Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Aug 22 2014
Ulta & Sarah, Master Stylist Ulta Ruined My Hair Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Ulta Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 21 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL CREAM LIFECELL WHAT A FRAUD AND RIPOFF SOUTH BEACH Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Salons: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 18 2014
Jewlzie Returned ordered products on amazon in original package and they refuse to refund purchase. New York New York Author: Logan, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jewlzie New York, New York

Aug 15 2014
LA CREAME SKINCARE Scam Artist/ Misleading/ Deceiving Company San Diego CA Author: West Islip, New York Beauty Salons: LA CREAME SKINCARE Internet

Aug 13 2014
DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ TRYDERMAJUVENATEPLUS.c They offered fradulant free sample and now I have been charged to my M/C over $100 each month and not being able to cancel the "automatic enrollment" as they call it. This has been going on since March 2014. unknown Cyprus ??? Author: London, ON. Canada, Alabama Beauty Salons: DERMA JUVENATE DERMAJ Internet

Aug 11 2014
Oro Gold infinte beauty Scam, rip off, no refund policy Annapolis Maryland Author: linthicum, Maryland Beauty Salons: Oro Gold Annapolis, Maryland

Aug 11 2014
Beauty Club. Net BCCLUB.CO,GREENWOOD VLG, CO Stole money off my Credit Card Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Salida, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Club. Net Internet

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 06 2014
CTbeauty No return address, no call back Internet Author: Barryville, New York Beauty Salons: CTbeauty Internet

Aug 06 2014
Louisiana Laserderm Beware: incompetent!!! Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Louisiana Beauty Salons: Louisiana Laserderm Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Aug 05 2014
gscm fulliment charged my account with out my knowledge burbank California Author: houston, Texas Beauty Salons: gscm fulliment burbank, California

Aug 03 2014
Nu Look Dominican Beauty Salon Short Troll looking Spanish lady with blonde short hair Sanford Florida Author: Alabama Beauty Salons: Nu Look Dominican Beauty Salon Sanford, Florida

Aug 02 2014
Target Online.com Target.com Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Beauty Salons: Target Online.com Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Elsa Colina-Frontal Hair.com Elsa Colina Peruvian Hair...alibaba Elsa Colina and her peruvian hair is a scam!!! Do not buy hair from her! Lima, Peru Internet Author: Colorado Beauty Salons: Elsa Colina-Frontal Hair.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 30 2014
SKINADERM SBD Health LLC, SCAM, ILLEGAL CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT San Diego California Author: Kingsville, Texas Beauty Salons: SKINADERM Internet

Jul 28 2014
La Dermanique I ordered a free trial sample of their anti aging face serum product, and was asked to pay a shipping fee of $4.95. The site maintained that I would never be bill on a continously basis for this product. I did not commit to any reoccuring orders or charges to my debot card. I am interested in persuing legal action against this compnay, for unauthorized charge to my debit card. 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, Internet
Author: Northport, Alabama Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet

Jul 25 2014
Dermallure The company was not clear about the trial offer Haslet TX Author: Encino, California Beauty Salons: Dermallure Internet

Jul 23 2014
Sedona Beauty Secrets Hidden billing policy Henderson Nevada Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Sedona Beauty Secrets Henderson, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
Indian Hair.net DONT BUY FROM THEM!! California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Indian Hair.net Internet

Jul 21 2014
Royal Tease Salon And Spa megan halcomb @ Royal Tease and spa i would not recommend this salon avoid stylist megan halcomb Greenbrier Tennessee Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Royal Tease Salon And Spa Greenbrier, Tennessee

Jul 19 2014
prodermagenix PRO Dermagenix anti wrinkle formula they got my information by saying that the trial product was free, just had to pay S&H, $4.95 unsure, they had me post on facebook Internet Author: riverbank, California Beauty Salons: prodermagenix Internet