receives

Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Sep 01 2014
samyah milan boutique Horrible customer service and scam Philadelphia pennsylvania Author: swarthmore, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: samyah milan boutique Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
La Dermanique There's nothing free about the 30 day free trial! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet

Aug 29 2014
Lavish Skin Care Deceptive and unethical practices-unauthorized product shipment Santa Anna Nationwide Author: Boise Idaho, Idaho Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Care Santa Anna , California

Aug 29 2014
Stages of Beauty Returned unused product but got no reimbursement for total cost of $149.96 Chattaooga Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Stages of Beauty Chattaooga, Tennessee

Aug 29 2014
True Beauty Marks Gina Kay Osborne Staff of Pretty Morons Bucks County Internet Author: America, New Jersey Beauty Salons: True Beauty Marks Internet

Aug 27 2014
european wax center Lawrence Park pa unprofessional broomall Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: european wax center Lawrence Park pa broomall, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

Aug 22 2014
Ulta & Sarah, Master Stylist Ulta Ruined My Hair Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Ulta Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 21 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL CREAM LIFECELL WHAT A FRAUD AND RIPOFF SOUTH BEACH Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Salons: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 15 2014
LA CREAME SKINCARE Scam Artist/ Misleading/ Deceiving Company San Diego CA Author: West Islip, New York Beauty Salons: LA CREAME SKINCARE Internet

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the "automatic enrollment" as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 11 2014
Oro Gold infinte beauty Scam, rip off, no refund policy Annapolis Maryland Author: linthicum, Maryland Beauty Salons: Oro Gold Annapolis, Maryland

Aug 11 2014
Beauty Club. Net BCCLUB.CO,GREENWOOD VLG, CO Stole money off my Credit Card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Salida, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Club. Net Internet

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 06 2014
CTbeauty No return address, no call back Internet Author: Barryville, New York Beauty Salons: CTbeauty Internet

Aug 06 2014
Louisiana Laserderm Beware: incompetent!!! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Louisiana Beauty Salons: Louisiana Laserderm Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Aug 05 2014
gscm fulliment charged my account with out my knowledge burbank California Author: houston, Texas Beauty Salons: gscm fulliment burbank, California

Aug 03 2014
Nu Look Dominican Beauty Salon Short Troll looking Spanish lady with blonde short hair Sanford Florida Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Nu Look Dominican Beauty Salon Sanford, Florida

Aug 02 2014