Stores → Luggage & Leather Goods

Approximately 316 Reports Found

Oct 25 2014
canada lv outlet The person changed several name and this time to canada lv outlet, I found weird through the email and search the phone number I found it's ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!! Nationwide
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: canada lv outlet Nationwide

2, Report #1181991

Oct 09 2014
www.louisvuittonfine.com Louis Vuitton Ripoff China Internet Author: Valencia, California Luggage & Leather Goods: www.louisvuittonfine.com Internet

Sep 07 2014
Bentley onlinebags.com, onlinebags.com, Bentley Leathers Inc. Bentley onlinebags.com is not a reliable store anymore, and its Customer Service is almost useless. I placed an order (100015437) through Bentley luggage website www.onlinebags.com on August 22nd. I sent an email, I called Customer Service number several times and was able to talk to a human being only once, I called again and left voice messages, I left messages by Facebook. I explained I need the items before Sep 15th ,and I have got no answer until now. It is a shame that I have to regret that I tried to buy for the 3rd time from Bentley online. I did not know that they are not a reliable store any more. Quebec, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: Bentley onlinebags.com Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Exotic Leather exotic leather.biz Complete fraud, false advertising, return policy scam Chonburi Thailand
Author: Thornton, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Exotic Leather Internet

Jul 08 2014
Fashion Lanes Great Line of Products Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Fashion Lanes Los Angeles, California

Jun 17 2014
EA Collection Italy Style Was asked for directions to JFK airport, and after helping him he offered me "Emporio Armani" jackets that he couldn't bring with him back to italy New York City New York
Author: queens, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: EA Collection Italy Style New York City, New York

Jun 15 2014
Salvatore Ferragammo inc Juan nobola I bought 500 dollar tennis shoes. They were worn twice got wet and whole bottom fell out. company refused to refund them. dallas texas
Author: lantana, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Salvatore Ferragammo inc Nationwide

Jun 08 2014
bestpriceonsales@gmail.com, Fashionpay.com, handtwince.com www.wantoshop.com/shop!(3) I ordered an LV bag online in wantoshop.com, Thier advertisement says Authentic LV Bag and that they are the factory online store. That's why why thier price is really good.. Easy returns. China Author: Woodland Hills, California Luggage & Leather Goods: bestpriceonsales@gmail.com Select State/Province

May 29 2014
Nomorerack sold me a defective purse; buckle on one side of pursue broke, then noticed two different buckles!! Internet Author: Abilene , Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Nomorerack Internet

Apr 09 2014
Inspired gifts boutique www.inspiredgiftsboutique.commadelinemurdoch@yahoo.com 832-724-8308 Ordered a luggage bag as a Christmas Gift. Was told I would receive it on time, it is April and I am still fighting to get my money from a order that was never going to be a blue to be fulfilled I was told In January. Then she wanted to refund my money by starting with a $10.00 payment in my paypal that was never fulfilled, then a check was mailed, never got that. It's not the amount, the money or the bag, but the issue and anger that companies have no issue taking your money upfront and when they can't fulfill an order I never see a dime of my money back. He'll' I don't care if it's a dime, I worked for that dime! Texas Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Inspired gifts boutique Texas , Select State/Province

Mar 21 2014
shoplongchamphandbags.com This site offers what appears to be discounted Longchamp handbags. When you make a purchase you are sent to a page where you think you will get a purchase confirmation that never arrives via the web page or via email. You then get charged for more by a different site called www.gyfavor.com. Longchamp does not have any affiliation with the site www.shoplongchamphandbags.com. Internet Internet Author: North Carolina Luggage & Leather Goods: shoplongchamphandbags.com Internet

Mar 04 2014
Guangzhou Lin Jjun Trade Co Ltd Stole $700 which was for my Handbags and Belts Guangzhou City Internet Author: HAMILTON, Ohio Luggage & Leather Goods: SHUAI LIU Internet

Feb 10 2014
michaelkorsdiscountstore.com/ Johnlins@gmail.com I ordered a Michael Kors handbag called Skorpios which was described as calf hair/leather. What I received was a vinyl bag with a broken snap. Buyer beware! Internet
Author: Shelby twp, Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: http://www.michaelkorsdiscountstore.com/ Internet

Feb 05 2014
Heys USA Junk luggage and bogus warranty Weston Florida
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Luggage & Leather Goods: Heys USA Weston, Florida

15, Report #1120067

Feb 01 2014
Perla Rose Paris Toblanc Paris Scam Fraud New York City New York Author: Arden, North Carolina Luggage & Leather Goods: Perla Rose Paris New York City, New York

Jan 17 2014
LeatherTree.com LeatherTree sells bad products. Ripped and damaged, refused to take it back, they said I did it. Internet Author: San Francisco , California Luggage & Leather Goods: LeatherTree.com Internet

Jan 14 2014
Joy mangano / Ingenious Designs Luggage is defective. Will not honor Ten Year Warranty! Ronkonkoma New York Author: St. Louis , Missouri Luggage & Leather Goods: Joy mangano / Ingenious Designs Ronkonkoma , New York

Jan 13 2014
Rooms to go Rooms to go lied about leather and couch falling apart after two years Wesley chapel Florida
Author: Wesley chapel, Florida Luggage & Leather Goods: Rooms to go Wesley chapel, Florida

Dec 19 2013
Delancey Leather They sell poor quality coats & refuse refunds or exchanges Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Delancey Leather Brooklyn, New York

Jun 03 2014
coach factory outlet online coach outlet beware. ordered, got confirmation email. have not heard from them again bejing internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: coach factory outlet online Select State/Province

Apr 05 2014
Mito Milano Italy Disappointed New York New York Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Luggage & Leather Goods: Mito Milano Italy New York, New York