Services → Seamstress

Approximately 113 Reports Found

Apr 11 2014
Gladys Palaez Gladys Palaez aka seamstress to the stars.North Miami Beach, Florida - ‎seamtress and tailor for foto shoot ,producctions company and films company and magazine gladys palaez's professional profile on gladys palaez discover inside ... Gladys is a scam artist who takes your money for seamstress work, rips off your materials, design and patterns. Do Not give this woman money. I do not know if she is a seamstress. I do know she's a thief Hialeah or Miami Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Seamstress: Gladys Palaez Internet

Apr 09 2014
Dresssale.com Dress no where near correct size Internet Author: Lyman, South Carolina Seamstress: Dresssale.com Internet

Mar 05 2014
Fashionfabricsclub.com Denverfabrics.com Horrible customer service, Rude, Flippant and 10490 Baur Blvd. St. Louis, Missouri Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Seamstress: Fashionfabricsclub.com St. Louis, , Missouri

4, Report #1120949

Feb 04 2014
Cowan Costumes Cowan Costumes Don't care to help a child!!! Money means more cleburne Texas Author: Apache Junction , Arizona Seamstress: Cowan Costumes cleburne , Texas

Dec 13 2013
Ellas Sewing Complete and Total Nightmare RIP OFF BUSINESS OWNER Bozeman Montana Author: Whitefish, Montana Seamstress: Ellas Sewing Bozeman, Montana

Nov 22 2013
DresSale.com Masodressgroup Chan Company a Scam, takes your money and refuses to give it back! Internet Author: Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin Seamstress: DresSale.com Internet

Oct 13 2013
R & L Embroidery Richard Saenz (Owner) After ordering, I was constantly lied to regarding pre-approval, progress reports, and other verbally agreed upon issues concerning my order which was "rocker" patches for my vests. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Seamstress: R & L Embroidery Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2013
Love my Jean Skirt WIll not refund purchase price of skirts I am not happy with! Hannibal Missouri Author: Cedarville, Ohio Seamstress: Love my Jean Skirt Hannibal , Missouri

Jul 27 2013
JKM Ribbon & Trims This company takes your money and you never get your product or refund. Berlin New Jersey Author: Whitehall, Ohio Seamstress: JKM Ribbon & Trims Berlin, New Jersey

Jul 24 2013
Debra Gammon Unique Stitches breach of contract w/fraudulent intent Michigan/South Carolina Michigan Author: Alabama Seamstress: Debra Gammon Michigan

Jun 09 2013
SewAdorableToo Never created the custom item I paid her for. Elizabethtown Kentucky
Author: Nashua , New Hampshire Seamstress: SewAdorableToo Elizabethtown , Kentucky

Jun 06 2013
Global Egrow Limited Sammy Dress - Friendly Liars Reported Customer Loss = $43.26 Internet
Author: colorado, Alabama Seamstress: Global Egrow Limited Internet

May 29 2013
Blessed Creations Nursery Ripped me Off for $500 using a FAKE NAME Sylvester Georgia
Author: Boise, Idaho Seamstress: Blessed Creations Nursery Sylvester , Georgia

May 20 2013
Tiny Poet They did not grade my sample or send me the right sample I bought told me to send product then rejected what I send 5 units later 150 out of ,my pocket! Star Idaho Author: Tacoma, Washington Seamstress: Tiny Poet Star, Idaho

May 05 2013
DRESSALE DRESS SCAMS China
Author: New Jersey Seamstress: DRESSALE China, Select State/Province

Apr 27 2013
Dressale.com Not a company you want to deal with Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Seamstress: Dressale.com Internet

Apr 25 2013
Gohar Pogosian Gohar Gdakyan Runs illegal sewing contracting business out of her home Van Nuys, California Author: Los Angeles, California Seamstress: Gohar Pogosian Van Nuys, California

Apr 04 2013
Dressale.com DRESSALE.COM IS A SCAM Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Seamstress: Dressale.com Internet

Mar 19 2013
Dressale.com Maso I purchased a dress for 231.00 it was not ready for my event now they are avoiding my questions about theyre refund policy. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Seamstress: Dressale.com Internet

Jan 15 2013
custom made exotic wear Brenda Schaper/ Second report,It has been 8 months since Brenda Schafer took my money for an out fit she was making for me , So many excuses, so many lies. I still have not recieved my costume, when you email her she Charlotte, North Carolina Author: alberton, Nationwide Seamstress: custom made exotic wear Charlotte, North Carolina