Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
La Creme Skin Care Commited Fraud San Diego California Author: Outlook, Washington Beauty Salons: La Creme Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
OUI TRANSLATE Fraudsters and Scammers Paris France
Author: Kakinada, Alabama Beauty Salons: OUI TRANSLATE Internet

4, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 23 2015
Wigs On Wheels LLC Robert Kiernan STAY AWAY. Numerous complaints, sells low quality, horrible customer service Toms River New Jersey Author: Cream Ridge, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Wigs On Wheels LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Aug 22 2015
Neudermis and Lavish Names on credit card statement were Premier Skin Serum and TKL*TryBeautyFace I have never been taken like this before. The website offered two products for cost of shipping only. When I saw the credit card statement with $187.41 charge, I called each of the numbers and was told by both that I needed to read the agreement before I shared my info. I saw nothing about being charged more than the shipping. The products do NOT work. Both representatives at the phone numbers on my credit card offered refunds...one 50% ($44.87) and the other 35% ($44.39). What a scam. I guess I need to stop being honest and produce some cream with purified water and a fine print contract where people can pay me over $90 after I trick them into thinking they are receiving a sample for $3.95 and $4.95. This is highway robbery, and the fact they post the smaller costs and not the real costs states that they are aware that people will not read the fine print. Shame on you, Neudermis and Lavish! Shame on you. Woodland California Author: Enterprise, Alabama Beauty Salons: Neudermis and Lavish Woodland, California

Aug 21 2015
All Things Hair Never recieved Products/Run Around Internet Author: Internet Beauty Salons: All Things Hair Internet

Aug 20 2015
VINE VERA I was on vacation in Vegas & was approached by a woman from a kiosk with a sample then led into the kiosk for more samples for my puffy eyes.Las Vegas Nevada Author: Saginaw, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VINE VERA Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2015
Lavish Skin Care Not a FREE trial! Internet Author: Altadena, California Beauty Salons: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Aug 11 2015
Baraa Altanari , Baraa Altanari 4283 EXPRESS LN STE 342-610 SARASOTA, FLORIDA 34238-2602 Phone:9415386941 buyer from amazon claims item not received sarasota Florida
Author: howard beach, New York Beauty Salons: Baraa Altanari sarasota, Florida

Aug 07 2015
All Things Hair Krissy Dee Scam, Never received products, PayPal dispute resolved in my favor Memphis Internet Author: North Carolina Beauty Salons: All Things Hair Internet

Aug 07 2015
neudermis Lavish beauty aka presciousskinplus aka trybeautyeyes AKA.... insulting, rude, rip off, thiefs woodland ca Author: jenners, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: neudermis Internet

Aug 06 2015
BODY BLISS HEALTH & BEAUTY RETREAT BODY BLISS RETREAT, BODY BLISS HEALTH, BODY BLISS SPA & SALON, Darryl PARSONS – YOUNG or Rhys PARSONS – YOUNG JEALOUS OF MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS - CUSTOMERS END UP IN DIVORCE - SHONKS Margate, Brisbane QUEENSLAND AUST
Author: Gold Coast Qld, Beauty Salons: BODY BLISS HEALTH & BEAUTY RETREAT Margate, Queensland,

Aug 06 2015
Pure Microderm- Stephen Blignaut Pure Franchise Systems Pty Ltd, IPL Salon Machines, Stephen Blignaut Stephen is a professional scammer! Liar! Thief! Dog! Melbourne Nationwide Author: Melbourne, Other Beauty Salons: Pure Microderm- Stephen Blignaut Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Kevin at Master Tanning Master Tanning or Wolfftanningbed.com Whatever they choose to go by that day. You will be very disappointed dealing with this company. BEWARE SCAMMER Kevin is very unprofessional and argumentative. New Bern North Carolina Author: No Judson , Indiana Beauty Salons: Kevin at Master Tanning new bern,

Aug 03 2015
rejuvederm skin care I ordered a product advertized as free trial. $.4.95 and 5.95/ no paperwork arrivednwith product telling me how to cancel. free trial 14 day starts from the day you place your order/ i was told. I was charged 89..47and 94.00 a little over a week after I received the product. Internet Author: HIXSON, Tennessee Beauty Salons: rejuvederm skin care Internet