit Internet

Jul 29 2015
Cyndy Aleo Fourlittlebees I hired her to edit my manuscript. We signed a contract and I paid half her fee. She did no edit manuscript and will not return emails or money New York Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Book Publishers: Cyndy Aleo Internet

Jul 01 2015
America Star Books formerly Publish America Will not return my rights frederick Maryland Author: Bedford, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books frederick, Maryland

Jun 12 2015
Adam salviani Adam salviani Took monies from me to publish my book title DIS FUNCTIONAL BLACK COMMUNITY NEW YORK OR NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Adam salviani Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Outskirts Press Ripped me off after paying them $1,000 to publish my book they show no payment and no book, not published Parker Colorado Author: Carlsbad, California Book Publishers: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jun 08 2015
Strathmore's who's who Strathmore's who's who is a deceptive bait and switch Nationwide Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Book Publishers: Strathmore's who's who Nationwide

May 31 2015
KidPub Lied to my kids North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Alma, Arkansas Book Publishers: KidPub Internet

May 07 2015
BookWhirl BookWhirl is a Scam Greenbay Wisconsin Author: Lilburn, Georgia Book Publishers: BookWhirl Internet

Mar 28 2015
xlibris riiped me off, they ingnore me, they lie, no royalties, told me what i wanted to hear, dont listen sydney Nationwide Author: melbourne, Book Publishers: xlibris Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
Ancestral Links LLC Ordered and paid for books, not received and no response to emails Monroe North Carolina Author: Whitesboro, New York Book Publishers: Ancestral Links LLC Monroe, North Carolina

Mar 23 2015
Robert Roche ,Bob Roche, Robert Ross Fraud - Pretends to Buy your business and cashes YOUR receivables! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Book Publishers: Robert Roche Toronto, Ontario

Mar 22 2015
Xlibris Authors Solution Ripped off First Time Author Indiana Internet Author: Herald, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

15, Report #1207803

Feb 09 2015
People's Lifestyle, Inc. Extra Earnings Unlimited Work at home booklet is a ripoff Slidell Louisiana Author: Shiloh, Ohio Book Publishers: People's Lifestyle, Inc. Slidell, Louisiana

16, Report #1206233

Feb 02 2015
MAYRAHEVANCA NONE Violation of contract. Request to change collected data. Failure/refusal to refund me. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book Publishers: MAYRAHEVANCA Mmephis, Tennessee

17, Report #1204822

Jan 27 2015
AuthorHouse Publishing Company contact person Brad Tirey i believe it was about a year or two ago i hired author house to publish my second book and i spoke to Brad Tirey on the phone he was the recruting rep iwhen finish explaining and i was also referred to him by another author who used authorhouse in the past, long story short i sent 1800.00 dollars of my hard earn savings to mr. tirey i was not happy with the service they made me do all the work i had to hire an artist to draw up my cover and research other things pertaining to my book, they did not write up anything on my front or back cover, i did everything for my self they harass me, begged for more mone from me and when i refused they got very nasty and unprofessional with me, i realize that what they was abiut to do was mess up my royaliites checks in the future and i was going to only receive 00.4 cents off each book, plus i know someone personal who has not received any royalities in nine years here name is Darlene Smith i lost 1800.00 when i fired them and they refused to give me back my monies, i asked for at least half my money no not evebn a quarter of my money nothing. Bloomington, IN Nationwide Author: white plains, New York Book Publishers: AuthorHouse Publishing Company Nationwide

18, Report #1201512