Stores → Rental Stores

Approximately 771 Reports Found

26, Report #1120353

Feb 02 2014
RENT-a-CENTER repairs not being made, and merchandise has been sold CARRBORO North Carolina Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Rental Stores: RENT-a-CENTER CARRBORO, North Carolina

27, Report #1119548

Jan 30 2014
aarons sales & leasing 13 month contract turned into 43 month contract fayetteville Arkansas Author: farmington, Arkansas Rental Stores: aarons sales & leasing fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 23 2014
Redbox Charged my credit card for entire retail cost after I returned the dvd's!!! California Author: los angeles, California Rental Stores: Redbox Select State/Province

Jan 16 2014
Rent-A-Center The Manager, Jeff, and his entire staff, and the District Manager from their home office. Completely ignored every customer service issue we had. Salisbury Maryland Author: Salisbury, Maryland Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center Salisbury, Maryland

Dec 26 2013
aarons rentals was not new like they said after 4 months the washer transmission went out the repair man said it was all rusty and it was not new now its been 2 yrs and the washer is totally gone don't work at all everett Washington Author: Everett, Washington Rental Stores: aarons rentals everett, Washington

Dec 12 2013
Tristaza no address was given told me to pay thur Amazon, so I did 50.00 and never received anything Internet Author: Sheridan, Arkansas Rental Stores: Tristaza Select State/Province

Dec 12 2013
Rent A Center Manager Gail Rent A Center Harrassement. Including excessive phone calls and unannounced home stalking Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Rental Stores: Rent A Center Colorado Springs , Colorado

Dec 07 2013
Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pa location I needed a couch for Thanksgiving weekend, due to guests coming. I contacted the store in DuBois, Pa. .......This was the first time and the last time I will ever use any of your stores again! First we picked a sectional for 29.99 a week(only needed for 1 week, but was told it has to be a 2 week charge.). Then we see a couch and love seat for 26.99 a week. We picked the couch and love seat, to save a few bucks. Well I still got charged the 29.99 a week. I needed something so didn't argue at the store. I was going to let it all go, untill today(12-7-13). Just got a call that a payment was due. They knew it was only 11 days I would have their property. Sales guy said he charged me for 12 days, but they were picking it up in 11 days. The love seat has 12-15 burn marks, which were documented, plus some rips/tears. Planned on covering the furniture anyway. ..... Long story short, I don't like being ripped off. I thought con men went to prison, or were in prison at 1 time. I doubt this will go anywhere, but i assure you, I will tell anyone and everyone not to ever use rent-a-center! Ripoffreport.com is a site that will hear from me on this matter also. Be stand up people and I would treat you like that, but when I feel ripped off, I will let all I can know how u abuse people and charge over what tag item was.....I knew when the total came to 58.55 I was being ripped off. Your sales guy was all talk and ripoff actions followed. Now they say they will pick the furniture up tuesday(12-10-13). I better not get an attitude when they come to pick up your burn mark and tore/ripped furniture. ........ David Palmer, 1 very unsatisfied customer! ps. optional liability damage waiver for 3.85 for burn marked and tore furniture. I wouldn't pay 100.00 to buy/own this set and yet you put on your sales floor, really! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: clrfld, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2013
Aarons Rent to Own Harassment and Rip Off Concord North Carolina Author: Mt. Pleasant, North Carolina Rental Stores: Aarons Rent to Own Concord, North Carolina

Nov 26 2013
Buddy's Home Furnishings Damaged front door getting refrigerator out and won't replace it or even talk about replacing it. Moultrie Georgia
Author: Norman Park, Georgia Rental Stores: Buddy's Home Furnishings Moultrie, Georgia

Nov 18 2013
RAC Acceptance RAC RAC IS A RIPOFF....BETTER TO WAIT TO BUILD CREDIT OR PURCHASE OUTRIGHT Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Rental Stores: RAC Acceptance Charlotte, North Carolina

Nov 16 2013
Rent A Center RAC Acceptance Scam, harrassment, police, law Belton Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Rental Stores: Rent A Center Select State/Province

Nov 13 2013
arrons sales and lease you dont really own and protection plan is not reliable springfield Massachusetts Author: springfield, Massachusetts Rental Stores: arrons sales and lease springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 25 2013
RAC Acceptance Charging "rent and tax" before ability to use and enjoy merchandise Springfield Missouri Author: Nixa, Missouri Rental Stores: RAC Acceptance Springfield, Missouri

Oct 15 2013
Duke Realty Barefeet ShoesMax Shoes LLC Manipulating, Liars, Fraud, Thief Owings Mills Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Rental Stores: Duke Realty Owings Mills, Maryland

Oct 25 2013
Aaron's Sales and Leasing at 6901 Dale Mabry Hwy Do not Do not, Do not, Do not purchase anything from this store very rude staff that has the worse customer service I have experienced. I was hung up on by an associate and screamed at on the phone. Go spend your money somewhere else it is not worth it. Tampa Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Rental Stores: Aaron's Sales and Leasing at 6901 Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, Florida

May 03 2014
Aarons Rent & leasing Scam, Rude and dishonest people carmichael California Author: Carmichael, California Rental Stores: Aarons Rent & leasing carmichael, California

Sep 20 2013
Five Point Capital Already OVERPAID A YEAR, after stating intentions, Five Point Capital is stating I owe another year on our three (3) Loans in order to pay off?!?!?! We have a small family business of eight (8) people and Five Point Capital is literally "taking food out of our childrens mouths"! Can anyone HELP!!!! San Diego CA Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Rental Stores: Sophia Ewa Beach, Hawaii

Sep 09 2013
rent a center Laffyette road gave me bed bugs n roached indianapolis Indiana
Author: indianapolis, Indiana Rental Stores: rent a center indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 08 2013
altamonte mall heather kinsel is definately RACIST altamonte springs Florida Author: ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida Rental Stores: ALTAMONTE MALL altamonte springs, Florida

46, Report #1082086

Sep 10 2013
Rent A Center SEXUAL ASSAULT/ DISCRIMINATION OF RACE AND GENDER Aberdeen North Carolina Author: vass, North Carolina Rental Stores: Rent A Center Aberdeen, North Carolina

Aug 14 2013
U-Haul Canada debited me twice but ignores need to refund second debit. Hamilton (for Guelph ON) Ontario Author: Guelph , Ontario Rental Stores: U-Haul Canada Hamilton, Ontario

Aug 04 2013
Rent A Center RAC Debit Card Fraud Galveston Texas Author: Galveston, Texas Rental Stores: Rent A Center Galveston, Texas