Services → Daycare

Approximately 91 Reports Found

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet

Aug 04 2015
Brenda williams Babysitting/nanny scam Internet Author: San antonio, Texas Daycare: Brenda williams Internet

Apr 16 2015
Kleritec shipments not ordered, priced different then discussed, low grade products, no returns, bad business ethics Sylmar California Author: Nampa, Idaho Daycare: Kleritec Sylmare, California

Mar 23 2015
Dee's Doggie Den ,Dee Fort- Owner, NIGHTMARE Boarding, Dogs, grooming, dog training, Doggie daycare, Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Daycare: Dee's Doggie Den Dallas,
5, Report #1197475

Dec 24 2014
Houndhouse Dog Boarding Kennel, Hillsburgh, Ontario Boarding your pet with money-grubbers Hillsburgh Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Daycare: Houndhouse Dog Boarding Kennel, Hillsburgh, Ontario Hillsburgh, Ontario
6, Report #1193559

Dec 06 2014
Shooting Star Academy Angela Lathrop Angela Lathrop. Shooting Star Academy. San Francisco Abusive Lady. Steals your money. Sick individual. San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Daycare: Shooting Star Academy Angela Lathrop San Francisco, California
7, Report #1190850

Nov 23 2014
Brenda Williams nanny scam Internet Author: TX - Texas, Texas Daycare: Brenda Williams Internet
8, Report #1190011

Nov 19 2014
Christ Central Preschool & Daycare Horrible Daycare Raises Rates Too Often lake city Florida Author: lake city, Florida Daycare: Christ Central Preschool & Daycare lake city, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Little Angels Daycare Worse daycare in West Palm Beach ,West Palm Beach Florida Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Daycare: Little Angels Daycare West Palm Beach, Florida
10, Report #1151968

Jun 03 2014
Baltimore Elite Martial Arts Academy Scammer...Due Not Pay them in Advance Baltimore Maryland Author: Concerned in USA, Other Daycare: Baltimore Elite Martial Arts Academy Baltimore, Select State/Province

Apr 26 2014
Brainy Academy/Viktoriya Altman Rude,Greedy,Neglagent brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Daycare: Brainy Academy/Viktoriya Altman brooklyn, New York

Jan 01 2014
10:03 PM, Inc. Misleading requirements & deceptive automatic monthly renewal policy Waltham Massachusetts Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Daycare:, Inc. Waltham, Massachusetts

Dec 23 2013
St Anne’s Long Day Care Centre AVOID St Anne’s Long Day Care Centre Skennars Head NSW Author: Select State/Province Daycare: St Anne’s Long Day Care Centre Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
12:52 PM Beware: Deceptive automatic monthly renewal policy Internet Author: Rocklin, California Daycare: Waltham, Massachusetts