Automotive → Motor Vehicle

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Sep 26 2015
roverclassic .com VSB Enterprises Inc. sold me a used isuzu for 5300$ woth 1000$ at the most ....piece of junk staten island New York Author: el paso, Texas Motor Vehicle: roverclassic .com staten island, New York

Sep 26 2015
Dust Old Cars Sales Manager -Steven Underhanded Business Practices Derry NH New Hampshire Author: Whitman, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: Dust Old Cars Derry, New Hampshire

Luiggie Figueroa Colo Robbed my down payment San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Motor Vehicle: Luiggie Figueroa San Antonio, Texas

Sep 25 2015
Hooman Keshtkar Henry Scam Ripoff Scumbag Thief Laguna Niguel California
Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Hooman Keshtkar

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Sep 24 2015
TOKINORI KONO King Pin of Fraud Address 6-18-32 Oizumigakuen-cho, Nerima-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Author: Nairobi, Motor Vehicle: GLOBIZ CO.Ltd. Internet

Sep 21 2015
Global lending services Greenville South Carolina Collection service manager Tara collection services assistant Brian collection services assistant Sam collection services assistant Lester Lies miscommunication deceit 1200 Brookfield Blvd. South Carolina Author: Center point, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Global lending services Greenville South Carolina Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 02 2015
AFNI subrogation falsely accuse son of involvement MVA-debt threatening to report to state department revocation of driver's license- pay debt, falsely accused MVA and theft of vehicle Bloomington Illinois Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: AFNI Internet

Sep 14 2015
Auto Fair Ford. Manchester, New Hampshire Screwed over by Auto Fair Manchester New Hampshire Author: Pelham, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Auto Fair Ford. Manchester, NH Manchester, New Hampshire

Sep 01 2015
Refused refun I was promised a refund of $275 if Autoloss did not recover any money. The agent promised a refund on June 18 but it has never come. Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Motor Vehicle: Ernest Badolato Internet

Aug 30 2015
Morehead Honda Buying Certified Honda Pilot Newburgh New York Author: LeRoy, New York Motor Vehicle: Morehead Honda Newburgh, New York

Aug 26 2015
nj manufacturers auto insurance Insurers beware!!! I had an accident on 3/5/2015. After 10 plus years with NJ Manufacturers I was reared on the parkway while my vehicle was at a complete stop and this insurance lied that my accident was going to arbitration and turned around and paid o Auto insurance abuse west trenton New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: nj manufacturers auto insurance

Aug 26 2015
Westlake Financial Services My car was repo for no reason stated that I broke contract. Car was in shop and repo from there without my knowledge. Los Angeles California Author: Morven, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California