Community → Clubs & Organizations

Approximately 904 Reports Found

Apr 23 2016
Red Cross Hattiesburg MS grave misinformation miscommunication denial of assistance hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Mississippi Clubs & Organizations: Red Cross Hattiesburg MS hattiesburg, Mississippi

Apr 09 2016
IAHCP International Association of HealthCare Professionals Charged money against my permission New York New York Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Clubs & Organizations: IAHCP New York, New York

Mar 25 2016
Nat Coles Duluth Youth Lacrosse Association Nat Coles and Connie Coles Nat Coles filed a false police report on me because he got mad at me because I complained that my son almost got bite by a dog at his Lacrosse Practice and so that he could excerpt his authority to me!! Duluth Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Nat Coles Duluth Youth Lacrosse Association Duluth, Georgia

Mar 21 2016
Barbara Seif Phoenix Ripped me off Nj/Ny New York Author: New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Barbara Seif

Mar 02 2016
M&M Media ApS M&M Media ApS (DEALSOFTODAY)Thurøvej 52000 FrederiksbergDenmarkCVR: 34227292E-mail: info@dealsoftoday.euPhone: +44 2030340383 Contacted me inregards to a donation Frederiksberg, Denmark Denmark Author: Oxford Mills, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: M&M Media ApS Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
MassageClub.org harassed me, bothered me, refused to opt me out, spams me, ignored me, rude, disgusting, unprofessional, uncaring, unsympathetic San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: MassageClub.org San Francisco, California

Jan 27 2016
Kancer Foundation Samer SalehNora SalehAbdul Saleh Disgusting....Every human being has been touched in someway by cancer ORMOND BEACH, Nationwide Author: valrico, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Kancer Foundation Nationwide