Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Jun 27 2016
Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Beauty Salons: Skin noir & Eye noir Santa Ana, California

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
kristals cosmetics maria baranofski and Hili I was lied to mistreated and given an appointment and when I got there they would not honor it Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Beauty Salons: kristals cosmetics Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Hartford Scientific They asked only for $4.95 but charged $190.00 Martinez Georgia Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Hartford Scientific Martinez, Georgia

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 18 2016
DRM/JPC Brands (Dr. Miracle) Products caused my hair to fall out. New York Nationwide Author: Fort Valley, Georgia Beauty Salons: DRM/JPC Brands (Dr. Miracle) Nationwide

7, Report #1311936

Jun 17 2016
Nexacell Magic Wrinkle Cream Can not get in touch with them. Phone # no longer in service Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: DOUGLASSVILLE, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Nexacell Internet

Jun 25 2016
SUPREM Skincare aka Deep Sea Cosmetics Birmingham Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Beauty Salons: SUPREM Skincare Birmingham, Alabama

Jun 10 2016
Tru Belleza Shameful Thieves: Stealing from me - a disabled senior citizen - living on affixed income Greenville, South Carolina (returns Tru Belleza) South Carolina Author: Toronto, Ontario , Washington Beauty Salons: Tru Belleza Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 09 2016
True Belleza Charged me $151.72 for no product. Greenville South Carolina Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Beauty Salons: True Belleza Greenville, South Carolina

Jun 06 2016
zbest hair and nail salon zbest salon facebook, zbest salon nampa idaho, zbest hair and nail salon nampa Zbest Hair & Nail Salon Nampa Idaho Poor Service, Dirty Salon, Rude Staff, Terrible Hair Care, Horrilbe Highlighting Job Nampa Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Beauty Salons: zbest hair and nail salon Nampa, Idaho

Jun 06 2016
Cellvia/Hydrolux I cancelled and they are still charging me Gunbarrel, TX Internet Author: Gunbarrel, Texas Beauty Salons: Cellvia/Hydrolux Internet

Jun 18 2016
Secret Serums I call to cancel my free trail on the 15 day,but the company refused to do so.They count the days differently!!! Lewiston, Maine Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Beauty Salons: Secret Serums Internet

Jun 18 2016
Revita Eye and Beau Derma, SKI*Eyestimulate, JYB*Skinbenefit Tricked me into buying hundreds of dollars worth of "beauty" products Santa Ana California Author: N. Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Salons: Revita Eye and Beau Derma, SKI*Eyestimulate, JYB*Skinbenefit Santa Ana, California

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as "trial" after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California