Community → Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses

Approximately 86 Reports Found

Oct 13 2014
Individual on Subway aka Minister Dockery of House Of Hope .com asking for donations to help stop kids from purchasing K2 or "Daze" in local stores. New York City New York Author: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Minister Dockery New York City, New York

Mar 01 2015
Ramon ortiz aka Raymond ortiz devino aka Ray STOLEN VALOR/ WANNABE MAFIOSO/ DEPUTY CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF HOMELESS/PSYCHIATRIST Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Ramon ortiz Bronx, New York

Aug 19 2014
Roseville Home Start Took all my money, and treated me like a second class citizen Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Roseville Home Start Roseville, California

Jul 31 2014
Deborah Zuckerman Dl Zuckerman, Debbie Zuckerman Running Illegal rooming house Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Deborah Zuckerman Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 11 2014
Royal Isles Jackson Square Slumlords, Complex, Rental, Do Not Move In, Save Your Money on Rental Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Royal Isles Orlando, Florida

Mar 23 2014
TH Services Ms. Lewis Ms. White criminal enterprise ebt fraud housing fraud lie lies liars East Dominguez Hills California Author: West Los Angeles, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: TH Services East Dominguez Hills, California

Mar 22 2014
One Last Chance Halfway One Last Chance, OLC Dishonest thieves with terrible business ethics. They only care about money, not their clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: One Last Chance Halfway Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 11 2014
Wendell McNeil, b/m DOB: (((REDACTED))) 1964 Fatcat McNeil, Garfield (has Garfield character tattooed left arm) Exploitation of disabled and vulnerable individuals for money and/or place to stay Charleston, Goose Creek South Carolina
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Wendell McNeil, b/m DOB: 10/16/1964 Charleston, Goose Creek, South Carolina

Feb 14 2014
Galesburg Rescue Mission Don't recommend Galesburg Illinois Author: Galesburg, Illinois Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Galesburg Rescue Mission Galesburg, Illinois

Feb 10 2014
El Shaddai Child Rescue El Shaddai Street Child Rescue, Matthew Kurian, Pastor Matthew Kurian, ChildRescue.net, Street Child Rescue, El Shaddai Street Child REscue Deceitful, Irresponsible, Dishonest, Cheating, Personal Interest Assagoa Goa
Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: El Shaddai Child Rescue Assagoa, Select State/Province

Jan 20 2014
Rob Hoffman Ripped me off for $300 palm springs California Author: PALM DESERT, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Rob Hoffman palm springs, California

Jun 11 2015
Rooming Inc/Elijah Brown SCAM ARTIST!!!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Rooming Inc/Elijah Brown Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 27 2014
Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Suzanne Lord I trusted this woman and explained I was homeless and needed temporary housing for me and my two boys...I borrowed the money from my mon for a security deposit $900, but I couldnt come up with the first months rent the following day so she kept my $900!?! I asked her for it very nicely she said I would recieve something in the mail and I never did...when I handed her the money she said she would text me a reciept and she never did ...please dont fall into her trap ...I forgive her for she knows not what she is doing Trappe Pennsylvania Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Suzanne Lord Wild Eyed Visionaries LLC 610-613-6215 Trappe, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2013
RICHARD VONZUTEL CON-MAN LIAR MOLESTER escondido california Author: burbank, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: RICHARD VONZUTEL Select State/Province

Jul 02 2013
uturn recovery AKA u-turn recovery, carlos and edith u-turn halfway house ripped off clients deposits through me out and kept my deposit delray bch. Florida Author: delray bch, Florida Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: uturn recovery delray bch., Florida

Jun 25 2013
Homestart Inc AKA Michelle Curtis This company took me and my family in as a homeless shelter and kicked us out 3 days later after stealing over $400 from us. It has been almost 4 months and they will not give it back. They call CPS and the cops after putting us on the streets with not even a dime of the money we gave them. We cannot even talk to them or they say we threaten them so they will not have to give our money back. Roseville California Author: Carmichael, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Homestart Inc Roseville , California

May 30 2013
Beckie Wach ,Salvation Army Mabee Center Commander, Allows ABUSE of Shelter Residents By Security! Worst Shelter in the World! Better to Sleep on Streets! Fort Worth Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Beckie Wach Fort Worth, Texas