Dining → Restaurants

Sep 20 2014
velocity merchant services VMS they put down i own a grocery store to qualify me to get a EBT machine i own a restaurant Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Restaurants: velocity merchant services Internet

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 17 2014
Happy Buddha Vegetarian Restaurant The worse service ever! Flushing New York Author: New York, New York Restaurants: Happy Buddha Vegetarian Restaurant Flushing, New York

Sep 13 2014
Subway Don't use your debit card at this location Whitakers North Carolina Author: Rowland, North Carolina Pizza & Take Out: Subway Whitakers, North Carolina

Sep 11 2014
Sunset Grille Sunset Grille - St. Thomas Restaurant GroupSunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort Disgusting and Dirty Restaurant, Horrible Service, Bad Management, Thieves St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands Other
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Restaurants: Sunset Grille St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, Other

Sep 11 2014
Lackmann Culinary Services Compass Group: Levey Restaurants. Slave Drivers, Liars and Health Code Violators. Staten Island New York Author: New York, New York Restaurants: Lackmann Culinary Services Staten Island, New York

Sep 09 2014
Horseshoe INN KATHLEEN FERRARA INCTHE HORSESHOE INN OF ONOVILLE This company is a total SCAM, it run under DBA doing business as and ran by a drug dealer FREWSBURG New York Author: frewsburg, Alabama Restaurants: Horseshoe INN FREWSBURG, New York

Sep 09 2014
Notorious Burger TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BAD FOOD WAY OVER PRICED Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Restaurants: Notorious Burger Carlsbad, California

Sep 08 2014
Stacey Jane's Grille and Bar World's Greatest Karaoke Bar FILTHY DUMP Hampton Beach New Hampshire Author: Hampton Beach, New Hampshire Restaurants: Stacey Jane's Grille and Bar Hampton Beach, New Hampshire

Sep 08 2014
Bonefish Grille - Boynton Beach, Florida Restaurant receptionist said she couldnt seat us for lunch when the restaurant was only 1/3 full. Then she said was only joking - I complained to the manager who said he would pass it on.... Boynton Beach florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Restaurants: Bonefish Florida

Sep 04 2014
Steak 44 Mastro's Worst company Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Restaurants: Steak 44 Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 04 2014
Steak 'n Shake Added 15% Tip After the Fact in Addition to Cash Gratuity Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Restaurants: Steak 'n Shake Arlington, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Denny restaurants really bad food you can't even imagine phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Restaurants: Denny restaurants phoenix , Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Porcini Restaurant Paul Talabrese Baby Shower Deposit Stolen Totowa New Jersey Author: New Jersey Restaurants: Porcini Restaurant Totowas, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
The Southern Belly BBQ James Phillips Jimmy Phillips Owner threatens and lies Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Restaurants: The Southern Belly BBQ Columbia , South Carolina

Aug 13 2014
.thunder valley resort Bad Food Bad Service Lincoln, California Author: rio linda, California Restaurants: Bob Evans Lincoln, , California

Aug 13 2014
Moran USA LLC Ordered a sample from them and it never came. I called to chat with one of them and had them give me dimensions of the product. Based on the dimensions they gave me I ordered the item and when it arrived, the dimensions were not correct. When I tried to return it they say I have to pay the return shipping as well as a 15% restock fee. Crappy business...way to rip people off! North Haven Connecticut Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Moran USA LLC Nationwide