Services → Book Publishers

Mar 06 2014
America Star Books Publish America Unprofessional, Threatening, Disrespectful, Bullying Frederick Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Mar 26 2014
Bridget O'Brien Bridget Ann O'Brien Hall Bridget O’Brien Deceptive Promises Beware! Roseville California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Book Publishers: Bridget O'Brien Roseville, California

Apr 18 2014
xlibris publishing, no royalty , keeps annoying me ringing up for more marketing when no money has come through from royalty nsw sydney sydney Author: broome. wa, Other Book Publishers: xlibris publishing nsw, Select State/Province

May 15 2014
Bridget Obrien Beware of this individual, she has frauded us. We paid this woman $30,000 2 years ago to help get us some deals for our new products. She to this date has done nothing, but give us excuses. She is a fraud and will rip you off, she has done this to 5 other people we know and I am not sure of how many more she has done this to. We have been waiting for 2 yrs. and she keeps changing her contact info. so you can't find her. We have filed fraud charges against her with the state, and we are looking to contact the FBI on this matter as well. Roseville, California
Author: ogden, Utah Book Publishers: Bridget Obrien Roseville, , California

Feb 09 2014
Schiel & Denver Publishing Limited Let Me Tell You A Story Houston, Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Book Publishers: Schiel & Denver Publishing Limited Houston,, Texas

Feb 05 2014
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Feb 05 2014
Harris Connect LLC:Robert Gluck,John Harris, Susan l. D'Agostino. " Latonia, Loretta Bazemore are the two individuals I spoke with the three times I called the number of this business 800-877-6554. Chesapeake, VA 23320-0207 Virginia 23320-
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Book Publishers: Harris Connect LLC Select State/Province

33, Report #1120369

Feb 03 2014
Bottom Line Books Bottom Line Books is a total RIPOFF. They send me books I did not order. I send them back and they still bill me threating to send me to the collection agency. Every year they send a Health Book for the new year. I do not want this book I NEVER ordered it. They thry to shove it down your throat. When you call them they are rude. I kind of remember hearing that if you get something you did not order it is yours to keep. The company who made the snafu or is just playing games looses. Has anyone heard of this law? If you have issues with Bottom Line Books how did you resolve it? All Help appreciated. des Moines Iowa Author: Covington, Louisiana Book Publishers: Bottom Line Books des Moines, Iowa

34, Report #1120011

Jan 31 2014
qmanuals.com Service manual for Brother printer is Only PARTS list NOT SERVICE MANUAL Internet
Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Book Publishers: qmanuals.com Internet, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2013
ECKO PUBLISHING Aardvark Global Publishing IS SALT LAKE CITY COMPANY RIPPING OFF SELF-PUBLISHING AUTHORS??‏ Sandy Utah Author: Stuart, Florida Book Publishers: ECKO PUBLISHING Sandy, Utah

Dec 19 2013
CompuMedia This burn operator will grossly overcharge, delay your project and bother you with late-night BS calls.  Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Book Publishers: CompuMedia Internet

Dec 06 2013
Ryan Deiss Farmington Hill Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Book Publishers: Ryan Deiss Farmington Hill, Michigan

Dec 04 2013
Bookmasters Book Publishing and Price Gouging for Indpendent Authorsp Ashland Ohio
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Book Publishers: Bookmasters Ashland, Ohio

Dec 03 2013
christianebookpublisher.com
 The Christian ebook publisher This company has issues delivering what they promise to their customers. Internet Author: sylmar , California Book Publishers: christianebookpublisher.com
 Internet

Nov 15 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ripped me off of royalties and book marketing costs Bloomington Indiana Author: Texas Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 13 2013
IMP International Masters Publishers, Inc., 352 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10010 You cannot return or cancel anything unless you call them. You cannot even return a shipment without calling them first Montoursville, PA Pennsylvania Author: Lakewood, Colorado Book Publishers: IMP Montoursville, PA, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2014
Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc AKA Joel Ball Joel Ball contracted me to interview subjects and write copy for a school-to-work book on the San Diego Biotech scene. I interviewed several educational leaders from local colleges and completed and submitted write-ups of those subjects. I invoiced Ball for the hourly work, and was given a preliminary check for $705. He asked for more work, which I also completed on deadline. I invoiced that work for $1,200. He accepted the work but then refused to pay, AND cancelled the $705 payment, which my bank bounced. Attempts to find Ball proved fruitless. He still published my work, without byline, or any other credit or payment. I have the contract, the returned check, the original digital and printed files of my work and the book to prove everything. He's a cheat, a liar, and a crook. Sue me for defamation Joel Ball, please. San Diego California Author: Del Mar, California Book Publishers: Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
Valore Books aka Valorebooks.com sent only 1 of 6 books ordered Cheated on Book Sale - showed 6 books, but shipped 1 book internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Book Publishers: Valore Books Select State/Province

Oct 27 2013
Publish On Demand Global AEG Publishing GroupStrategic Book Publishing Eloquent Booksand many others The latest example of many Robert Fletcher Rip-Offs Boca Raton Florida
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Book Publishers: Publish On Demand Global Boca Raton, Florida