Stores → Luggage & Leather Goods

Approximately 336 Reports Found

Sep 10 2015
Travelpro Luggage Atlantic Luggage A company that doesn't stand behind it's luggage, warrenty or customers. Nationwide Author: Helotes, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Travelpro Luggage Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
03:54 PM charge my credit and they font send me the purchase and not respond to emails their email show delivery failed report only in the first time when i register they send me an account registrations email and after th they charge my credit card but never send my purchases and not respond by email and my email to them on their email address which mention in their wedsite give me delivery failed on line michaelkors Internet
Author: Springfield Gardens, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet

Aug 23 2015
coach outlet/facebook reliance online store, Beijing cn did not recieve order paid for beijing Internet Author: arden, North Carolina Luggage & Leather Goods: coach outlet/facebook Internet

Aug 04 2015
Samsonite Samsonite doesn't keeps the information about the deadline shipment in the website United States Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Luggage & Leather Goods: Samsonite Internet

Jul 15 2015
Muhammad Razzaq - KEA Industries Scammer Sialkot , Pakistan Internet
Author: Suratthani , Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: Muhammad Razzaq - KEA Industries Internet

Jul 05 2015
TUMBLEDEAL/Quibids Promised refund back to credit card, didn't happen, so I tried to use my credit with them, it was denied! Oklahoma City, I suppose, they operate out of Oklahoma Internet Author: West Covina, California Luggage & Leather Goods: TUMBLEDEAL/Quibids Internet

Jul 02 2015
Delsey USA Customer Service knows no servcice Hanover Maryland Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Luggage & Leather Goods: Delsey USA Internet

Apr 25 2015
01:26 PM Everything says on the website are lies. CHINA Internet
Author: ROCKVILLE, Maryland Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet

Apr 15 2015
Leatherhere leather here refuse to issue a refund Irvine California Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Luggage & Leather Goods: Leatherhere Irvine, California

Mar 07 2015
Big Skinny Cancelled my order and kept the money RIPOFF Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Other Luggage & Leather Goods: Big Skinny Cambridge, Massachusetts
11, Report #1204575

Jan 26 2015
KORSSHOP I paid $165.93 for a purse and wallet on the January 15,2015. I have been ill for the past couple of weeks I just got on to find a # to call and now I see they stole my money. Please help us all out with getting our money back. Thank you Joella Autrey CORONA California Author: MOBILE, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: KORSSHOP CORONA, California
12, Report #1202298

Jan 16 2015
Mkorsmall Inc Ordered pocket book from company did not receive and cannot reach company by email and there is no phone to contact them. Help Laredo Texas Author: Bronx, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Mkorsmall Inc Laredo, Texas
13, Report #1201055

Jan 12 2015
10:14 AM RIPOFF Company. Out of Business the day after Christmas 2014 !! Internet Author: LaGrande, Oregon Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet
14, Report #1200071

Jan 07 2015
08:42 PM They are a fradulent Company Carona California Author: Amarillo, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Nationwide
15, Report #1197936

Dec 28 2014
06:13 AM Did not send my order. Has not responded to my e-mails. McFarland Internet Author: McFarland, Wisconsin Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet
16, Report #1197652

Dec 26 2014
08:30 AM Website is a Fraud Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet
17, Report #1194059

Dec 09 2014
Aliexpress A Lot Scam Seller, with broken policy protected buyer China Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Aliexpress Internet

Oct 25 2014
canada lv outlet The person changed several name and this time to canada lv outlet, I found weird through the email and search the phone number I found it's ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!! Nationwide
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: canada lv outlet Nationwide
19, Report #1181991

Oct 09 2014
02:04 PM Louis Vuitton Ripoff China Internet Author: Valencia, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Internet

Jun 12 2015
F&W Style, LLC Alexandria Wunmi Alli Fake Purses advertised as real leather, no refunds or exchanges allowed Atlanta Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: F&W Style, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 07 2014
Bentley,, Bentley Leathers Inc. Bentley is not a reliable store anymore, and its Customer Service is almost useless. I placed an order (100015437) through Bentley luggage website on August 22nd. I sent an email, I called Customer Service number several times and was able to talk to a human being only once, I called again and left voice messages, I left messages by Facebook. I explained I need the items before Sep 15th ,and I have got no answer until now. It is a shame that I have to regret that I tried to buy for the 3rd time from Bentley online. I did not know that they are not a reliable store any more. Quebec, Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Luggage & Leather Goods: Bentley Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Exotic Leather exotic Complete fraud, false advertising, return policy scam Chonburi Thailand
Author: Thornton, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Exotic Leather Internet