Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Jul 22 2016
beautybeyondcuts.com/ / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman ,beautybeyondcuts.com/ / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman / Studio Boutique FALL FALLEN OUT. CHEAP CHINEESE PRODUCTS USED. WARNING - Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman WAS A CRIMINAL IN PAST AND IS USING MULTIPLE ALIASES Cincinnati Ohio
Author: NC, Alabama Beauty Salons: http://beautybeyondcuts.com/ / Trana’e Cooper / Kalimah Iman Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 20 2016
Procter & Gamble P & G tin plate can problem Cincinnati OH
Author: cairo, Other Beauty Salons: Procter & Gamble Cincinnati, OH

Jul 16 2016
Radiant skin I ordered a "free trial" with only paying shipmaent with no obligations stated. I did not sign anything to allow money taken out of my account in the future. Two weeks later they took 96.00 out of my account without my permission . I never ordered this crap. I never recieved another product. I have been calling and emailing to cancel and get refund and they will not confirm tjis. they are crooks and need to be stopped. I hired a lawyer and will sue the h*** out of them. santa ana, ca California Author: augusta, Maine Beauty Salons: Radiant skin santa ana, California

Jul 14 2016
Great clips Nashville white bridge Tim weever Rude management and horrible service Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville , Tennessee Beauty Salons: Great clips Nashville white bridge Nashville ,

Jul 12 2016
SKB*SKINBENEFIT RVF*REVITAFRESH Deceptive, Dishonest, Don't fall for it Santa Ana California Author: mansfield, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: SKB*SKINBENEFIT Santa Ana, California

Jul 12 2016
http://www.rootshairsd.com/ quality auto group san diego; Manouchehr Sorbi; www.qualityautosandiego.com; https://www.yelp.com/biz/roots-hair-salon-san-diego-2 San Diego California Author: San diego, California Beauty Salons: http://www.rootshairsd.com/ San Diego, California

Jul 11 2016
Regenelift vitaluminanace, MY DERMA PERFEC ADSNEXS*SKINYOUTH 800-738-8913 INTION KENNESAW GA, worst Internet company I have ever experienced Internet Author: Langley, British Columbia Beauty Salons: Regenelift Internet

Jul 08 2016
Cassandra McClure CassandraMcclure.com Breach of Contract will not give money back Seattle washington Author: Washington Beauty Salons: Cassandra McClure

Jul 02 2016
Radiant skin Radiant eye serum They charged my card without my approval Santa Ana California Internet Author: Belleville, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Radiant skin Internet

Jul 01 2016
Metamorphosis salon RUINED MY HAIR ON MY BIRTHDAY AND WON'T EVEN REFUND MY MONEY idaho falls Idaho
Author: idahofalls, Alabama Beauty Salons: Metamorphosis salom idaho falls, Idaho

Jun 29 2016
Essential Beauty NOW Skin Revive Scamming Internet Company-Dont order from them online San Diego California Author: Andover, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW Internet

Jun 27 2016
Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Beauty Salons: Skin noir & Eye noir Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
kristals cosmetics maria baranofski and Hili I was lied to mistreated and given an appointment and when I got there they would not honor it Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Beauty Salons: kristals cosmetics Boca Raton, Florida