Health & Fitness → Nurses

Approximately 64 Reports Found

1, Report #1190312

Nov 20 2014
Meridian Medical Staffing, Travel Nursing Agency Bad Management, Bad Pay, Sketchy Ethics, Criminal Activities Centennial Colorado
Author: Centennial, Colorado Nurses: Meridian Medical Staffing Internet

Oct 09 2014
Carly Crawford APRN Torrington/Winsted Pediatrics false dcf report, lied, unethical, fabricate, lied to dcf, false dcf claim, Winsted Connecticut Author: Winsted, Connecticut Nurses: Carly Crawford APRN Winsted, Connecticut

Oct 04 2014
NO Joanne Robinson Mercy North Iowa Medical Health System Unwanted breastfeeding exam without anyone in the room. Took my son out of the room against my wishes. Mason city iowa Author: Clear Lake, Iowa Nurses: NO Joanne Robinson Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Holly Shapiro Rafa Holly Shapiro Rafa R.N Holly Shapiro Raffa : The Most Evil Nurse in Pennsylvania warrington PA
Author: Warrinton, Pennsylvania Nurses: Holly Shapiro Rafa Internet

Jun 06 2014
Liberty Mutual Liberty Mutual, responsible for my injuries sustained just do nothing. Theh don't respond to Dr's or myself & your only resolution is to hire an attorney. Please be weary. These people would spit on. dying person for entertainment, or so it seems, nut this is just my opinion. They have, in my opinion, violated laws to avoid responsibility. I would avoid anything related to Safeco, Liberty, or other parties that work with them. aneheim California Author: herm beach, California Nurses: Liberty Mutual aneheim, California

May 01 2014
Barclay Career School Went to school and it was closed, never received any information other than how to pay my student loan Washington DC Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Nurses: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 21 2014
Indiana Packers Corp. Indiana Kitchen Health, Safety, and Respect are not honored! Delphi Indiana Author: Bringhurst , Indiana Nurses: Indiana Packers Corp. Delphi, Indiana

Feb 11 2014
Lisa Benjamin Beware!!! Connecticut Author: Connecticut Nurses: Lisa Benjamin Connecticut

Jun 12 2014
Duncan Regional Hospital Duncan Regional Hospital Stephens County I waited for three hours to get treated for a painful cut and broke arm!! Then I was charged $2,500 for an x-ray and bandages!! Duncan Oklahoma Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Nurses: Duncan Regional Hospital Duncan, Oklahoma

Nov 21 2013
age121.com WWW.AGE121.COM , WWW. AGE MEDICAL.COM AGE RECRUITMENT.COM AGETRAINING.COM WWW.AGEENTERPRISE.COM fraudster, SCAM ARTIST , GUTRPAL and ANTONE hUSBAND, fake helathcare training £250 scamming job seekers london Alaska
Author: LONDON, Nurses: age121.com london, Alaska

Nov 19 2013
Micro Vue CEO_Tim Wagner Non pay for nursing audits & breach of contract Sunrise Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Nurses: Micro Vue,Tim Wagner Sunrise, Florida

Nov 14 2013
PREEMINENT NURSING REGISTRY SUSAN RIVERA NEVER PAID ME FOR 36 HOURS OF WORK!! NEVER SHOWS UP FOR COURT DATES AND AVOIDS ALL PHONE CALLS. ONTARIO California Author: Los Angeles , California Nurses: PREEMINENT NURSING REGISTRY Ontario, , CA. 91761

Sep 26 2013
ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM SHARON Poor Service, Rushed, Careless Staff, bad skin services, BAD EXPERIENCE! STONY BROOK New York
Author: MILLER PLACE, New York Nurses: ELITE LASER HAIR REMOVAL BOHEMIA WWW.ELITELASERHAIR.COM STONY BROOK, New York

Jun 24 2013
The College Network There is no academic support ever available by phone or online chat. I am not pleased and am trying to end my class due to financial setback and unable to make contact. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Richmond, Virginia Nurses: The College Network Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 19 2013
Clinical Solutions Medical Training, Inc Fraudulent Medical Certifications Distribution, Suspended-Without Reinstatement Training Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Nurses: Clinical Solutions Medical Training, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 22 2013
Gabrielle Cochran Greedy, unprofessional and uncooperative. Dog in exam rooms traverse city Michigan Author: traverse city, Michigan Nurses: Gabrielle Cochran traverse city, Michigan

May 17 2013
Darling Paul-Richiez Darling Paul-Richiez is from Aux Cayes, and she owed me $7000 for a car that she purchased from me 8 years ago. I need to get pay and she's running from me. I can't find her anywhere. Does anybody knows where does she live? She left New York with the car that she purchased from me and until now I never got my money back. Winchester California
Author: Muriette, California Nurses: Darling Paul-Richiez Winchester, California

Mar 16 2013
STATE BOARD OF NURSING ARIZONA az bon Beware nurses, especially those thinking of doing a travel assignment or becoming a nurse . Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Nurses: STATE BOARD OF NURSING ARIZONA Internet