Stores → Rental Stores

Approximately 768 Reports Found

Jul 19 2014
Enterprise car rental Consumer beware Nationwide Author: Chula vista, California Rental Stores: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Sunbelt Rentals Warning Scam Alert Sun Belt Rentals Oakland Park Florida Author: West Palm Beach , Florida Rental Stores: Sunbelt Rentals Wilton Manors, Florida

3, Report #1161987

Jul 14 2014
NET FIRST RIP OFF, NOT A CREDIT CARD. IS A CREDIT ACCOUNT FOR A WEBSITE THAT SELLS GARBAGE. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Rental Stores: NET FIRST Internet

Jul 08 2014
LEDS Inc. We had Premiere Global Market, Chris Eckhart, ceate a webstore for $225. Waseca Minnesota Author: Waseca, Minnesota Rental Stores: LEDS Inc. Waseca, Minnesota

Jun 11 2014
Regus Gabe Regalado, Mark Dixon, Curt Dominic Regalado told me that the contract I was signing required two months notice (I paid more than two months deposit). He had me sign it and never gave me a copy of it. He altered the contract afterwards to a yearly rental agreement without my knowledge or agreement so he could collect his full rental commission. Now the company has turned it over to collection for nearly $9,700.00 even though I gave them over 2 months notice of vacancy and they kept the full amount of my deposit $2,600.00. They collected rent in advance so I was paid up through April 30, 2014, giving them two months notice on April 20, 2014 by certified mail. Campbell California Author: Salinas, California Rental Stores: Regus Campbell, California

May 14 2014
Aaron's Aaron's Sales An LeaseAaron's Inc.Aaron's Rental Employees... Don't Get Hurt At Aaron's... Aaron's Will Try To Get Rid Of You! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Rental Stores: Aaron's Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 06 2014
Party Max Ripoff Did Recevice None Of My Items Ordered From Them Ordered BackIn Febuary And a The Didn't Even a Give Me My Stuff They Zhad Closed a There Store a Down And Wenr Out Of Business I Totally Got Ripoff And Won't My Money Back Boardman Ohio Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Rental Stores: Party Max Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Aarons arons Unethical and Rude company Lewisville Texas Author: Denton, Texas Rental Stores: Aarons Lewisville, Texas

May 12 2014
Sneaky Pete Holsters Non-existant Customer Service and NO PHONE NUMBER Brookhaven New York Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Rental Stores: Sneaky Pete Holsters Brookhaven, New York

Mar 31 2014
Northside Tool Rental They lie about their pricing and don't tell you everything you will be charged for. Doraville Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Rental Stores: Northside Tool Rental Doraville, Georgia

Mar 16 2014
Aaron's Aaron's WILL NOT work with you, even when there is a Death in the Family. Pathetic is you ask me! Mineral Wells Texas Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Rental Stores: Aaron's Mineral Wells, Texas

Mar 12 2014
BRENDA W NEAL BRENDA NEAL BLACKSBURG South Carolina Author: BLACKSBURG, South Carolina Rental Stores: BRENDA W NEAL BLACKSBURG, South Carolina

Mar 07 2014
aarons rental continues to call you about a bill and you have talked to a sales rep two times already in one day then they call people behind your back to harrass you and your family bad bad bad they do not commuacate with in there staff to let them know you have talked to a sales rep already iowa city iowa Author: coralville iowa, Iowa Rental Stores: aarons rental iowa city iowa, Iowa

Feb 17 2014
Aaron's: Lease to Own Furniture, Computers, Electronics, Appliances gm josh disgusted lawrence Massachusetts Author: lawrence, Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's: Lease to Own Furniture, Computers, Electronics, Appliances lawrence , Massachusetts

Feb 13 2014
buddies furniture they went into my bank account withput my permission and with drew my money.the district manager did it. I asked how they had my bank account I was told whwn I paid them from my debit card they keep your card number on file. this is terrible.they commetted fraud.they broke the law. holly hill Florida Author: ormond beach, Florida Rental Stores: buddies furniture holly hill, Florida

Feb 07 2014
myrentking.com rentkingfacebook.com/myrentkingwww.myrentking.comhttp://www.pinterest.com/rentkingpinterest.com/rentking/http://vimeo.com/65081720 Fraud, Runs Credit Cards Without Your Consent, False Advertisement, Harassing, Cheap Furniture, Claims to give you new furniture but you never get it Bradenton Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Rental Stores: myrentking.com Bradenton, Florida

17, Report #1120353

Feb 02 2014
RENT-a-CENTER repairs not being made, and merchandise has been sold CARRBORO North Carolina Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Rental Stores: RENT-a-CENTER CARRBORO, North Carolina

18, Report #1119548

Jan 30 2014
aarons sales & leasing 13 month contract turned into 43 month contract fayetteville Arkansas Author: farmington, Arkansas Rental Stores: aarons sales & leasing fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 23 2014
Redbox Charged my credit card for entire retail cost after I returned the dvd's!!! California Author: los angeles, California Rental Stores: Redbox Select State/Province

surplus