Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as "trial" after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
L'core SXM - Sint Maarten L'core CosmeticsL'core ParisLe Pure Reve A SCAM Author: simpson bay, New York Beauty Salons: L'core SXM - Sint Maarten

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 27 2016
TIGI Bought a product, Bed head small talk. It has a defective pump so I can use the product. Lewisville Texas Texas Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: TIGI Nationwide

May 26 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty TouchupSplendid Ritz I ordered a sample of Skin Element and EyeVib each @4.99 plus shipping. THIS IS ALL I ORDEREd Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 25 2016
Bang Good banggood.com Selling Counterfit Bootleg Knock Off Products New York Internet
Author: City of Industry, California Beauty Salons: Bang Good Com Internet

May 21 2016
houseofbeauty.ca Mark Forbes....real email...markmjforbes@yahoo.ca Scam artist, CON, THEIF , DO NOT ORDER BRAMPTON ONTARIO Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Beauty Salons: houseofbeauty.ca Internet

May 18 2016
Face Of A Princess Christa Cokorogianis Unprofessional who will harass you. Nashua New Hampshire
Author: New Hampshire Beauty Salons: Face Of A Princess

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 14 2016
Rejuva Derma Unable to delete products not ordered-Charged full price after 14 days Largo Florida Author: North Yarmouth, Maine Beauty Salons: Rejuva Derma Largo, Florida

May 13 2016
La jeune Eloquencey and Rivataskin (names on credit card billing)This is a scam. California CA Author: Suwnaee, Georgia Beauty Salons: La jeune CA

May 12 2016
Nuessense Beware of free product with paying just shipping Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Beauty Salons: Nuessense Nationwide

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics LaJolla California Deceptive and will not cancel only try to sell you more and tell you to double up LaJolla California Author: Tiptonville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Basics LaJolla, California