Home & Garden → Moving & Storage

Nov 05 2015
Hercules Moving Systems Rip off San Leandro CA Author: Guntersville, Alabama Moving & Storage: Hercules Moving Systems Nationwide

Nov 01 2015
DUMBO MOVERS 718-222-8282 Questioned the'guys' moving my neighbor out & 1 of them started cursing at me to the point I had to call the NYPD since no one at DUMBO cared. BEN who answered the phone hung up on me. New york New york
Author: NY, New York Moving & Storage: DUMBO MOVERS Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
Lile Moving & Storage Deceitful practices and flat out lies after damaging furniture in move Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Moving & Storage: Lile Moving & Storage Eugene, Oregon

Oct 14 2015
special ops moving Horrible movers/refuse to fix what they broke Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Moving & Storage: special ops moving Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2015
US-1 Van Lines - WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER HORRIBLE SERVICE Miami Florida Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Moving & Storage: US-1 Van Lines Miami, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Apollo Relocation Services Inc PROFESSIONAL CROOKS! Long Branch New Jersey Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Moving & Storage: Apollo Relocation Services Inc Long Branch, New Jersey

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons of SW Florida All My Sons Fort Myers, Jetloop Way Trashed my Content, Late, Over Charging, Not responsive, Horrible Service Fort Myers Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons of SW Florida Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 23 2015
La Rosa Del Monte La Rosa Del Monte ExpressLa Rosa Del Monte ChicagoLa Rosa Del Monte OrlandoLa Rosa Del Monte NYLa Rosa Del Monte Puerto RicoLa Rosa Del Monte Worldwide Movers They stold my items, and are holding them hostige for a ridiculous amount Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Moving & Storage: La Rosa Del Monte Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
All State Van Lines Deposit Thieves - Date of Move Liars Margate Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Moving & Storage: All State Van Lines Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
GoKingMovers Piano Loss Aurora Colorado Author: parker, Colorado Moving & Storage: GoKingMovers Aurora, Colorado

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
All My Sons Moving & Storage Rip-Off, Damaged Items, Unskilled and Unprofessional Movers and Owner Carrollton Texas
Author: GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving & Storage Carrollton, Texas

Aug 14 2015
All My Sons Moving & Storage Company My Life’s Work personal belongings were: severally damaged, scratch, dented, broken and or stolen Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Kentucky Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving & Storage Company Orlando, Florida

Aug 10 2015
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines Damaged, lost, forged, broke contract Saginaw MIchigan Author: seabeck, Washington Moving & Storage: Stevens Worldwide Van Lines Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
International Sea & Air Shipping there is many cant keep track, but their subs also moving company handles international sea and air shipping elmont New York Author: tucson, Arizona Moving & Storage: International Sea & Air Shipping elmont, New York

Aug 06 2015
ExacMe & NEWACME will not honor warranty on product material Houston,Texas Internet
Author: karnack, Texas Moving & Storage: ExacMe Internet

Jul 30 2015
Molloy Bros Moving DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Old Bethpage New York Author: Rockledge, New Jersey Moving & Storage: Molloy Bros Moving Old Bethpage, New York

68, Report #1241996

Jul 15 2015
movinghelp.com movinghelp.com gottagomovers uhal.com uhaul Held hostage from movinghelp.com to overpay and left with truck padlocked and no keys. Brooklyn Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Moving & Storage: movinghelp.com Brooklyn, New York

Jul 05 2015
Starving Students Movers Starving Thugs and Ex-Con Movers Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles, California Moving & Storage: Starving Students Movers Los Angeles,

Jun 17 2015
All My Sons Moving & Storage Beware! Roswell Georgia Author: Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving & Storage Roswell, Georgia