Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Jul 21 2014
Royal Tease Salon And Spa megan halcomb @ Royal Tease and spa i would not recommend this salon avoid stylist megan halcomb Greenbrier Tennessee Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Royal Tease Salon And Spa Greenbrier, Tennessee

Jul 19 2014
prodermagenix PRO Dermagenix anti wrinkle formula they got my information by saying that the trial product was free, just had to pay S&H, $4.95 unsure, they had me post on facebook Internet Author: riverbank, California Beauty Salons: prodermagenix Internet

Jul 18 2014
Shampooline PBS, Shampoofashion Scam, phones no longer in service, no customer service Brooklyn Internet Author: New Hampshire Beauty Salons: Shampooline Internet

Jul 17 2014
Fresh Salon & Spa Does Not Stand Behind Guaranteed Products Sarasota Florida
Author: Marietta, Georgia Beauty Salons: Fresh Salon & Spa Sarasota, Florida

Jul 17 2014
city cosmetics city lips dont buy from city cosmetis salt lake city utah Author: joliet, Illinois Beauty Salons: city cosmetics salt lake city, Utah

Jul 15 2014
Adore Bath & Beauty, L'Core Fashion Show Beauty products, Anti-Aging Products, Skin Care Las Vegas Nevada Author: Gaston, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Adore Bath & Beauty, L'Core Fashion Show Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Aura Vie ZMM 888-609-8647, Beauty or Barber Shop in Sherman Oaks, California Dishonest practice Van Nuys California
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Aura Vie Van Nuys, California

Jul 08 2014
212 Salon and Day Spa Watch your wallet Montclair New Jersey Author: Montclair , New Jersey Beauty Salons: 212 Salon and Day Spa Montclair, New Jersey

Jul 08 2014
Luminess Air Luminess Tan Bait and switch, no service, DO NOT BUY Stafford Texas Author: OXNARD, California Beauty Salons: Luminess Air Stafford, Texas

Jul 06 2014
Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Dead Sea Products Today I permitted an individual working for Deep Sea Cosmetics to remove my makeup & apply a colagen based eye cream to my face. When I told him that I would not be making a purchase, he said that he had to remove it then. He took a wet cloth & removed the cream. As I walked away I felt my skin drying very quickly. My daughter looked at me & stated that there was a white crust on my face where he had applied water. I went to the bathroom & had to remove this crust with my finger nail. The employee had applied salt water to my face out of spite for not purchasing his product after his lengthy sales pitch. I went back & let him know how cruel it was to do that to anyone. I also let the unsuspecting next victim know what he had done to me. I hope that she did not have salt water applied to her fce as well. Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Beauty Salons: Deep Sea Products Edison Mall Kiosk Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Air Curler Complete Waste of Money Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Beauty Salons: Air Curler Internet

Jun 23 2014
/ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Deceptive, Dishonest, Fradulent endorsements Savannah Georgia
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: /ceuticell Returns (At cost Fulfillment Internet

Jun 22 2014
Apohair Lucia , Hanoi, Vietnam , NOT Virgin Hair! APO Hair Extensions, APO's Hairs ,Apo Import Export Joint Stock Company SCAMMER , RIP OFF, NOT VIRGIN HAIR, BLENDED CHEAP HAIR, PROCESSED HAIR, RUDE, CHEATERS! Cau Giay VIETNAM
Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Apohair Lucia , Hanoi, Vietnam , NOT Virgin Hair! Cau Giay, Select State/Province

Jun 30 2014
EYE DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE DE LO PEOR,TRABAJAN SIN ESTERILIZAR LOS INSTRUMENTOS Y HACEN UN TRABAJO ORRIBLE. LO MAS ASQUEROSAMENTE SUCIO SIN MEDIDAS DE SALUBRIDAD. Y EXTRAMAMENTE CARO .ME ROBARON Aquascalientes Ags EYE OF THE WORST DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE, NON-STERILE INSTRUMENT WORK AND MAKE A WORKING ORRIBLE. TAGS disgustingly dirty WITHOUT HEALTH MEASURES. And EXTRAMAMENTE CARO. ROBBED ME Aquascalientes Ags Mexico Author: Marina del Rey, California Beauty Salons: EYE DISEGN AQUASCALIENTE Aquascalientes Ags,

Jul 07 2014
lumanelle Scammed using Amazon email survey-DON'T FALL FOR IT! Internet Author: Redmond, Oregon Beauty Salons: lumanelle Internet

Jun 19 2014
sheridan labs Equinox night and day serum charged my account and never recieved the product called and finally got the product and for 99 dollars i only got 5 pumps out of the bottle i was never allowed to return it in 14 days before i got charged because i never got itbefore the deadline bluffdale utah Author: clearwater, Florida Beauty Salons: sheridan labs Internet

Jun 18 2014
Lavish Skin I got the free trial. Canceled it and it keeps coming and I get charged roughtly $83.00 per month. It won't stop. Help! Santa Ana california Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Internet

Jun 18 2014
Tropitopia STEPHEN MADDEN The owner scammed me into providing him money and also passed on banking information for the bank he was formerly employed at. I have since reported that information. He took advantage of me while I was on chemotherapy and very weak. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Kingston Jamaica
Author: West Hollywood, California Beauty Salons: Tropitopia Kingston, Select State/Province

Jun 17 2014
Studio Salon and Spa Owner of Studio Salon Stacy Perryman is a Thief, Unsavory Business Owner! Eagle Idaho
Author: Boise, Idaho Beauty Salons: Studio Salon and Spa Eagle , Idaho

Jun 17 2014
Belladonna Extensions BDE Scammer Sells Hair with Fillers & Synthetic Fibers, Refuses to Give Refund or Give Return Address Pearland TX
Author: Hollywood, Florida Beauty Salons: Belladonna Extensions Internet

Jun 17 2014
tonaderm not able to contact to cancel santa ana california 92704 Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: tonaderm santa ana cal 92704, California