Services → Electrical Services

Oct 17 2016
Pennington Home Services Dennis Pennington Collected money never fulfilled the contract. Did unlicensed and unsafe shoddy work. Evans Colorado Colorado
Author: Loveland , Colorado Electrical Services: Pennington Home Services

Oct 14 2016
PPL Electric Utilities PPL PPL Overcharging Bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: PPL Electric Utilities Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Xcel Energy Phantom Meter and Bogus Charges Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Electrical Services: Xcel Energy Denver, Colorado

Oct 04 2016
Reliant Energy We were perfectly content with our electrical provider, (Center Point through Our Energy). Then came the knock on the door. The man said that we were part of a study on energy usage and that HE would Guarantee us up to 30% savings. He said that we would no longer pay the "handling charge" to Center Point. Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Electrical Services: Reliant Energy Houston, Texas

Oct 01 2016
Entergy lousiana Entergy lousiana is ripping me off I'm tired of them I need my electric on Baton rouge Louisiana Author: Starks, Louisiana Electrical Services: Entergy lousiana Starks, Louisiana

Sep 27 2016
Starnet Scammer Claims to be Central NJ Electric, Atlantic City Electric and probably others... unable to find New Jersey Author: Marlton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Starnet New Jersey

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Sunnova Worlds biggest scam Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Electrical Services: Sunnova Houston, Texas

Sep 23 2016
Nationwide Energy Partners Over charging for energy, and water. columbus ohio Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Nationwide Energy Partners Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Board of Water and Light in Lansing Michigan BWL Thieves Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Electrical Services: Board of Water and Light in Lansing Michigan Michigan

Aug 31 2016
FJG Electric, Ferrisburg VT Overcharged for work done, threatened repercussions when questioned, actually/billed hourly rate was 3x quoted rate Ferrisburg Vermont Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Electrical Services: FJG Electric, Ferrisburg VT Ferrisburg, Vermont

Aug 30 2016
Keith Kelly or Kelly Electrical Contractors L - Marietta GA Shady business practices - took money and did not finish work Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Electrical Services: Keith Kelly Marietta, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 22 2016
Sun-Time Energy Sun Time EnergySun Time Energy BuildersSun Time Solar Sun-Time Energy is a Scam!!! Ruined my roof! Van Nuys California
Author: Bakersfield, Ca, California Electrical Services: Sun-Time Energy Van Nuys, California

Sep 03 2016
North American Power Bait and Switch Norwalk, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Woolwich, Maine Electrical Services: North American Power Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Tara energy Signed me up for services unbeknownst to me with no contract and no expiration date for five years and my bill has trippled Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Electrical Services: Tara energy Texas

Aug 18 2016
Gerald Randell Hodges, Randy Hodges Lied, used, stole, and manipulated Belchertown/everywhere as he travels Nationwide
Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Electrical Services: Gerald Randell Hodges Nationwide