Dining → Restaurants

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Denny restaurants really bad food you can't even imagine phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix , Arizona Restaurants: Denny restaurants phoenix , Arizona

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Porcini Restaurant Paul Talabrese Baby Shower Deposit Stolen Totowa New Jersey Author: New Jersey Restaurants: Porcini Restaurant Totowas, New Jersey

Aug 13 2014
The Southern Belly BBQ James Phillips Jimmy Phillips Owner threatens and lies Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Restaurants: The Southern Belly BBQ Columbia , South Carolina

Aug 13 2014
.thunder valley resort Bad Food Bad Service Lincoln, California Author: rio linda, California Restaurants: Bob Evans Lincoln, , California

Aug 13 2014
Moran USA LLC Ordered a sample from them and it never came. I called to chat with one of them and had them give me dimensions of the product. Based on the dimensions they gave me I ordered the item and when it arrived, the dimensions were not correct. When I tried to return it they say I have to pay the return shipping as well as a 15% restock fee. Crappy business...way to rip people off! North Haven Connecticut Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Moran USA LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Barrel 33 Ojai Ventura Norbert Furnee Scams Community And His Staff For Years Barrel 33 Norbert Furnee Ventura Ojai Santa Barbara California Steals From Staff -- Deco Ventura Fraud Norbert steals credit card tips from servers and extracts money from tourists for personal greed. Ojai California Ojai California
Author: Carpinteria, California Restaurants: Barrel 33 Ojai Ventura Norbert Furnee Scams Community And His Staff Ojai, California

Aug 09 2014
Golden Inn Restaurant, Lutz, FL Golden Inn, Golden Inn Chinese Restaurant of Lutz, Land O Lakes, Tampa Food Poisoning - June 2014 Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Restaurants: Golden Inn Restaurant, Lutz, FL Lutz, Florida

Aug 09 2014
Big Mommas Smokehouse bbq/ TSC Restaurant Group Kenny Stephens, Christiani Stephens lured us into a Ponzi scheme or scam and took our investment money and haven't heard from since. Tampa Florida Author: tamp, Florida Restaurants: Big Mommas Smokehouse bbq/ TSC Restaurant Group Tampa, Florida

Aug 08 2014
TSC Rest Group/Big Mommas Smokehouse BBQ Kenneth and Christianni Stephens Falsly lured me into investing $21,000.00 into a dead end restaurant concept that they planned to shut down once invested. Tampa/Holiday, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Restaurants: TSC Rest Group/Big Mommas BBQ Tampa, Florida

Aug 07 2014
hiroshi Japanese fushion Hiroshi sushi happy hours all you can drink scam,, alcohol mixed with water new york New York Author: new york, New York Restaurants: hiroshi Japanese fushion new york, New York

Aug 07 2014
Uncle Julio's Jason the General Manager at Uncle Julios will yell at you and put you done If you call and complain Grapevine Texas Author: dallas, Texas Restaurants: Uncle Julio's Grapevine , Texas

Aug 09 2014
Dickey's Barbecue PIt DBRI, Jerald Denton, Roland Dickey Jr Mislead information on startup cost, construction cost, financing, leasing, training, support and profits Dallas Texas Author: Blountville, Tennessee Restaurants: Dickey's Barbecue PIt Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Victorian Restaurant The restaurant allowed a drunk patron to walk in and buy more drinks. He got belligerent and the restaurant threw him out. He ended up in the establishment's parking lot and smashed my daughters rear window. Not only did they cause a dangerous situatiuon in the restaurant, they caused damage outside. The police report holds the Victorian responsible, but they still have not paid for damages, etc, and are forcing me to sue. Stay away from this place. Santa Monica California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Restaurants: Victorian Restaurant Santa Monica, California

Jul 30 2014
terry pruitt JT's BBQ and More terry pruitt liar and theif Lenoir City Tennessee
Author: Moundville, Alabama Restaurants: terry pruitt Lenoir City, Tennessee

Jul 28 2014
Salata in Sonterra and Huebner Oaks, Tom McCarty Insult, demean, corruption, lawbreaker, bad business, poor management San Antonio,  Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Restaurants: Salata in Sonterra and Huebner Oaks San Antonio, Select State/Province

Jul 27 2014
Souper Salad Souper Salad Gift Cards are a Ripoff! Matthews North Carolina Author: Monroe, North Carolina Restaurants: Souper Salad Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 24 2014
La Hacienda De Roselle Restaurant Mexican Restaurant falls short of the border by NOT honoring their deals Roselle Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Restaurants: La Hacienda De Roselle Restaurant Roselle, Illinois

Jul 23 2014
CityGuru Flunks Investors' Due Diligence CityGuru Flunks Investors' Due Diligence Seattle Washington Author: Seattle , Washington Restaurants: CityGuru Seattle, Washington

Jul 19 2014
NEWARK FOOD SERVICE YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Newark New Jersey Author: Warren, New Jersey Restaurants: NEWARK FOOD SERVICE Newark, New Jersey

Jul 17 2014
Taftan Kebab Rude and racist owner Richmond Hill Ontario Canada Author: Markham, Ontario Restaurants: Taftan Kebab Richmond Hill, Ontario

Jul 16 2014
Erwin Glaub eeworldnews erwin Glaub long time party crasher attacks other on internet los angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Restaurants: Erwin Glaub eeworldnews los angeles, California