Automotive → Auto Service Stations

Approximately 775 Reports Found

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 15 2016
Mossy Toyota, Dale Snow, service manager Won't honor quoted price, no integrity of respect for patrons or their time San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Service Stations: Mossy Toyota San Diego, California

May 25 2016
Polly's Service Center Be Very Careful Dealing With This Company Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Service Stations: Polly's Service Center Nashville, Tennessee

May 18 2016
Wal-mart After oil change Damges Yulee Florida Author: kingsland , Georgia Auto Service Stations: Wal-mart Yulee , Florida

Apr 20 2016
Grease Monkey Broke a stud off and admitted it and refused to do anything about it, they totaly ignore and refuse to do anything about it Pueblo West Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Grease Monkey Pueblo West,

Apr 14 2016
Angus J. Clark, EVOASIS Holdings, Inc.; Angus Clark; AJ Clark; HULACAR, Inc.; Evoasis Corporation, Inc. Conned By Angus Clark, self delcarfed CEO of Fake Businesses Greater San Diego Area and/or Nearby Cities California Author: Flaggstaff, Arizona Auto Service Stations: Angus J. Clark, EVOASIS Holdings, Inc. Oceanside, California

Apr 13 2016
Servicingstop Ltd UK Servicingstop UK Car Service company MOT Fraud and Repair fraud scam cheating customers ripoff London, United Kingdom Nationwide Author: Ashtead, Auto Service Stations: Servicingstop Ltd UK Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Pep Boys Miami Lakes Tried to take me for 275 in labor alone Miami Lakes Florida Author: Hialeah , Florida Auto Service Stations: Pep Boys Miami Lakes Miami Lakes, Florida

Mar 02 2016
Valvoline instant oil change VIOC Post oil change battery scam Wallingford Connecticut Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Auto Service Stations: Valvoline instant oil change Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 28 2016
Just Brakes (#345) Terrible Experience Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Just Brakes (#345) Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 23 2016
Melissa Fluentes, ADS Detailing, Caretta Detailing APS Recon, apsrecon.com, Caretta Detailing, ADS Detailing Unprofessional, misleading, not worth it. 23372 Madero Rd Ste H Mission Viejo, California 92692
Author: Orange, California Auto Service Stations: Melissa Fluentes, ADS Detailing, Caretta Detailing

Jan 20 2016
Jiffy Lube "Didn't tighten the screw" are the words of technician when I took our Nissan Altima back two days after oil change Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Crystal Lake, Illinois

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jan 18 2016
Titlemax title loans The shop Took my vehicle to be repaired and it had missing parts does not run anymore and i was bullied into losing over 1000 dollars. Fort worth Texas Author: Fort worth , Texas Auto Service Stations: Titlemax title loans Fort worth, Texas

Dec 18 2015
Valvoline Company scared my wife into paying for a fuel system flush. They said if she didn't do it they would report her and it would void her warranty. She paid over a $100 to get this service done. I called my warranty company to see if that was true and they told me that it was a lie. I then called the manager and he was rude and tried to bully me into thinking they were right. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Auto Service Stations: Valvoline Okc, Oklahoma

Dec 20 2015
Glenbrook Hyundai fort wayne Hyundai happy car store glenbrook hyundai bad oil changes, caught red handed claiming did work but did NOT (work reported done but NOT fort wayne Indiana
Author: Huntertown, Indiana Auto Service Stations: Glenbrook Hyundai fort wayne, Indiana

Dec 09 2015
FIRESTONE FIRESTONE RUINED THE TRANSMISSION ON MY NISSAN PATHFINDER!!! Valdosta Georgia Author: Valdosta, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Firestone Valdosta, Georgia

Nov 15 2015
National Tire and Battery NTB Broke my step rails & said it wasn't possible Brooklyn center Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Service Stations: National Tire and Battery Brooklyn center, Minnesota