sequence

Services → Book Publishers

Dec 03 2013
christianebookpublisher.com
 The Christian ebook publisher This company has issues delivering what they promise to their customers. Internet Author: sylmar , California Book Publishers: christianebookpublisher.com
 Internet

Nov 15 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ripped me off of royalties and book marketing costs Bloomington Indiana Author: Texas Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 13 2013
IMP International Masters Publishers, Inc., 352 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10010 You cannot return or cancel anything unless you call them. You cannot even return a shipment without calling them first Montoursville, PA Pennsylvania Author: Lakewood, Colorado Book Publishers: IMP Montoursville, PA, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2014
Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc AKA Joel Ball Joel Ball contracted me to interview subjects and write copy for a school-to-work book on the San Diego Biotech scene. I interviewed several educational leaders from local colleges and completed and submitted write-ups of those subjects. I invoiced Ball for the hourly work, and was given a preliminary check for $705. He asked for more work, which I also completed on deadline. I invoiced that work for $1,200. He accepted the work but then refused to pay, AND cancelled the $705 payment, which my bank bounced. Attempts to find Ball proved fruitless. He still published my work, without byline, or any other credit or payment. I have the contract, the returned check, the original digital and printed files of my work and the book to prove everything. He's a cheat, a liar, and a crook. Sue me for defamation Joel Ball, please. San Diego California Author: Del Mar, California Book Publishers: Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
Valore Books aka Valorebooks.com sent only 1 of 6 books ordered Cheated on Book Sale - showed 6 books, but shipped 1 book internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Book Publishers: Valore Books Select State/Province

Oct 27 2013
Publish On Demand Global AEG Publishing GroupStrategic Book Publishing Eloquent Booksand many others The latest example of many Robert Fletcher Rip-Offs Boca Raton Florida
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Book Publishers: Publish On Demand Global Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 26 2013
VioVio PhotoBooksEHGodaddy bad book, bad photobook custom book, printing, your book, Internet
Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Book Publishers: VioVio Internet

Oct 26 2013
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International ripped me off 3500$, promising me that my book would be put together with their diamond package. He took my money and ran. He is nothing more than a thief. He and his staff would spend days, almost weeks, neglecting to respond to my emails. I have complained to the BBB three times, and that didn't do any good. Basically, Adam Salviani stole 3500$ me and I feel like a fool. I just wanted to get my books published, a llife long dream since childhood. I am an excellent writer but just need a publisher and people I can trust to see my dreams come true. Adam Salviani squashed those dreams. New York New York Author: Rochester, New York Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Sep 29 2013
Lloyd Sutton - LWS Brand Lloyd Sutton is still scamming after spending time in jail Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Book Publishers: Lloyd Sutton - LWS Brand Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 01 2013
Publish America Publish America is a fraud Frederick Maryland Author: Gradyville, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: Publish America Select State/Province

Sep 12 2013
Dorrance Publishing Co. False Advertisement & Fraud & Breach of Contract Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Richmond, Virginia Book Publishers: Dorrance Publishing Co. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Aug 24 2013
Schiel and Denver Publishing Company Schiel and Denver Publishing Company are thieves.The Writers' and Artist' Year Book have removed them from their 2014 edition Houston Texas Author: London, Other Book Publishers: Schiel and Denver Publishing Company Houston, Texas

Sep 02 2013
international who's who in poetry took money and never sent product to me los angeles California Author: hudson, Colorado Book Publishers: international who's who in poetry los angeles, California

Aug 16 2013
Stormie Omartian The Shameful Scandal About Stormie Omartian, Nashville Tennessee
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Book Publishers: Stormie Omartian Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 16 2013
Thelma Hodnett Booker never shipped the children's book I bought San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Book Publishers: Thelma Hodnett Booker San Francisco, California

Aug 08 2013
Owls Books Sent the wrong book, poor customer service, won't issue refund, ripped off of over $170 ToledoOhio Author: Minnesota Book Publishers: Owls Books Toledo, Ohio

Aug 07 2013
Lulu.com Failure to pay Accumulated Revenue to Author Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: Lulu.com Raleigh, North Carolina