Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 24 2016
allianceschool.com Won't give me my Certificate of Course Completion and turned me over to collections simply to get revenge against me. Internet Author: Manteca, California Corrupt Companies: allianceschool.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Stratos at The PhD Consultancy, UK Fraudulent,Deceptive, Unprofessional Oxford, OX1 3HJ,London London, United Kingdom Author: Glasgow, Alabama Corrupt Companies: The PhD Consultancy, UK Oxford, OX1 3HJ,, London

Mar 23 2016
CertMagic.com Sample IT Exams Internet Author: Internet Corrupt Companies: CertMagic.com Internet

Mar 19 2016
REI Secrets Stacey Kellams total scam Austin Texas Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Corrupt Companies: REI Secrets Austin, Texas

Mar 08 2016
Yoobly.com Jeremy Cheney Sold me on their "executive package" - didn't do a thing they committed to! nationwide Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly.com

7, Report #1291902

Mar 05 2016
Jerry Norton Tried to contact Jerry Norton regarding the cancellation of my 15 day trial period. I've gotten no response. Utah Utah Author: Norco, California Corrupt Companies: Jerry Norton Internet

Mar 03 2016
testbanksolutions.net ordered a test bank and couldnt open it. they sent me an email asking to provide the order # which I did, and the emails keep coming back. Website also is always down. Internet Author: zanesville, Ohio Corrupt Companies: testbanksolutions.net Internet

Feb 29 2016
Plagtracker Plagiarism checker Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Corrupt Companies: Plagtracker Internet

Feb 18 2016
Universal Beauty College Universal Beauty College is a "SCAM and a RIP-OFF"!! first of all let me say that everybody that works at this school is a joke. The OWNER'S Lidida Juarez "AKA Sandra Robledo and her husband are SCAMERS all the want from the students is the MONEY!!!. I was a victim at UNIVERSAL BEAUTY COLLEGE,I paid in full for my course $3900 CASH. I was in the Nail Technician program for about 6 weeks and had so much problems with this school. Houston texas Author: houston, Texas Corrupt Companies: Universal Beauty College Houston ,

Feb 17 2016
Sallie Mae / Navient SLM Scam - Never had my Student loan and never OWNED my loans Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Sallie Mae / Navient Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Kaplan University Screwed with my FA DAvenport Iowa Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Kaplan University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Chris Black & John Lameira Mr.Black Pray on the working man Ocala, Florida Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Corrupt Companies: Chris Black & John Lameira Internet

Jan 19 2016
Winglish USA Winglish, Winglishphone, UPhone fraud, rip off, doesn't pay, treats employees like trash Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Winglish USA

Jan 10 2016
Universal Accounting DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hacienda Heights, California Corrupt Companies: Universal Accounting Internet

Jan 06 2016
A Pass Education Group A Pass Education Illegal contracts and false advertsiing Internet
Author: Azusa, California Corrupt Companies: A Pass Education Group Internet