Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

May 17 2016
National School of Dental Assisting Rip off school DO NOT GO HERE Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Corrupt Companies: National School of Dental Assisting Denver, Colorado

May 17 2016
ITT Technical Institute ITT Tech ITT Tech is a complete ripoff and ruined my future and finances for the rest of my life Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Corrupt Companies: ITT Technical Institute Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 22 2016
American Addiction Centers t/a Sunrise House, Lafayette New Jeresy Rip Off For Sure Lafayette New Jersey Author: Westminster, Maryland Corrupt Companies: American Addiction Centers Nationwide

May 10 2016
Goddard College Graduate Program scam, false advertising, and tuition theft PLAINFIELD Vermont Author: woodbridge, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Goddard College PLAINFIELD, Vermont

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 24 2016
allianceschool.com Won't give me my Certificate of Course Completion and turned me over to collections simply to get revenge against me. Internet Author: Manteca, California Corrupt Companies: allianceschool.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Stratos at The PhD Consultancy, UK Fraudulent,Deceptive, Unprofessional Oxford, OX1 3HJ,London London, United Kingdom Author: Glasgow, Alabama Corrupt Companies: The PhD Consultancy, UK Oxford, OX1 3HJ,, London

Mar 23 2016
CertMagic.com Sample IT Exams Internet Author: Internet Corrupt Companies: CertMagic.com Internet

Mar 19 2016
REI Secrets Stacey Kellams total scam Austin Texas Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Corrupt Companies: REI Secrets Austin, Texas

Mar 08 2016
Yoobly.com Jeremy Cheney Sold me on their "executive package" - didn't do a thing they committed to! nationwide Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly.com

11, Report #1291902

Mar 05 2016
Jerry Norton Tried to contact Jerry Norton regarding the cancellation of my 15 day trial period. I've gotten no response. Utah Utah Author: Norco, California Corrupt Companies: Jerry Norton Internet

Mar 03 2016
testbanksolutions.net ordered a test bank and couldnt open it. they sent me an email asking to provide the order # which I did, and the emails keep coming back. Website also is always down. Internet Author: zanesville, Ohio Corrupt Companies: testbanksolutions.net Internet

Feb 29 2016
Plagtracker Plagiarism checker Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Corrupt Companies: Plagtracker Internet

Feb 18 2016
Universal Beauty College Universal Beauty College is a "SCAM and a RIP-OFF"!! first of all let me say that everybody that works at this school is a joke. The OWNER'S Lidida Juarez "AKA Sandra Robledo and her husband are SCAMERS all the want from the students is the MONEY!!!. I was a victim at UNIVERSAL BEAUTY COLLEGE,I paid in full for my course $3900 CASH. I was in the Nail Technician program for about 6 weeks and had so much problems with this school. Houston texas Author: houston, Texas Corrupt Companies: Universal Beauty College Houston ,

Feb 17 2016
Sallie Mae / Navient SLM Scam - Never had my Student loan and never OWNED my loans Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Sallie Mae / Navient Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania