Sports & Recreation → Sporting-good Manufactures

Approximately 856 Reports Found

Jan 11 2017
revolutionsurf.co.uk/ adidas ordered two pairs of Stella McCartney Trail boost Adidas tennis shoes Internet Author: Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: revolutionsurf.co.uk/ Internet

Jan 11 2017
champs apparel scam shanghai Internet Author: mooresville, North Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: champs apparel Internet

Jan 09 2017
Freedom Ammunition Freedom Ammunition (not to be confused with Freedom Munitions is a RIP OFF! Fremont Ohio Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Sporting-good Manufactures: Freedom Ammunition Fremont, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Champsapperal I ordered 2 minnesota vikings jerseys....a month ago.....I got one but not the most expensive one I don't know Internet Author: Wahpeton, North Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Champsapperal Internet

Jan 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Camping and Fishing Online I've been robbed! San Antonio Texas Author: Bartlett, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Dec 30 2016
officialsnflshop.us i ordered a Matt Ryan jersey on nov 19 2016 still hasnt arrived i can only email some woman named jessica and i have recently asked for a refund and she has told me that it is to late the order has shipped already which i bull because i work in shipping and receiving so im out my money come to find out they are in China i want there website banned and let people know they are a scam Shanghai China Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sporting-good Manufactures: officialsnflshop.us Internet

Dec 29 2016
shadowhawk x800 flashlight kits (866-342-2144) I am an idiot! Ordered and payed for 3 flashlight x800 kits. Fell for ad without reading reviews. Expensive Lesson...never received them. San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: Seattle, Washington Sporting-good Manufactures: shadowhawk flashlight kits Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Bowflex The worst product and customer service ever Vancouver Washington Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Bowflex Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Hobbies Discount Charge for 2 pair ok binoculars and never shipped Internet Author: SALINAS, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Powersports Distro Gary fike Scam Artist. Thief Fraud Wixom Mi MI Author: washington, West Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Powersports Distro Internet

Dec 19 2016
Hobbies Discount I bought for night vision binoculars paid over $200 and that was over 4 months ago. All the emails I've sent them go unanswered. Judy Lee Internet Author: Lancaster, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 19 2016
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger A N & Associates Florence Scovel / http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com #info@florencescoveljewelry.com Outdoor Inflatable Lounge Company is fake Buffalo Internet
Author: Syosset, New York Sporting-good Manufactures: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

Dec 19 2016
champsaparel phony website placed order recieved confirmation cannot reach company shanghai Nationwide Author: FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: champsaparel Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Champsapparal.com I ordered a jersey they charged my debit $101 instead of $94 a few days later I received an email saying their website was down. I contacted them asking for an immediate refund. Then a few days later I received a nother email stating the jersey was on its I feel violated, I trusted the Champs name. I believe that it's n I think safe at all anymore ordering online. Internet
Author: Tucson, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Champsapparal.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bushnell Outdoor Products Poorly Constructed Trophy Cam 8MB Lasts Only One Year Overland Park Kansas Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Sporting-good Manufactures: Bushnell Outdoor Products Overland Park, Kansas

Dec 03 2016
Hoverkicks.com childrens LED shoes Internet
Author: san Marino, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Hoverkicks.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
Dallas power sports ATVs,gocarts Dallas Texas Author: Jacksonville , Texas Marine Accessories: Dallas power sports Dallas, Texas

Nov 15 2016
Total Gym Fitness, LLC misleading ,and worse, billing trickery, scam, dishonest, deliberate, horrible customer service Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: Total Gym Fitness, LLC Exton, Pennsylvania

Nov 15 2016
Smith-Sights LLC Takes money in advance for items they do not have in stock not listed on their website Internet Author: Underwood, Iowa Sporting-good Manufactures: Smith-Sights LLC Internet

Nov 07 2016
Chainreaction cycles Warranty claim Ballyclare Nationwide
Author: Tyne and Wear , Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Chainreaction cycles Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Eastern Lettering - Scumbags and extremly Unethical Scumbags= Take Your Money and NEVER Deliver. + Extremely RUDE Customer Service USA Internet
Author: Other Sporting-good Manufactures: Eastern Lettering Internet

Nov 01 2016
Fan Authentics Authentics Fraud unknown Internet Author: Corona, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Fan Authentics Internet