Presidents

Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

1, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Premier Mentoring Fraudulent account created Sandy Utah Author: Independence, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Premier Mentoring Sandy, Utah

Aug 23 2014
Cyber Trading University Fausto Puglese Fausto fed me to the sharks. New York Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Cyber Trading University Internet

Aug 21 2014
Pimsleur Approach Lured me in with a $10 introductory Spanish lesson, but then sent me two, 16 CD courses unsolicited  Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Corrupt Companies: Pimsleur Approach Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
SAPIdes4u.com SAPIDES4u SAPIDES4u.com sapides4u.comSAP AnywhereSAPIDES4u SCAM - RIPOFF- SAP SCAM - Pirated Windows cracked with windows LOADER Pirated Windows and Pirated Microsoft Office Mumbai Nationwide Author: wentworthville, New York Corrupt Companies: SAPIdes4u.com SAPIDES4u SAPIDES4u.com Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Sold a Fully Paid Account Back to the Dept of Ed Nationwide Author: Turners Falls, Massachusetts Corrupt Companies: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Funvestment, LLC Tiny Towne Rip-Off Artists Doing Illegal Business Norcross Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Funvestment, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jul 19 2014
Hewlett-Packard Development Company HP envy touchsmart 17 Notebook PC the smart ac adapter for this envy notebook is inadaquate, they give u a smaller smart ac adapter so u have to buy a higher capacity smart ac adapter. i bought it in sam's in vacaville ID Author: riverbank, California Corrupt Companies: Hewlett-Packard Development Company Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 02 2014
Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center - SCAM Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center is a Scam Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Corrupt Companies: Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center Austin, Texas

Jun 27 2014
BSI Consulting Black Sea International STRONG Suspicion of Scaming. Warning! Franklin Tennessee Author: Alabama Corrupt Companies: BSI Consulting Franklin, Tennessee

Jun 13 2014
Sunrise student loan services Took my money!!! Scammers!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Sunrise student loan services Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 09 2014
Miller-Motte Technical College Deceit is the price paid for bettering myself Cary North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Miller-Motte Technical College Cary, North Carolina

Jun 04 2014
Bookbyte.com Fictional Money Internet Author: summerville, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Bookbyte.com Internet

Jun 02 2014
National Notary Network / Florida Notary Network Mobile Notary Signing Agent Internet  Florida Author: Rockwall, Texas Corrupt Companies: National Notary Network Internet

May 27 2014
college network college network rip off CORONA California Author: CORONA, California Corrupt Companies: college network CORONA, California

May 26 2014
customwriting-service.com Offered PhD level research paper writing services. Actually employs non-native English speakers who copy-paste from wikpedia and other sites. Internet Author: Rush, New York Corrupt Companies: customwriting-service.com Internet

May 30 2014
Crisis Education Sam McCoy Crisis Education, LLC Crisis Eductation Austin Texas Charging my card every month for something I never ordered nor received Austin Texas Author: Colton, Oregon Corrupt Companies: Crisis Education Sam McCoy Crisis Education, LLC Crisis Eductation Austin Texas Internet

May 20 2014
Superior-Download.com Download-Genius.com Offers Unauthorized Downloads of My Copyrighted Material Stillwater Oklahoma Author: Berkeley, California Corrupt Companies: Superior-Download.com Stillwater, Oklahoma

May 18 2014
International academy of design and technology seattle Iadt lies, deciet, tretchory. tukwilla Washington Author: Port orchard, Washington Corrupt Companies: International academy of design and technology seattle tukwilla, Washington