Unusual Rip-Off → Cult Organizations

Approximately 911 Reports Found

Dec 09 2015
starseeds.net Learning this is a dangerous cult made much more sense to me Internet Author: Illinois Cult Organizations: starseeds.net Internet

Oct 25 2015
Black Icon Entertainment. Jermaine Grant Holy Comforter Holy man GodSent Comforter St George the dragonslayer Black Icon Entertainment Black Icon Holy Spirit God sent Comforter Holy God Comforter Apostle and Chief High Priest Tazadaqyah Holy Apostle Extortion, Humiliation, Degradation, Accessory to Verbal, Emotional, mental and physical abuse of myself and several other individualindividuals, New york New York Author: Jamaica estate, New York Cult Organizations: Black Icon Entertainment. New york, New York

Sep 22 2015
FFE Transportation Terrible Miles terrible hometime very deceitful I was screwed over on several occasions Lancaster Tx Author: Granbury, Texas Cult Organizations: FFE Transportation

Sep 18 2015
WWW.AGAPEHOLISTICRETREAT...BERNADETTE@AGAPEHOLISTICTETREATSXM.COM...INFO@AGAPEHOLISTICRETREATSXM.COM WARNING!!!! DANGER!!! DO NOT SEND IN YOUR MONEY!!! Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Cult Organizations: AGAPE HOLISTIC. RETREAT Internet

Aug 18 2015
Lucky Mojo/Staff members Extremely rude, will take your money and if you ask a question, concerning shipping or product information; the answer, go to the website. If you are due a refund a manger comes in at her discresion {this can be as long as a week} to give out refunds. Lot I don't have time to talk to you, go to the webpage. You can't get arefund, you have to wait until the manger comes in. Forestville California Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Cult Organizations: Lucky Mojo/Staff members California

Jul 23 2015
Smart Circle Horizon Media Solutions Liars Fort Myers Florida Nationwide Author: nyc, New York Cult Organizations: Smart Circle Nationwide

Jul 04 2015
Tim Dehaney Relationship Healing Bristol Internet Author: Alabama Cult Organizations: Tim Dehaney Internet

Jul 01 2015
Interface modeling company In the year of 2014, I took my Bessy S, my daughter for modeling and singing and payed $3,456 after that I only received one email for them and that was it until I went to see them and someone told they are no longer there in the address , which location I'm Maryland Gaither road Gathersburg Maryland Author: Gaithersburg , Maryland Cult Organizations: Interface modeling company Gathersburg , Maryland