Education & Instruction → Corrupt Companies

Mar 19 2016
REI Secrets Stacey Kellams total scam Austin Texas Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Corrupt Companies: REI Secrets Austin, Texas

Jul 20 2016
National Gun Owners Assn Customer support non-existant Internet Author: Imperial, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: National Gun Owners Assn Internet

Mar 08 2016
Yoobly.com Jeremy Cheney Sold me on their "executive package" - didn't do a thing they committed to! nationwide Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly.com

29, Report #1291902

Mar 05 2016
Jerry Norton Tried to contact Jerry Norton regarding the cancellation of my 15 day trial period. I've gotten no response. Utah Utah Author: Norco, California Corrupt Companies: Jerry Norton Internet

Mar 03 2016
testbanksolutions.net ordered a test bank and couldnt open it. they sent me an email asking to provide the order # which I did, and the emails keep coming back. Website also is always down. Internet Author: zanesville, Ohio Corrupt Companies: testbanksolutions.net Internet

Feb 29 2016
Plagtracker Plagiarism checker Internet Author: Big Spring, Texas Corrupt Companies: Plagtracker Internet

Feb 18 2016
Universal Beauty College Universal Beauty College is a "SCAM and a RIP-OFF"!! first of all let me say that everybody that works at this school is a joke. The OWNER'S Lidida Juarez "AKA Sandra Robledo and her husband are SCAMERS all the want from the students is the MONEY!!!. I was a victim at UNIVERSAL BEAUTY COLLEGE,I paid in full for my course $3900 CASH. I was in the Nail Technician program for about 6 weeks and had so much problems with this school. Houston texas Author: houston, Texas Corrupt Companies: Universal Beauty College Houston ,

Feb 17 2016
Sallie Mae / Navient SLM Scam - Never had my Student loan and never OWNED my loans Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Corrupt Companies: Sallie Mae / Navient Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Kaplan University Screwed with my FA DAvenport Iowa Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Kaplan University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Chris Black & John Lameira Mr.Black Pray on the working man Ocala, Florida Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Corrupt Companies: Chris Black & John Lameira Internet

Jan 19 2016
Winglish USA Winglish, Winglishphone, UPhone fraud, rip off, doesn't pay, treats employees like trash Wilmington Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Winglish USA

Jan 10 2016
Universal Accounting DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hacienda Heights, California Corrupt Companies: Universal Accounting Internet

Jan 06 2016
A Pass Education Group A Pass Education Illegal contracts and false advertsiing Internet
Author: Azusa, California Corrupt Companies: A Pass Education Group Internet

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Dec 30 2015
The college Network Won't process my refund meanwhile still charging me monthly Indianapolis Indiana Author: California Corrupt Companies: the college network Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 11 2015
Morel Mushroom Hunting Chris Matherly Charged me for a mushroom hunt that he ended up canceling and wouldn't refund my money Internet Author: Shaw , Washington Corrupt Companies: Morel Mushroom Hunting Internet

Dec 09 2015
straighterline.com college courses, self-paced MN Author: Boulder, Colorado Corrupt Companies: straighterline.com internet