Stores → Rental Stores

Approximately 776 Reports Found

Oct 22 2014
Rent A Center RAC STALKED me, deff not in the contract Milford Ohio Author: milford, Ohio Rental Stores: Rent A Center Milford, Ohio

Oct 07 2014
Penske Truck Rental TOW DOLLY From Southern Pines to Paducah NC TO KY
Author: Raeford, North Carolina Rental Stores: Penske Truck Rental Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Lebakkens Scam,harassing DONT deal with these people Appleton Wisconsin Author: Appleton , Wisconsin Rental Stores: Lebakkens Appleton , Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
ecampus charged me for not returning the WRONG book they sent me Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Rental Stores: ecampus Internet

Sep 16 2014
Rent A Center Sean and the entire staff of the Prater Way Store in Sparks, Nevada Bed Bug Infestation Denied Sparks Nevada Author: Somewhere, Nevada Rental Stores: Rent A Center Sparks, Nevada

Aug 16 2014
rent-a-center RAC crooks wabash Nationwide Author: wabash, Indiana Rental Stores: rent-a-center Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
Amazon.com Apex Media Textbook rental scam. Amazon rented textbook to my daughter. This used book had a damaged cover, but thought that was ok because it was used. When we sent the book back, it was rejected as unacceptable condition and I was charged more than the cost of a new book! The condition of the book never changed while my daughter had the book. This company is ripping off thousands of college students. Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Rental Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Sears Sears started a home improvement job in March and my house is a mess the material are not the material the salesperson put in the computer I still have not received a writing contract from sear and they refuse to fix the mess in my home. I have deal with False advertising misleading and cheap material unfinished job. Garland Texas Author: Grand Praire, Texas Rental Stores: Sears Garland , Texas

Jul 19 2014
Enterprise car rental Consumer beware Nationwide Author: Chula vista, California Rental Stores: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Sunbelt Rentals Warning Scam Alert Sun Belt Rentals Oakland Park Florida Author: West Palm Beach , Florida Rental Stores: Sunbelt Rentals Wilton Manors, Florida

11, Report #1161987

Jul 14 2014
NET FIRST RIP OFF, NOT A CREDIT CARD. IS A CREDIT ACCOUNT FOR A WEBSITE THAT SELLS GARBAGE. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Rental Stores: NET FIRST Internet

Jul 08 2014
LEDS Inc. We had Premiere Global Market, Chris Eckhart, ceate a webstore for $225. Waseca Minnesota Author: Waseca, Minnesota Rental Stores: LEDS Inc. Waseca, Minnesota

Jun 11 2014
Regus Gabe Regalado, Mark Dixon, Curt Dominic Regalado told me that the contract I was signing required two months notice (I paid more than two months deposit). He had me sign it and never gave me a copy of it. He altered the contract afterwards to a yearly rental agreement without my knowledge or agreement so he could collect his full rental commission. Now the company has turned it over to collection for nearly $9,700.00 even though I gave them over 2 months notice of vacancy and they kept the full amount of my deposit $2,600.00. They collected rent in advance so I was paid up through April 30, 2014, giving them two months notice on April 20, 2014 by certified mail. Campbell California Author: Salinas, California Rental Stores: Regus Campbell, California

May 14 2014
Aaron's Aaron's Sales An LeaseAaron's Inc.Aaron's Rental Employees... Don't Get Hurt At Aaron's... Aaron's Will Try To Get Rid Of You! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Rental Stores: Aaron's Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 06 2014
Party Max Ripoff Did Recevice None Of My Items Ordered From Them Ordered BackIn Febuary And a The Didn't Even a Give Me My Stuff They Zhad Closed a There Store a Down And Wenr Out Of Business I Totally Got Ripoff And Won't My Money Back Boardman Ohio Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Rental Stores: Party Max Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Aarons arons Unethical and Rude company Lewisville Texas Author: Denton, Texas Rental Stores: Aarons Lewisville, Texas

May 12 2014
Sneaky Pete Holsters Non-existant Customer Service and NO PHONE NUMBER Brookhaven New York Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Rental Stores: Sneaky Pete Holsters Brookhaven, New York

Mar 31 2014
Northside Tool Rental They lie about their pricing and don't tell you everything you will be charged for. Doraville Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Rental Stores: Northside Tool Rental Doraville, Georgia

Mar 16 2014
Aaron's Aaron's WILL NOT work with you, even when there is a Death in the Family. Pathetic is you ask me! Mineral Wells Texas Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Rental Stores: Aaron's Mineral Wells, Texas

Mar 12 2014
BRENDA W NEAL BRENDA NEAL BLACKSBURG South Carolina Author: BLACKSBURG, South Carolina Rental Stores: BRENDA W NEAL BLACKSBURG, South Carolina

Mar 07 2014
aarons rental continues to call you about a bill and you have talked to a sales rep two times already in one day then they call people behind your back to harrass you and your family bad bad bad they do not commuacate with in there staff to let them know you have talked to a sales rep already iowa city iowa Author: coralville iowa, Iowa Rental Stores: aarons rental iowa city iowa, Iowa