Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Oct 20 2016
i'nate scientific The i'nate scientific through web offered a free gift for $10.00 shipping. then they mailed unauthorized product stealing $184.89 from bank account Henderson Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Beauty Salons: i'nate scientific Henderson, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
GLAM BEAUTY NOW STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME MY ORDER Marietta Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Beauty Salons: GLAM BEAUTY NOW Marietta , Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Nouvalift I returned a product on the 9th of Sept 2016. I returned the package unopened & unused per agreement Pacoima California Author: Renick, West Virginia Beauty Salons: Nouvalift Pacoima, California

Oct 18 2016
Biolustre, INC., Leonard Buchanan Smooth Talking Shyster San Antonio Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Beauty Salons: Biolustre, INC. San Antonio, Texas

Oct 17 2016
LIONESSE ADAN IS MANAGER FRAUD RIVERSIDE California Author: sun city, California Beauty Salons: LIONESSE RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 15 2016
L'Amour EyectechnologiesSOI*Beauty CareBeauty Lift Do Not Place a Trial Order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Worthington, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: L'Amour St Petersburg , Forida

Oct 14 2016
SkinNoir REJUVA COMPLEX SKINCARE, LTD. The come on was great! The reviews seemed good. Unfortunately didn't check the scam category. Got the trial and even purchased one product. No where in plain sight or anywhere else, could I find informed you that you would be charged for the product after 30 days -- I think that's why they call it a "trial" so you can try before you buy. SanaAna California Author: Texas Beauty Salons: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 13 2016
murli hair enterprises mr murli rajora raw indian hair new delhi india Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: murli hair enterprises new delhi,

Oct 13 2016
Montecito Skin Care They said online that this product was free then charged me$99.99 i returned the product and called them and have a cancellation number and they never refunded me the money ventura California Author: eureka, Missouri Beauty Salons: Montecito Skin Care California

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
01:12 PM I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 08 2016
Skin Noir Skin noir is a rip off scam Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Oct 07 2016
Vita Lumanance Con Artist Company. Keep sending products and billing with no information on how to stop! Terrible! Fraud! St Petersbug Florida Author: Annapolis, Maryland Beauty Salons: Vita Lumanance St Petersbug , Florida
17, Report #1332065

Oct 07 2016
Lux International sales Internet Author: Milton , Ontario Beauty Salons: Lux International sales Internet
18, Report #1331917

Oct 06 2016
Eye Cream Apin Encante They refused to allow me to return the items and tried to charge me $99.01. Internet Utah Author: Pine Lake, Georgia Beauty Salons: Eye Cream Apin Internet

Oct 06 2016
Unique&Elegant Hair Design Kewonia Grimes Scam Artist Lying Beautician Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Unique&Elegant Hair Design Killeen, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Salons: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide