Health & Fitness → Beauty Salons

Dec 15 2015
House of Beauty World Incompetent! Customer service non-existant! Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Beauty Salons: House of Beauty World Internet

Dec 13 2015
Wondrous Skin Wondrous Skin (aka © 2015 Brilliant Eye Cream, aka Brilliant Eye Cream LLC. aka GRTFINGSKN8554548657, and aka Flawless Wrinkle Cream received PopUp from this company on this free sample of vanishing cream. Only thing vanishing was money from my account Corintia St, Carlsbad, California Nationwide
Author: placerville, California Beauty Salons: Wondrous Skin Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
http://m.lightinthebox.com FAKE AND NOT AUTHENTIC ITEMS Seattle Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Beauty Salons: m.lightinthebox.com Internet

Dec 08 2015
Juvanell skin therapy ordered skin and eye cream as trial package on internet add. gave credit card #, was billed for trial package and also another package which I did not order. very expensive! I would not have even ordered the trial if I knew I would be billed after 14 days for another shipment. I didn't have the trial products long enough to even make a decision to continue or not. They had my card# and 14 days later without my authorization charged me nearly $200 for a new shipment. Scam and criminal business! Internet Author: goose creek, Georgia Beauty Salons: Juvanell skin therapy Internet

Dec 08 2015
SUPERCUTS GIFT CARD RIPOFF DON'T BUT THEM CHICAGO Nationwide Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Beauty Salons: SUPERCUTS Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Skin Youth Skin Youth C/ Skin Youth Enhanced /Skin Youth Eye It is a scam! Be very aware! Santa Anna Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 06 2015
Encante They took $197.72 out of my account and would not refund the full amount. This has hapen twice and still tak in ng money from my account. Santa Anna CA Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Beauty Salons: Encante Internet

Dec 05 2015
Genesis.Clinic Medisico, Stephen Soos, SkinDNA-RX Stem Cell Anti Ageing DNA Facelift Prescription Nationwide
Author: Nationwide Beauty Salons: Genesis.Clinic Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Dollar Beard Club Subscription Scammers Internet Author: Edmonton, California Beauty Salons: Dollar Beard Club Internet

60, Report #1271922

Dec 03 2015
lasehair laser center /Port Moody/B.C.  Port Moody port moody b.c. Author: coquitlam bc, British Columbia Beauty Salons: lasehair laser center /Port Moody/B.C. Port Moody,

Nov 30 2015
SkinYouth enhanced and skinyouth eye serium OTA*EYEADVANCESERUM & SKI*VIVIDSKINSCREAM Never received samples. Order confirmation had wrong address so I cancelled.Billed 4 times for a total of $188.85. Santa Ana Internet Author: Anaheim, California Beauty Salons: SkinYouth enhanced and skinyouth eye serium Internet

Nov 30 2015
Neutratone.com ,Very Desptive!No notification of auto deduction from checking acct! I am now $160.00 plus over drawon my acct Savaannah Georgia Author: Indpls., Indiana Beauty Salons: Neutratone.com Savaannah, Georgia

Nov 28 2015
Dermanu eye and skin Charged my acct 94.57 which i did not agree to said it would be 4.50 Santa ana, ca. California Author: Longview, Texas Beauty Salons: Dermanu eye and skin Santa ana, California

Nov 28 2015
Gabriella’s House of Beauty, Ltd. Gabriella Pennacchietti-SerpanVery rude and unprofessional Incompetent, unprofessional, full of herself, two-faced, rip off , aggressive, bad attitude, makes fun of others weight - she is fat herself Oakville Ontario Author: Denver , Colorado Beauty Salons: Gabriella’s House of Beauty, Ltd. Oakville, Ontario

Nov 23 2015
XLXEXYFaceSerum this company should be shut down. Oregon Author: Mesa, Arizona Beauty Salons: XLXEXYFaceSerum Internet

Nov 23 2015
Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Charged my account ahead of time. Double charges in shipping and delivery Internet Author: Cape Coral , Florida Beauty Salons: Youthful Radiance/ infinite Allure Internet

Nov 22 2015
phenix salon suites This company called me for an interview, made me believe I had the job. Called me to set up training and called me the next day to say I am not hired. libertyville Illinois Author: mundelein, Illinois Beauty Salons: phenix salon suites libertyville, Illinois