Stores → Rental Stores

Approximately 759 Reports Found

Apr 15 2014
Party Max Ripoff Did Recevice None Of My Items Ordered From Them Ordered BackIn Febuary And a The Didn't Even a Give Me My Stuff They Zhad Closed a There Store a Down And Wenr Out Of Business I Totally Got Ripoff And Won't My Money Back Boardman Ohio Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Rental Stores: Party Max Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Aarons arons Unethical and Rude company Lewisville Texas Author: Denton, Texas Rental Stores: Aarons Lewisville, Texas

Apr 03 2014
Sneaky Pete Holsters Non-existant Customer Service and NO PHONE NUMBER Brookhaven New York Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Rental Stores: Sneaky Pete Holsters Brookhaven, New York

Mar 31 2014
Northside Tool Rental They lie about their pricing and don't tell you everything you will be charged for. Doraville Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Rental Stores: Northside Tool Rental Doraville, Georgia

Mar 16 2014
Aaron's Aaron's WILL NOT work with you, even when there is a Death in the Family. Pathetic is you ask me! Mineral Wells Texas Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Rental Stores: Aaron's Mineral Wells, Texas

Mar 12 2014
BRENDA W NEAL BRENDA NEAL BLACKSBURG South Carolina Author: BLACKSBURG, South Carolina Rental Stores: BRENDA W NEAL BLACKSBURG, South Carolina

Mar 07 2014
aarons rental continues to call you about a bill and you have talked to a sales rep two times already in one day then they call people behind your back to harrass you and your family bad bad bad they do not commuacate with in there staff to let them know you have talked to a sales rep already iowa city iowa Author: coralville iowa, Iowa Rental Stores: aarons rental iowa city iowa, Iowa

Feb 17 2014
Aaron's: Lease to Own Furniture, Computers, Electronics, Appliances gm josh disgusted lawrence Massachusetts Author: lawrence, Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's: Lease to Own Furniture, Computers, Electronics, Appliances lawrence , Massachusetts

Feb 13 2014
buddies furniture they went into my bank account withput my permission and with drew my money.the district manager did it. I asked how they had my bank account I was told whwn I paid them from my debit card they keep your card number on file. this is terrible.they commetted fraud.they broke the law. holly hill Florida Author: ormond beach, Florida Rental Stores: buddies furniture holly hill, Florida

Feb 07 2014
myrentking.com rentkingfacebook.com/myrentkingwww.myrentking.comhttp://www.pinterest.com/rentkingpinterest.com/rentking/http://vimeo.com/65081720 Fraud, Runs Credit Cards Without Your Consent, False Advertisement, Harassing, Cheap Furniture, Claims to give you new furniture but you never get it Bradenton Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Rental Stores: myrentking.com Bradenton, Florida

11, Report #1120353

Feb 02 2014
RENT-a-CENTER repairs not being made, and merchandise has been sold CARRBORO North Carolina Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Rental Stores: RENT-a-CENTER CARRBORO, North Carolina

12, Report #1119548

Jan 30 2014
aarons sales & leasing 13 month contract turned into 43 month contract fayetteville Arkansas Author: farmington, Arkansas Rental Stores: aarons sales & leasing fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 23 2014
Redbox Charged my credit card for entire retail cost after I returned the dvd's!!! California Author: los angeles, California Rental Stores: Redbox Select State/Province

Jan 16 2014
Rent-A-Center The Manager, Jeff, and his entire staff, and the District Manager from their home office. Completely ignored every customer service issue we had. Salisbury Maryland Author: Salisbury, Maryland Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center Salisbury, Maryland

Dec 26 2013
aarons rentals was not new like they said after 4 months the washer transmission went out the repair man said it was all rusty and it was not new now its been 2 yrs and the washer is totally gone don't work at all everett Washington Author: Everett, Washington Rental Stores: aarons rentals everett, Washington

Dec 12 2013
Tristaza no address was given told me to pay thur Amazon, so I did 50.00 and never received anything Internet Author: Sheridan, Arkansas Rental Stores: Tristaza Select State/Province

Dec 12 2013
Rent A Center Manager Gail Rent A Center Harrassement. Including excessive phone calls and unannounced home stalking Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Rental Stores: Rent A Center Colorado Springs , Colorado

Dec 07 2013
Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pa location I needed a couch for Thanksgiving weekend, due to guests coming. I contacted the store in DuBois, Pa. .......This was the first time and the last time I will ever use any of your stores again! First we picked a sectional for 29.99 a week(only needed for 1 week, but was told it has to be a 2 week charge.). Then we see a couch and love seat for 26.99 a week. We picked the couch and love seat, to save a few bucks. Well I still got charged the 29.99 a week. I needed something so didn't argue at the store. I was going to let it all go, untill today(12-7-13). Just got a call that a payment was due. They knew it was only 11 days I would have their property. Sales guy said he charged me for 12 days, but they were picking it up in 11 days. The love seat has 12-15 burn marks, which were documented, plus some rips/tears. Planned on covering the furniture anyway. ..... Long story short, I don't like being ripped off. I thought con men went to prison, or were in prison at 1 time. I doubt this will go anywhere, but i assure you, I will tell anyone and everyone not to ever use rent-a-center! Ripoffreport.com is a site that will hear from me on this matter also. Be stand up people and I would treat you like that, but when I feel ripped off, I will let all I can know how u abuse people and charge over what tag item was.....I knew when the total came to 58.55 I was being ripped off. Your sales guy was all talk and ripoff actions followed. Now they say they will pick the furniture up tuesday(12-10-13). I better not get an attitude when they come to pick up your burn mark and tore/ripped furniture. ........ David Palmer, 1 very unsatisfied customer! ps. optional liability damage waiver for 3.85 for burn marked and tore furniture. I wouldn't pay 100.00 to buy/own this set and yet you put on your sales floor, really! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: clrfld, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2013
Aarons Rent to Own Harassment and Rip Off Concord North Carolina Author: Mt. Pleasant, North Carolina Rental Stores: Aarons Rent to Own Concord, North Carolina

Nov 26 2013
Buddy's Home Furnishings Damaged front door getting refrigerator out and won't replace it or even talk about replacing it. Moultrie Georgia
Author: Norman Park, Georgia Rental Stores: Buddy's Home Furnishings Moultrie, Georgia

Nov 18 2013
RAC Acceptance RAC RAC IS A RIPOFF....BETTER TO WAIT TO BUILD CREDIT OR PURCHASE OUTRIGHT Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Rental Stores: RAC Acceptance Charlotte, North Carolina