Education & Instruction → K-12 Language

Approximately 124 Reports Found

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jun 25 2014
Alan Rudt ImprovEducation Didn't pay the work I have done. VA beware of this individual, founder of improveducation.org, linkedin.com/in/alanrudt, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships for The Princeton Review, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Educational Consultant New York New York Author: Davao, Alabama K-12 Language: Alan Rudt New York, New York

Jun 12 2014
jobsindubai More money....no jobs! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York K-12 Language: jobsindubai Internet

May 30 2014
Cory's Foundation, Inc Cory's Club Conflict of interest Atlanta Georgia
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia K-12 Language: Cory's Foundation, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

May 29 2014
Alan Rudt ImprovEducation, improveducation.org, linkedin.com/in/alanrudt, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships for The Princeton Review, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Educational Consultant, Alan Rudt didn't pay the remaining $71.21 for the telemarketing services we did for him New York New York Author: Davao City, Philippines, Other K-12 Language: Alan Rudt New York, New York

May 20 2014
: Robyn A. Grant Robyn Dowling-Grant, Lexington MA School System Fraud, Decptive, English Learner Ed Coordinator at Lexington Public Schools Andover Massachusetts
Author: Newton, Massachusetts K-12 Language: : Robyn A. Grant Andover, Massachusetts

Mar 04 2014
Kids Smart Susan - with the Wheat Ridge CO 41st St.Wilmore Davis School In good faith I paid the balance that was given to me on February 28th Friday, and this Tuesday the same person - Susan told my son, the father of my grandchildren that we actually owe 80. 00 more. She, Susan, is taking us for a little ride. I don't know if she is pocketing the cash that we pay or if she is just lying to one of us. We have been told two different stories. My son and I share the picking up of our two little girls. We are a team and she will not drive a wedge between us, try as she may. We no longer trust her with our children or any of the children for that matter. Wheat Ridge Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado K-12 Language: Kids Smart Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Oct 25 2013
Elmo's Learning Adventure Continued to bill after cancellation PA Author: Oregon K-12 Language: Elmo's Learning Adventure Select State/Province

Oct 08 2013
Hendrick's Elementary School Flowingwells School District Taking money from a blind students to purchase equipment for personal use for staff . Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona K-12 Language: Hendrick's Elemantary School Tucson, Arizona

Oct 05 2013
Lango Las Vegas, Karyn DePari. Karyn DePari teaches a Spanish class, but doesn't speak Spanish. I was refused a refund, even though her motto is "At Lango your first class is always free!" Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Las Vegas, Karyn DePari las vegas, Nevada

Aug 05 2013
NATIONAL UNION FIRE INSURANCE COMPANY They do not pay small accidents bills. Two of my kids had an accident in different schools and they always find an excuse for not paying. We have not got the letter, send it by fax, resent it please, ..... After more than a year in a case and more than six months in a second case I give up to recover $ 144 and $ 180 CHULA VISTA California Author: CHULA VISTA, California K-12 Language: JUAN MORFIN CHULA VISTA, California

Jul 09 2013
mts circulation llc Purchased my first encyclopedia set from them and can not get a hold of anyone to find out why it hasn't come pheonix Arizona
Author: palm desert, California K-12 Language: mts circulation llc pheonix, Arizona

May 31 2013
Grady's Place Daycare Calling saying we have to update or will be fined after receiving the material less than a month. Author: Spottsville, Kentucky K-12 Language: Grady's Place Daycare 42420, Kentucky

May 15 2013
Academic Advantage fraudulent and deceptive Los Angeles ca Author: Los Angeles, California K-12 Language: Academic Advantage Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Feb 19 2013
benjamin connelly said he was raising money for high school soccer team orange, California Author: south pasadena, California K-12 Language: benjamin connelly orange, California

Feb 18 2013
Helen Hunt Elementary Bullying, Harassment ,Dr. Howard. Beyond the School, Helen Hunt Dist 11 colorado springs, Colorado Author: coloradfo springs, K-12 Language: Helen Hunt Elementary colorado springs, Colorado

Feb 14 2013
internet order,llc they tell me the product was for free just pay shipping now they telling me that i hoe them $258 and some scent philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania K-12 Language: internet order,llc philadelphia, Pennsylvania