Automotive → Auto Service Stations

Approximately 760 Reports Found

Jan 20 2016
Jiffy Lube "Didn't tighten the screw" are the words of technician when I took our Nissan Altima back two days after oil change Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Crystal Lake, Illinois

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Jan 18 2016
Titlemax title loans The shop Took my vehicle to be repaired and it had missing parts does not run anymore and i was bullied into losing over 1000 dollars. Fort worth Texas Author: Fort worth , Texas Auto Service Stations: Titlemax title loans Fort worth, Texas

Dec 18 2015
Valvoline Company scared my wife into paying for a fuel system flush. They said if she didn't do it they would report her and it would void her warranty. She paid over a $100 to get this service done. I called my warranty company to see if that was true and they told me that it was a lie. I then called the manager and he was rude and tried to bully me into thinking they were right. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Auto Service Stations: Valvoline Okc, Oklahoma

Dec 20 2015
Glenbrook Hyundai fort wayne Hyundai happy car store glenbrook hyundai bad oil changes, caught red handed claiming did work but did NOT (work reported done but NOT fort wayne Indiana
Author: Huntertown, Indiana Auto Service Stations: Glenbrook Hyundai fort wayne, Indiana

Dec 09 2015
FIRESTONE FIRESTONE RUINED THE TRANSMISSION ON MY NISSAN PATHFINDER!!! Valdosta Georgia Author: Valdosta, Georgia Auto Service Stations: Firestone Valdosta, Georgia

Nov 15 2015
National Tire and Battery NTB Broke my step rails & said it wasn't possible Brooklyn center Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Service Stations: National Tire and Battery Brooklyn center, Minnesota

Oct 14 2015
Lexus of Queens Dishonest workers and management Long Island City New York
Author: Whitestone, New York Auto Service Stations: Lexus of Queens Long Island City, New York

Oct 10 2015
Walmart Watch Out unless you wanna waste money Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Service Stations: Walmart Orlando, Florida

Oct 07 2015
WAL-MART / CMI MILITARY FAMILY ENDURES HARDSHIP AFTER OIL CHANGE AT WAL-MART COSTING OVER $2000 San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Service Stations: WAL-MART San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Sep 26 2015
Roseville BMW Eric service guy tried to rip me off! Cheat me out of my money! Roseville California
Author: Antelope, California Auto Service Stations: Roseville BMW Roseville, California

Sep 14 2015
USA AUTO SERVICE OIL CHANGE RIPOFF - $95 FOR SYNTHETIC OIL - MOBIL ONE OIL SCAM LANTANA Florida Author: boyton beach, Florida Auto Service Stations: USA AUTO SERVICE LANTANA, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Kwik Kar Frankford UNARMED ROBBERY........... SENIOR CITIZEN THEFT ! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Southlake, Alabama Auto Service Stations: Kwik Kar Frankford Farmers Branch, Texas

Aug 09 2015
Jiffy Lube 1328 San Jose Employees stealing from customers cars San Jose Author: San Jose, California Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube 1328 San Jose

Aug 03 2015
Pennzoil / Jiffy Lube Rebate Scam Bismarck North Dakota Author: Tioga, North Dakota Auto Service Stations: Pennzoil / Jiffy Lube Bismarck, North Dakota

Jul 16 2015
Chestnut Ridge Exxon Chestnut Ridge Exxon Service Center Car damage, windshield broken Montvale New Jersey
Author: Tuxedo Park, New York Auto Service Stations: Chestnut Ridge Exxon Montvale, New Jersey

18, Report #1242062

Jul 15 2015
that ten minute oil change the company rips there customers off to save money. customers pay for synthetic or synthetic blend oil and the company uses bulk oil.  rochelle park New Jersey Author: rochelle park , New Jersey Auto Service Stations: that ten minute oil change rochelle park , New Jersey

Jul 07 2015
Jackson hole express lube They charged me 48.95 for front wheel drive service,my car does not have front wheel drive.when I pointed this out to them they laughed and said(it's an expensive place to do business Jackson Wyoming Author: Anaconda, Montana Auto Service Stations: Jackson hole express lube Jackson, Wyoming

Jun 25 2015
S & M Auto Repair & Towing rip off - $45 regular oil change service. Alhambra, California 91801  Author: san gabriel, California Auto Service Stations: S & M Auto Repair & Towing Alhambra, CA 91801 , California