Services → Media Outlets

Approximately 180 Reports Found

Jun 28 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting DESERET MANAGEMENT CORPORATIONKSL TV ksl news cover-ups, scandals utah government kidnapping children Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Media Outlets: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 22 2014
Advanced Web Solutions Lied to, bullied and stolen from phoenix arizona Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Advanced Web Solutions Internet

Jun 20 2014
Scotsman Guide Media, Scotsman Guides, Brian Britton-Simmons, Todd Britton-Simmons Commercial Lender Magazine, Top Mortgage Lenders, Rania Oteify, Rania Efthemes, Raymond Fleischmann, Scotsman Residential Edition, Scotsman Commercial Edition, Bothell Washington
Author: , Media Outlets: Scotsman Guide Media, Scotsman Guides, Brian Britton-Simmons, Todd Britton-Simmons Bothell, Washington

May 17 2014
CityTwist Rip Off and Andy Powell We wanted their services but they provided none. They wanted us to continue to do business with them even though there was not one potential customer that came from their "campaign." We have no proof that any mailings were done at all. When we cancelled, Andy Powell was not only argumentative, calling one of our female managers a "b***h." His co-workers were laughing in the background. Complete professionalism. (He was not aware he was still on speaker). Not only did they not provide services, but their customer service was horrendous. After we cancelled Andy continued to call the dealership extensively. We cancelled because it was a rip off-truly. If you want great customer service, do not go there. And what ever you do, do NOT ask for Andy Powell! Get proof that they actually do provide a service. We have 0 proof. Boca Raton Florida Author: Newport, Rhode Island Media Outlets: CityTwist Nationwide

Apr 28 2014
EiEi Homes Scam artists, liars, over priced, deceptive Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Media Outlets: EiEi Homes Toronto, Ontario

Jun 24 2014
Information Solutions Group, LLC,, (dba) ISG Con Men - Scam Artist - BS Experts - Dispicable Individuals - Fraud Experts Webster New York
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Media Outlets: Information Solutions Group, LLC Internet

Apr 10 2014
Sirius XM Sirius XM will not pay me my refund! They also caused Identify Theft and won't do anything about it! New York New York Author: Canyon Country, California Media Outlets: Sirius XM New York, New York

Apr 07 2014
centurylink, embarq Trying to charge me when they owe me and so much for the 19.95 for life, Ha Ha! Bad service too. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Bluff City, Tennessee Media Outlets: centurylink Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 02 2014
Brokersweb Vantage Media $2475 spent on click-through web site. No sales. Few leads. El Segundo California Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Media Outlets: Brokersweb El Segundo, California

Mar 06 2014
Blacksmoke Concepts/Blacksmoke Muzik Kenneth Williams music industry, distribution, radio, label texas city Texas Author: gastonia, North Carolina Media Outlets: Blacksmoke Concepts/Blacksmoke Muzik texas city, Texas

Feb 20 2014
The News Tribune: Repetitively "Z-bagging" neighborhoods with ugly, toxic plastic ad bags! Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Media Outlets: The News Tribune Tacoma, Washington

Feb 06 2014
www.distrophonix.com TOTAL SCAM, COMPLETE RIPOFF, INTERNET FRAUD, Author: los angeles, California Media Outlets: BossLife Entertainment los angeles, California

Feb 21 2014
Urban Suite Public Relations Janelle Langford Or suite pr Urban Suite Public Relations Janelle Langford Did not provide my pr service. She didn't bring me no media coverage and she didn't show up to cover my event which I had paid her for. She only email the press release to leads she found on google. New York New York Author: Queens, New York Media Outlets: Ur a Select State/Province

Jan 08 2014
ARTfx Creative but dishonest Bloomfield CT Author: Plainville, Connecticut Media Outlets: ARTfx Select State/Province

Dec 25 2013
Realwriters.com They failed to cancel in the time alloted or provide customer service to that end. Las Vegas California Author: Iowa City, Iowa Media Outlets: Realwriters.com Las Vegas, California

Apr 05 2014
Pitsawfun pitsawfun.comKH Media LLC They offer a media hosting service where you cannot download any songs. Also, they will not charge your card for a trial membership fee, then I log into my bank and there is a charge from them without my authorization. They try to automatically charge you $36 after 5 days. WATCH OUT! Wilmington Delaware Author: San Diego, California Media Outlets: Pitsawfun Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 21 2013
Zbiddy hotcloseouts2013.comEcom interactive, LLC427 N Tatnall St # 67128Wilmington, DE 19801-2230Eco The made a withdrawal from my account that i did not authorize internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Media Outlets: Zbiddy Internet

Nov 15 2013
sanapes I don't even know who these people are. I never read Cosmopolitan. They charged my checking account without notifying me. I had never gotten any notice of receiving the magazine . They tried to continue the subscription again and I caught it. Someone needs to stop these people from doing this. I don't know where they got my acc. information either but this company needs to be stoopped. on line bassed and you can not speak to anyone. California Author: Ceres, California Media Outlets: sanapes ceres, California

Oct 26 2013
Time Warner Cable -Torrance CA Call Center, and internal billing dept. Harassing billing practices, stealing money. Torrance california Author: Torrence, California Media Outlets: Time Warner Cable -Torrance CA Torrance, California

70, Report #1092022

Oct 15 2013
TUNECORE.COM TUNECORE & Brian with email support SCAM FRAUD THIEVES CROOKS Brooklyn New York Author: houston, Texas Media Outlets: TUNECORE.COM Brooklyn, New York

Apr 23 2015
RV Life, Business Day, Inc., Toni Knudson, Diesel Knudson, Ron Knudson, Toni Davis, Mike Ward, Paradise Valley Community College, Park City, Utah Lynnwood Washington
Author: Utah Media Outlets: RV Life, Business Day, Inc. Lynnwood, Washington