Unusual Rip-Off → Dead Beat Customers

Jan 10 2017
Aps Lance hitter Had me added to his APS account didn't pay his bill now they stuck me with it and shut my electric off my bill is paid in full Youngtown Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Aps Youngtown, Arizona

Dec 21 2016
Team Pro Edge or Team Edge I made an online purchase from this company which shows an address in Oregon, the phone number is a New York number, and the charge came through as a Beijing China charge. I have tried contacting the company by all means listed and have received no response. I have filed a claim with my credit card against this fraudulent website. I found the same issues as others Portland Internet Author: Hilliard, Ohio Dead Beat Customers: Team Pro Edge Internet

Dec 15 2016
Heather Johnson of Babson Park FL Heather Johnson of Lakeland FL ROTTEN CUSTOMER WHO HARASSES MY SMALL BUSINESS Babson Park Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Heather Johnson of Babson Park FL Internet

Nov 10 2016
The Deal Empire Scam artist orlando florida FL Author: Albany, New York Dead Beat Customers: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
Appliance Direct Does Not Pay Vendor For Their Services Merritt Island Florida Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Appliance Direct Merritt Island, Florida

Nov 02 2016
eBay user: redtagmarket (William Schuh, aka: rarebill, the-tape-and-disc-place, yellowtagmarket) rude, retired, unreasonable, malicious, nasty Cottonwood Arizona Author: Portland, Oregon Dead Beat Customers: eBay user: redtagmarket Cottonwood, Arizona

Oct 28 2016
Wes Browne Wesley Browne Wes Browne - Rotten Customer Who Defames and Maligns Small Business Owners Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Wes Browne Internet

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( https://www.truthfinder.com/) Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

9, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of "A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine

Sep 28 2016
Diana Delp Diana Herr, Diana Delp she had the work done and after we left filed a chargeback Yorba Linda California
Author: Irvine, California Dead Beat Customers: Diana Delp Yorba Linda, California

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly from Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 10 2016
Meaghan T. Peters of Mansfield MA formerly of Pasadena CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Mansfield MA Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Meaghan T. Peters of Pasadena CA Internet

Sep 12 2016
Danee Bard of Hopewell Junction NY Danee Bard of Los Angeles CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - she is a very nasty individual Hopewell Junction Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Danee Bard of Hopewell Junction NY Internet

Sep 09 2016
Blake Aronson of Long Beach CA Rotten customer who defamed my business online - he is a very nasty individual Long Beach Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Blake Aronson of Long Beach CA Internet