Community → Clubs & Organizations

Approximately 919 Reports Found

Mar 02 2016
M&M Media ApS M&M Media ApS (DEALSOFTODAY)Thurøvej 52000 FrederiksbergDenmarkCVR: 34227292E-mail: info@dealsoftoday.euPhone: +44 2030340383 Contacted me inregards to a donation Frederiksberg, Denmark Denmark Author: Oxford Mills, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: M&M Media ApS Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
MassageClub.org harassed me, bothered me, refused to opt me out, spams me, ignored me, rude, disgusting, unprofessional, uncaring, unsympathetic San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: MassageClub.org San Francisco, California

Jan 27 2016
Kancer Foundation Samer SalehNora SalehAbdul Saleh Disgusting....Every human being has been touched in someway by cancer ORMOND BEACH, Nationwide Author: valrico, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Kancer Foundation Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Plan Canada Plan USA, Because I'm a Girl, Plan International Scammed, unorganized, horrible customer service Brampton, Toronto Nationwide Author: Brampton, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Plan Canada Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Heart of America Humane Society Human Society of the United States Animal neglect, misrepresentation, BBB of KC, BBB of DC, Attorney General District of Columbia Author: Olathe, Kansas Clubs & Organizations: Heart of America Humane Society DC, Dist of Columbia

Dec 06 2015
Localmilfselfies.com Epoch billing. Internet/Arizon Author: Aurora , Colorado Clubs & Organizations: Localmilfselfies.com Internet

Nov 20 2015
Dads Fundraisers This company sells ads in local fundraisers but never did the fundraiser. I've been calling them for a year now and they have never put together the fundraiser. They now say they are sort of out of business and will get back to me! I had paid them $640 for the ad which they never did. I will be filing an action in small claims court! Okauchee Wisconsin Author: Delafield, Wisconsin Clubs & Organizations: Dads Fundraisers Okauchee, Wisconsin