Services → Funeral Services

Approximately 210 Reports Found

May 20 2016
Edwards-Fentress Burial Assoc. Edwards Funeral Home Burial Policy not as Represented Fort Smith Arkanasa Author: Placentia, California Funeral Services: Edwards-Fentress Burial Assoc. Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Memory-Of.Com Misleading, heartbreaking. False advertising. Rip offs. Criminals. Internet Author: Budd Lake, New Jersey Funeral Services: Memory-Of.Com Internet

Apr 03 2016
Smart Cremations NorthStar Memorial Group Mislleading and pressured sales of pre needed cremations services Rancho Mirage California Author: Arvada, Colorado Funeral Services: Smart Cremations Rancho Mirage, California

Feb 21 2016
New World Accents Elegant Urns - Urngallery on Ebay Engraved urns wrong, and then tortured me to get my money back - No customer service, rude, nasty, hung up on me Moorpark California
Author: Huntington Station, New York Funeral Services: New World Accents Moorpark,

Jan 13 2016
National Cremation Service SCI Corporation Company hired me as an independent contractor, has not provided ANY hot leads in two months Tigard Oregon Author: Cloverdale, Oregon Funeral Services: National Cremation Service Tigard, Oregon

Dec 21 2015
Sky Caskets Mathew Warner Utah Nationwide
Author: Stanwood, Washington Funeral Services: Sky Caskets Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Best Price Casket/North Carolinas Casket Company Terry Stay away from this company Dallas Texas Author: Belmont, North Carolina Funeral Services: Best Price Casket/North Carolinas Casket Company Dallas, Texas

Dec 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers False advertising i.e. free shipping, added sales cost, no customer advocate service, no delivery, no flowers came to my funeral. Scam operation commerce township  Michigan Author: Oak Grove, Minnesota Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express

Nov 15 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers.com 800wesleys.com flowers-nationwide.com flowerdeliveryexpress.com americanfloraldelivery.com wesleyberryflowers.com www.wesleyberryflowers.net wesleyberryflowers.net Wesley Berry Flowers: Scam, fraud and a 20% discount. Internet Author: parkview, Iowa Funeral Services: Wesley Berry Flowers.com Internet

Nov 04 2015
Roller-Owens Funeral Home North Little Rock AR Tried to Steal Flag Didnt Print Memorial Pamplets Didnt Call for Military Honors or Print Obit on Website North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Canute, Oklahoma Funeral Services: Roller-Owens Funeral Home North Little Rock , Arkansas

Oct 13 2015
Globe life insurance Paid for life insurance. Did not pay me for benefits Globe llife acc Author: stafford, Virginia Funeral Services: Globe life insurance Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Sep 09 2015
Best Price Caskets bestpricecaskets.com Unethical, Abusive, and Violates any legitimate company code of conduct. Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Funeral Services: Best Price Caskets Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 12 2015
Purple Shield Canada Purple ShieldAssurant Life of CanadaFamilySide Canada Warning - Don't get ripped off Newmarket Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Funeral Services: Purple Shield Newmarket, Ontario