Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

Jul 23 2014
Funvestment, LLC Tiny Towne Rip-Off Artists Doing Illegal Business Norcross Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Funvestment, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jul 19 2014
Hewlett-Packard Development Company HP envy touchsmart 17 Notebook PC the smart ac adapter for this envy notebook is inadaquate, they give u a smaller smart ac adapter so u have to buy a higher capacity smart ac adapter. i bought it in sam's in vacaville ID Author: riverbank, California Corrupt Companies: Hewlett-Packard Development Company Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 02 2014
Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center - SCAM Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center is a Scam Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Corrupt Companies: Rick Harvey WordPress Learning Center Austin, Texas

Jun 27 2014
BSI Consulting Black Sea International STRONG Suspicion of Scaming. Warning! Franklin Tennessee Author: Alabama Corrupt Companies: BSI Consulting Franklin, Tennessee

Jun 13 2014
Sunrise student loan services Took my money!!! Scammers!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Sunrise student loan services Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 09 2014
Miller-Motte Technical College Deceit is the price paid for bettering myself Cary North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Miller-Motte Technical College Cary, North Carolina

Jun 04 2014
Bookbyte.com Fictional Money Internet Author: summerville, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Bookbyte.com Internet

Jun 02 2014
National Notary Network / Florida Notary Network Mobile Notary Signing Agent Internet  Florida Author: Rockwall, Texas Corrupt Companies: National Notary Network Internet

May 27 2014
college network college network rip off CORONA California Author: CORONA, California Corrupt Companies: college network CORONA, California

May 26 2014
customwriting-service.com Offered PhD level research paper writing services. Actually employs non-native English speakers who copy-paste from wikpedia and other sites. Internet Author: Rush, New York Corrupt Companies: customwriting-service.com Internet

May 30 2014
Crisis Education Sam McCoy Crisis Education, LLC Crisis Eductation Austin Texas Charging my card every month for something I never ordered nor received Austin Texas Author: Colton, Oregon Corrupt Companies: Crisis Education Sam McCoy Crisis Education, LLC Crisis Eductation Austin Texas Internet

May 20 2014
Superior-Download.com Download-Genius.com Offers Unauthorized Downloads of My Copyrighted Material Stillwater Oklahoma Author: Berkeley, California Corrupt Companies: Superior-Download.com Stillwater, Oklahoma

May 18 2014
International academy of design and technology seattle Iadt lies, deciet, tretchory. tukwilla Washington Author: Port orchard, Washington Corrupt Companies: International academy of design and technology seattle tukwilla, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Heritage college unethical, immoral, corrupt, nepotism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Heritage college Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 08 2014
DonorsChoose.org Spam conartists terrorists pedophiles New York New York Author: Culver City, California Corrupt Companies: DonorsChoose.org Select State/Province

May 08 2014
Pass4Sure.com SCAM London Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Corrupt Companies: Pass4Sure Internet

Jul 07 2014
Poly Foam Received product on Credit, and has not payed bill santa clarita California
Author: Farmington, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Poly Foam santa clarita , California

May 02 2014
Mometrics test preparation Vague ,poor quality information for review. Many typographical errors. "Test taking tips", and "Secret Keys to success" are simply basic common sense approaches to any certification exam or lengthy multiple choice testing. The information provided lent little to my learning in the area of testing and was a waste of money. In addition, I did not receive the flash cards with the study guide as was advertised on line. Beaumont Texas Author: Newtown, Connecticut Corrupt Companies: Mometrics test preparation Beaumont , Texas

May 02 2014
Lincoln Academy Online scam Internet Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: Lincoln Academy Online Internet