Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Apr 28 2016
Renue Derma Lying, conniving, rip off artists Internet Author: Dana Point, California Beauty Salons: Renue Derma Internet

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

Apr 25 2016
WEN® by Chaz Dean, Guthy-Renker ,Parent Company, Massive and ongoing hair loss Hollywood and/or online California and Internet
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Beauty Salons: WEN Internet

Apr 21 2016
Josie Maran Cosmetics Never refunded my $120 worth of Product and lost the items I sent to them. Nationwide Author: California Beauty Salons: Josie Maran Cosmetics Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
RIZ*LAVISHSKIN i ORDERED PRODUCT FOR A free trial & PAID SHIPPING WITH MY CREDIT CARD. Three weeks later, they charged my account $84.00 I have not received any product but I don'y want to Internet Author: Broken Bow, Nebraska Beauty Salons: RIZ*LAVISHSKIN Internet

Apr 20 2016
Lee Nails & Spa Using Noncancelable lease to take money out of our account even though we are no longer in business. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Lee Nails & Spa Huntersville, North Carolina

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 18 2016
Nouveau-Skin Slammed credit card account Santa Anna California Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Beauty Salons: Nouveau-Skin Internet

Apr 15 2016
Eleven Salon and Spa Eleven Spa, Eleven Salon Spa, Nikki Oden The Worst Hair Salon Experience ever. A Simple Haircut and Color made me cry! Two Week NIGHTMARE! Delray Beach Florida
Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Salons: Eleven Salon and Spa Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2016
Nouveau skincare Nouveau-Tranquille free sample SCAM--SantaAna California A FRAUD On January 2016 I ordered a free sample of Nouveau skin creme for $4.99 which was to cover shipping and handling.  Internet Author: Fayetteville, New York Beauty Salons: Nouveau skincare Internet

Apr 11 2016
Skin Essentials SKIN ESSENTIALS ON LINE RIPOFF Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Beauty Salons: Skin Essentials

Apr 11 2016
DermaNu Skin Care rip off and scam on the skin care product (cosmetics) Santa Ana California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermaNu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Apr 11 2016
Exotic Extensions LLC Brittany Armstrong Hair Zoos and Fools New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Exotic Extensions LLC Internet