Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

1, Report #1197845

Dec 27 2014
Robert evans real estate sales coaching Robert Evans, R C Evans, rcevanstraining.net, Robert C. Evans Took out $500 Unathorized from my bank account, after I told him numberous times I will call you when I can afford this sales coaching Houston Texas Author: spring, Texas Corrupt Companies: Robert evans real estate sales coaching Internet

2, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

3, Report #1195980

Dec 17 2014
Student Loan Resolve Keeps taking $49.90 directly from my checking account without explaination Author: Livonia, Michigan Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Resolve Plano, Texas

4, Report #1194627

Dec 11 2014
wellington-whoswho.com & Sean Thomas Sean Thomas - Registry Administrator TERRIBLE Company to deal with, they lie, they took my money & unresponsive - they STEAL, SCAM, LIE Freehold New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Corrupt Companies: wellington-whoswho.com & Sean Thomas Freehold, New Jersey

5, Report #1193155

Dec 04 2014
New Home Solutions & Investments LLC. Cedric Brown / Eric Odem Eric Odem and Cedric Brown with New Home Solutions & Investments LLC. they will take your money and Run. they contacted me. long story short they owe me $10,000.00. the only thing that makes me feel ok is that i have have put them in colections on there personal credit and there business aswell. ***GFYS*** Dallas Texas Author: Irvine, California Corrupt Companies: New Home Solutions & Investments LLC. Dallas, Texas

Nov 04 2014
California Truck Driving Academy Byron Allen, Natalie Machado Crooked Fraudulent Bullying State Funded Trucking School Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Corrupt Companies: California Truck Driving Academy Santa Ana, California

Oct 25 2014
albrecht durer site & blog albrechtdurerblog.com Continues to post false legal claims, refuses to correct even when provided the updated info. Internet
Author: Kansas Corrupt Companies: albrecht durer site & blog Internet

Oct 13 2014
cram101 website had false information and when i tried to return my purchase they did not contact me back. Internet Author: providence, Rhode Island Corrupt Companies: cram101 Internet

Oct 12 2014
online cash institute.com I was also scammed by this outfit. Boise Idaho Author: Thomasville, Georgia Corrupt Companies: onlinecashinstitute.com Internet

Oct 06 2014
Desert arrangements 562-282-6515 desertarrangements http://www.desertarrangements.com pimp service , The girl who showed up showed sings of drug use and mentioned her pimp was waiting on her in front of my house Palm Desert California
Author: Alabama Corrupt Companies: Desert arrangements Internet

Sep 21 2014
right c3 Set up as mandatory but was a scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Azle, Texas Corrupt Companies: right c3 Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
CourseSmart Stole money and never got the book Internet Author: Bellingham, Massachusetts Corrupt Companies: CourseSmart Internet

Sep 09 2014
the phd consultancy and stratos taking money making promises not delivering refusing to refund dodgy company london london uk Author: beverly hills, California Corrupt Companies: the phd consultancy Internet

Sep 09 2014
ITT TECH Idiots Taking Turns Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Corrupt Companies: ITT TECH Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Course Hero Scam does not offer what it lists! Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Corrupt Companies: Course Hero Internet