Unusual Rip-Off → Cult Organizations

Approximately 901 Reports Found

Mar 05 2016
Fliphousescam Armando Montelongo They rip me off and when I tried holding them to the promise of returning my "little bit" of money they gave me the run around till this day. I thought in San Antonio, but I think California Author: San Antonio , Texas Cult Organizations: Fliphousescam CA

Feb 19 2016
David E Taylor JMMI MINISTRIES Liar and Con Man Taylor Michigan
Author: louisville, Kentucky Cult Organizations: David E Taylor Taylor, Michigan

Feb 11 2016
Trinity de Guzman Christopher de Guzman, Trinity de la Cruz, Ayahuasca Healings, Trinity Marketing LLC, Your Highest Truth Healings Inc. con artist, marketer, illegal ayahuasca Elbe Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Cult Organizations: Trinity de Guzman Elbe, Washington

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Debbie Johnson - Angelic Messages Misled my wife into believe I was cheating on her... Internet Author: Forces of light, Hawaii Cult Organizations: Debbie Johnson - Angelic Messages Internet

Dec 09 2015
starseeds.net Learning this is a dangerous cult made much more sense to me Internet Author: Illinois Cult Organizations: starseeds.net Internet

Oct 25 2015
Black Icon Entertainment. Jermaine Grant Holy Comforter Holy man GodSent Comforter St George the dragonslayer Black Icon Entertainment Black Icon Holy Spirit God sent Comforter Holy God Comforter Apostle and Chief High Priest Tazadaqyah Holy Apostle Extortion, Humiliation, Degradation, Accessory to Verbal, Emotional, mental and physical abuse of myself and several other individualindividuals, New york New York Author: Jamaica estate, New York Cult Organizations: Black Icon Entertainment. New york, New York

Sep 22 2015
FFE Transportation Terrible Miles terrible hometime very deceitful I was screwed over on several occasions Lancaster Tx Author: Granbury, Texas Cult Organizations: FFE Transportation

Sep 18 2015
WWW.AGAPEHOLISTICRETREAT...BERNADETTE@AGAPEHOLISTICTETREATSXM.COM...INFO@AGAPEHOLISTICRETREATSXM.COM WARNING!!!! DANGER!!! DO NOT SEND IN YOUR MONEY!!! Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Cult Organizations: AGAPE HOLISTIC. RETREAT Internet