Services → Book Publishers

Oct 13 2015
EMS and KBM Bill Schuster UsedBooksFinder I sent in the order for UsedBooksFinder next day delivery through UPS on Oct 5th and now today is Oct 13th; still haven't heard nothing back. They really located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA at a UPS po box location. Alta Loma California Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Book Publishers: EMS and KBM Alta Loma, California

Oct 26 2015
ABANDONED AMERICA aka MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER ABANDONED AMERICA AGE OF CONSEQUENCES MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER DEBUNKING TROLLEY TRAGEDY OF 1957 FRAUD LIAR CON ARTIST HAUNTED LIBRARIAN AMAZON BOOK PHOTOGRAPHY SEAN GALBRAITH MATT LAMBROS Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Dist of Columbia Book Publishers: ABANDONED AMERICA Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona
Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Xlibris Will not give me back my refund Bloomington Indiana Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 01 2015
Homstead book company ez grow kit dont order the ez grow mushroom kit seattle washington Author: Pueblo, Colorado Book Publishers: Homstead book company ez grow kit Internet

Jul 29 2015
Cyndy Aleo Fourlittlebees I hired her to edit my manuscript. We signed a contract and I paid half her fee. She did no edit manuscript and will not return emails or money New York Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Book Publishers: Cyndy Aleo Internet

Jul 01 2015
America Star Books formerly Publish America Will not return my rights frederick Maryland Author: Bedford, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books frederick, Maryland

Jun 12 2015
Adam salviani Adam salviani Took monies from me to publish my book title DIS FUNCTIONAL BLACK COMMUNITY NEW YORK OR NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Adam salviani Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
Outskirts Press Ripped me off after paying them $1,000 to publish my book they show no payment and no book, not published Parker Colorado Author: Carlsbad, California Book Publishers: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jun 08 2015
Strathmore's who's who Strathmore's who's who is a deceptive bait and switch Nationwide Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Book Publishers: Strathmore's who's who Nationwide

May 31 2015
KidPub Lied to my kids North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Alma, Arkansas Book Publishers: KidPub Internet

May 07 2015
BookWhirl BookWhirl is a Scam Greenbay Wisconsin Author: Lilburn, Georgia Book Publishers: BookWhirl Internet

Mar 28 2015
xlibris riiped me off, they ingnore me, they lie, no royalties, told me what i wanted to hear, dont listen sydney Nationwide Author: melbourne, Book Publishers: xlibris Nationwide