Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Feb 09 2016
Luxe Skin Snake Venom Dermskin Misleading. . .was to get a trial offer and then charged me full price for the item - will not refund! California Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Luxe Skin Snake Venom Internet

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Montecito Montecito advertising is deceiving Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Salons: Montecito

Feb 05 2016
Her Imports Misrepresentation of Hair Alexandria Virginia Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Her Impors Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
SITEBUILDER IS HOLDING WEBSITE AND DOMAIN HOSTAGE Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: SITEBUILDER Internet

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 02 2016
Truth In Aging Truth Vitality Luxe Renew Dishonest Insensitive Shaddy New York New York
Author: San Jose, California Beauty Salons: Truth In Aging New York,

Feb 02 2016
Enhanced Beauty Care Save your money and time! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Enhanced Beauty Care Houston, Texas

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 26 2016
Sarah Vaughter own doc Harassment, threatening, criminal Internet
Author: Geelong , Alabama Beauty Salons: Sarah Vaughter own doc Internet

Jan 25 2016
Encante Encante skin care company just wants your money. I have never opened their prduct and they won't take it back. I guess if they don't want it then why would anyone else. I can only guess that the product does not work. I was told to send an email to customer support which I did and I recieved an email stating my problem had been resolved which it has not. I think this company and their so called customer service is a joke and they border on fraud. Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Encante Santa Ana, California

Jan 24 2016
Aliexpress No refund after order was frozen Internet Author: Marshall, Texas Beauty Salons: Aliexpress Internet

15, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

16, Report #1282041

Jan 24 2016
Encante beauty solutions Took out of my bank acct almost $200.00 when only supposed to take $4.00 for shipping. and refused to reimburse me nevada Author: Longview, Washington Beauty Salons: Encante beauty solutions Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Skinsolace and Mira vie Beware the rip off Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Bend, Oregon Beauty Salons: Skinsolace Internet

Jan 20 2016
STH*FACIALSERUM LEOVENT*ULTRAGLITTER They said they would send samples ,but sent full bottle's  Internet ME Author: GALLATIN, Tennessee Beauty Salons: STH*FACIALSERUM Internet

Jan 19 2016
Brilliant Serum &Cream Unhappy, face burning customer Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Beauty Salons: Brilliant Serum &Cream Internet