Community → Clubs & Organizations

Approximately 898 Reports Found

Mar 21 2016
Barbara Seif Phoenix Ripped me off Nj/Ny New York Author: New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Barbara Seif

Mar 02 2016
M&M Media ApS M&M Media ApS (DEALSOFTODAY)Thurøvej 52000 FrederiksbergDenmarkCVR: 34227292E-mail: info@dealsoftoday.euPhone: +44 2030340383 Contacted me inregards to a donation Frederiksberg, Denmark Denmark Author: Oxford Mills, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: M&M Media ApS Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
MassageClub.org harassed me, bothered me, refused to opt me out, spams me, ignored me, rude, disgusting, unprofessional, uncaring, unsympathetic San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: MassageClub.org San Francisco, California

Jan 27 2016
Kancer Foundation Samer SalehNora SalehAbdul Saleh Disgusting....Every human being has been touched in someway by cancer ORMOND BEACH, Nationwide Author: valrico, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Kancer Foundation Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Plan Canada Plan USA, Because I'm a Girl, Plan International Scammed, unorganized, horrible customer service Brampton, Toronto Nationwide Author: Brampton, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Plan Canada Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Heart of America Humane Society Human Society of the United States Animal neglect, misrepresentation, BBB of KC, BBB of DC, Attorney General District of Columbia Author: Olathe, Kansas Clubs & Organizations: Heart of America Humane Society DC, Dist of Columbia