Services → Book Publishers

Mar 28 2015
xlibris riiped me off, they ingnore me, they lie, no royalties, told me what i wanted to hear, dont listen sydney Nationwide Author: melbourne, Book Publishers: xlibris Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
Ancestral Links LLC Ordered and paid for books, not received and no response to emails Monroe North Carolina Author: Whitesboro, New York Book Publishers: Ancestral Links LLC Monroe, North Carolina

Mar 23 2015
Robert Roche ,Bob Roche, Robert Ross Fraud - Pretends to Buy your business and cashes YOUR receivables! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Book Publishers: Robert Roche Toronto, Ontario

Mar 22 2015
Xlibris Authors Solution Ripped off First Time Author Indiana Internet Author: Herald, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

55, Report #1207803

Feb 09 2015
People's Lifestyle, Inc. Extra Earnings Unlimited Work at home booklet is a ripoff Slidell Louisiana Author: Shiloh, Ohio Book Publishers: People's Lifestyle, Inc. Slidell, Louisiana

56, Report #1206233

Feb 02 2015
MAYRAHEVANCA NONE Violation of contract. Request to change collected data. Failure/refusal to refund me. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book Publishers: MAYRAHEVANCA Mmephis, Tennessee

57, Report #1204822

Jan 27 2015
AuthorHouse Publishing Company contact person Brad Tirey i believe it was about a year or two ago i hired author house to publish my second book and i spoke to Brad Tirey on the phone he was the recruting rep iwhen finish explaining and i was also referred to him by another author who used authorhouse in the past, long story short i sent 1800.00 dollars of my hard earn savings to mr. tirey i was not happy with the service they made me do all the work i had to hire an artist to draw up my cover and research other things pertaining to my book, they did not write up anything on my front or back cover, i did everything for my self they harass me, begged for more mone from me and when i refused they got very nasty and unprofessional with me, i realize that what they was abiut to do was mess up my royaliites checks in the future and i was going to only receive 00.4 cents off each book, plus i know someone personal who has not received any royalities in nine years here name is Darlene Smith i lost 1800.00 when i fired them and they refused to give me back my monies, i asked for at least half my money no not evebn a quarter of my money nothing. Bloomington, IN Nationwide Author: white plains, New York Book Publishers: AuthorHouse Publishing Company Nationwide

58, Report #1201512

Jan 13 2015
Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

59, Report #1200083

Jan 07 2015
Kelly Ritchie writer KD Ritchie I hired Kelly for a E-Book edit . I had a fixed price offer for 150.00 she accepted the job and i proceeded to send her the manuscript after about 10 days she said i could view a sample of her work. Next she said i had 3 hours of editing time left on my document which was 90 pages. She completed 7 and said she would need about $800.00 to finish. I tried tobe fair and gave her a 600.00 budget but next is the red flag part she wanted to be paid in advance even though the site she was offering her services on have a escrow arrangement to protect both parties. I recommended milestone payments to be escrowed but she said she did not work that way. So i lost 150.00 and got 7 unusable pages. My advice is do not be a victim and avoid using her writing or Ghost writing services. She has a website and apparently writes for someone. But had no problem asking for upfront money. Thanks Kelly Branson Missouri Author: Montgomery , Texas Book Publishers: Kelly Ritchie writer Internet

60, Report #1199678

Jan 06 2015
Literary Guild Charged for books that were returned unopened in original package - This company is DIRTY! Harlan Iowa Author: Paducah, Kentucky Book Publishers: Literary Guild Harlan, Iowa

61, Report #1199538

Jan 05 2015
Key Providence Advisory Evan Volkers non delivery of reports advertised Los Angeles California Author: Crestview, Florida Book Publishers: Key Providence Advisory Los Angeles, California

62, Report #1199251

Jan 04 2015
AUTHOR HOUSE SOLUTIONS RIP OFF TOOK MY MONEY, POOR EDITING JOB, HARASSMENT. Bloomington Indiana Author: Bloomington, Indiana Book Publishers: AUTHOR HOUSE SOLUTIONS Bloomington, Indiana

63, Report #1192745

Dec 03 2014
Corporate Communication Canada Corporate Communication lied about what the charges were and sign you up for a reoccurring charge. Nationwide Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Book Publishers: Corporate Communication Canada Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Insight Publishing Innovators Group Lies, Lies, Lies and More Lies! Sevierville Tennessee
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Book Publishers: Insight Publishing Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2014
NAOMI PAULS Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant Naomi Pauls Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant VANCOUVER NAOMI PAULS STOLES THE RIGTHS OF YOUR BOOKS VANCOUVER BC Nationwide
Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Book Publishers: NAOMI PAULS Editor / Independent Publishing Consultant Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Peak10Publishing.Net Survival Products - Denver, Colorado Repeated Fraudulent Credit Card Charges for Several Months Denver Colorado Author: Houston, Texas Book Publishers: Peak10Publishing.Net Denver, Colorado

Sep 22 2014
conlan press I sent funds for abook on 1/9/2009 to be delivered in two weeks and am still waiting! Montara California Author: SLC, Utah Book Publishers: conlan press Montara, California

Sep 12 2014
John Riddle / Blue Moon Communications / Ilovetowriteday.org Missing ghost writer Philadelphia ,LinkedIn / Wilmington PE / Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Book Publishers: John Riddle Internet

Sep 03 2014
Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency LLC Strategic Publishing GroupSBPRA Authors Beware of This Publishing Company- SBPRA Texax Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Book Publishers: Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency LLC Internet