Services → Funeral Services

Approximately 195 Reports Found

Oct 13 2015
Globe life insurance Paid for life insurance. Did not pay me for benefits Globe llife acc Author: stafford, Virginia Funeral Services: Globe life insurance Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Best price caskets michigan casket etc., discount caskets, low priced caskets, caskets online no city internet company Internet Author: walled lake, Michigan Funeral Services: Best price caskets Internet

Sep 09 2015
Best Price Caskets Unethical, Abusive, and Violates any legitimate company code of conduct. Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Funeral Services: Best Price Caskets Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 12 2015
Purple Shield Canada Purple ShieldAssurant Life of CanadaFamilySide Canada Warning - Don't get ripped off Newmarket Ontario Author: Brampton, Ontario Funeral Services: Purple Shield Newmarket, Ontario

Jun 23 2015
Flower Delivery Express Beware-FDE Commerce Township Michigan Author: CEDAR CREEK, Texas Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Michigan

May 15 2015
12:36 PM Overt Predatory Leeches...who hid behind the Internet. Michigan Author: Odessa, Texas Funeral Services: Internet

May 09 2015
Flower Delivery Express Slammed with overcharges, flowers not delivered Internet Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Internet

May 07 2015
Flower Delivery Express AKA Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Flowers Never Delivered Commerce Township Michigan Author: Alabama Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Commerce Township, Michigan

Mar 24 2015
12:58 PM NEVER DELIVERED Internet Author: Texas Funeral Services: Internet

Mar 07 2015
Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage Used my Beliefs as Minster to sell me a Policy and would not answer how he got my info San Ysidro Nationwide
Author: San Ysidro, California Funeral Services: Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage Nationwide

Feb 25 2015
Geib Funeral Homes, Linn-Hert-Geib Funeral Home Shysters, hucksters, Re writes signed contracts, then sues wrong person. New Philadelphia, Dover Ohio Author: Dover, Ohio Funeral Services: Geib Funeral Homes New Philadelphia, Ohio
13, Report #1196045

Dec 17 2014
smart cremation very pushy rancho mirage California Author: yucca valley, California Funeral Services: smart cremation rancho mirage, California
14, Report #1194853

Dec 11 2014
Rabbi Inwin Wiener beware selfish money hungry phoenix arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Funeral Services: Rabbi Inwin Wiener Internet
15, Report #1190358

Nov 20 2014
Evergreen Washelli Funeral Cemetery Bait and Switch Seattle Washington Author: Loganville, Georgia Funeral Services: Evergreen Washelli Seattle, Washington

Oct 17 2014
Walker Memory Gardens Terrell Manasco liar, thief, rip-off, scam, bait and switch Jasper Alabama
Author: Jasper, Alabama Funeral Services: Walker Memory Gardens Jasper, Alabama

Aug 17 2014
05:19 PM They failed twice and turned to be really unreliable company Dallas,  Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Funeral Services: Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Nickerson Bourne Funeral Home SCIAdam Walker Terrible service at exorbitant prices staffed by immoral people who are systematic liars. Sandwich Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Funeral Services: Nickerson Bourne Funeral Home Sandwich, Massachusetts