Sports & Recreation → Camps & Campgrounds

Approximately 268 Reports Found

Sep 19 2015
10:36 AM have lost my web sites and will not even attempt to contact me or retreive them ohio Ohio Author: Terrebonne, Oregon Camps & Campgrounds: Ohio

Sep 16 2015
Camp Menorah Lied about activities they provide to campers after take your money Essex Massachusetts
Author: Lynnfield, Massachusetts Camps & Campgrounds: Camp Menorah Essex, Massachusetts

Sep 09 2015

Aug 15 2015
thousand trails rip off artists advance, nc Nationwide Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Camps & Campgrounds: thousand trails Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
03:07 PM Wrong Color ! Wrong Model !! Wrong Quantity !!! I Payed for 2 got only 1 Lakewood Colorado
Author: Hyannis, Massachusetts Camps & Campgrounds: Lakewood, Colorado
6, Report #1241929

Jul 14 2015
pine lakes resort we spent almost 1000 dollars for 3 cabins over the 4th of july weekend and for fishing passes. the air cond in 2 cabins didnt cool and when we reported it mr harris said i cant make them cool.showers only had cold water and no toilet paper pendleton Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Camps & Campgrounds: pine lakes resort pendleton, Indiana

Jul 06 2015
Visat Resorts/CANYON CREEK RESORT Canyon Creek Resort Poor business practice/Management Winters California Author: Vallejo, California Camps & Campgrounds: Visat Resorts/CANYON CREEK RESORT Winters, California

Jun 28 2015
Active Advantage Credit card surprise bill Internet Author: New Hampshire Camps & Campgrounds: Active Advantage Internet

Jun 08 2015
Building Up Sports Academy Very poorly managed and solely profit motivated West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Building Up Sports Academy West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 05 2015
Black Mountain Sports I placed an order for their "Elephant Pack" in December after their website advertised it for $25. I placed my order on December 4, 2014. I emailed them twice before they finally answered my email stating that it was being shipped. This run around went on for 4 months before they quit responding to emails and facebook messages. Internet Author: New Castle, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Black Mountain Sports Internet

May 17 2015
Pirate Land Family Campground Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Pirate Land Myrtle Beach - Pirate Land Family Campground - Pirate Land Family Camping Resort Campground Myrtle Beach Pirate Land Pirateland Family Camping Resort Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Camps & Campgrounds: Pirate Land Family Campground Myrtle Beach Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May 16 2015
Camp Shane/David Ettenberg Unsafe and Uncaring Camp Ferndale New York Author: Staten Island, New York Camps & Campgrounds: Camp Shane/David Ettenberg New York

May 07 2015
American Dream Vacations Expensive Nightmare Vacation Austin Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Camps & Campgrounds: Katherine Krug Austin, Texas

May 07 2015
Martin Lake Resort Jerry Snow jerry snow and the lawyers he works with are very talented crooks Biloxi Mississippi Author: Mobile , Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Martin Lake Resort Biloxi, Mississippi

Apr 10 2015
Sunrise Camping Center A Den of Liars Hickory North Carolina Author: North Carolina Camps & Campgrounds: Sunrise Camping Center Hickory, North Carolina

Mar 26 2015
Camper Depot Inc Individuals. Al Blackwell, Larry Pierce, Edwin J. Wright Kept the 2500.00 we put down as a deposit Punta Gorda Florida Author: Arcadia, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Camper Depot Inc Punta Gorda, Florida

Mar 03 2015
The Yeaveley Estate Fraud, Deception, Food Poisoning Derbyshire Internet
Author: Chesterfield, Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: The Yeaveley Estate Internet

Feb 22 2015
Colorado River Adventures Parker,AZ Promises only to turn around and become a complete a******. Parker Arizona Author: Avondale, Arizona Camps & Campgrounds: Colorado River Adventures Parker,AZ Parker, Arizona
19, Report #1204721

Jan 27 2015
Camperworld Utah Cheated me and many others out of services that were paid for. We joined a members only camping resort which has now been opened to the public. What priveleges did we pay for. We now have to make reservations to use the resorts. They sent me a letter telling me that I would be assesed addtional monies be cause I was outside Utah. I lived in Wyoming when I joined. Midvale Utah Author: Ft Madison, Iowa Camps & Campgrounds: Camperworld Utah Midvale, Utah