Automotive → Motor Vehicle

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 25 2016
Thomas Bartley Car record email scam on craigslist Internet Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: Thomas Bartley Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

4, Report #1282098

Jan 24 2016
Mega motors Scam alert Nationwide Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Mega motors Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Nick Memmo Halifax Motors....Whitman Wheels, Memmo Towing, Memmo Construction Scam Halifax MA Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: Nick Memmo

Jan 10 2016
Rick claton on the site called letgo.com Internet sell stollen property Letgo.com facebook.com Internet Author: Morongo, California Motor Vehicle: Rick claton on the site called letgo.com banning, California

Jan 09 2016
Brandon Simmons I got ripped off by Brandon and fake eBay Financial Dept. Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Motor Vehicle: Brandon Simmons Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
we finance auto Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery , Alabama Motor Vehicle: we finance auto Montgomery , Alabama

Jan 08 2016
TIMELESS AUTO SALES I Bought This Service On 9/18/15 And As Of Today I Did Not Get Any Calls Or E-mail About My 31 Ford wilkes barre, PA
Author: Miramar, Florida Motor Vehicle: TIMELESS AUTO SALES Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
http://carhistoryforme.com/reports [email protected]?many Listed car on Craig's list, received a text from an interested buyer wanting a car history,asked me to contact this company. He said he would get with me once the history was forwarded to him. Money gone-no report. Area code 347 Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Motor Vehicle: http://carhistoryforme.com/reports Internet

Jan 03 2016
LossValues, Diminished Values of Oregon, Ken Nix, Kenny Paul Nix 100% Money Back Guarantee is a Lie Beaverton Oregon Author: Manor, Texas Motor Vehicle: LossValues, Diminished Values of Oregon Beaverton, Oregon

Dec 23 2015
Car history for me Vin Checked Scam $13 for fake report/possible cc info Internet
Author: Milton, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Car history for me Internet

Dec 18 2015
Stephanie Crocker Scam Auburn Alabama Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Stephanie Crocker Auburn, Alabama

Dec 12 2015
sgt shannon harris shannon harris took $2500.00 for 2001 jeep that does not exist, said he was getting deployed and had to sell it, had fake eBay account set up and fake number with someone helping him. crawford Nebraska Author: gobles, Michigan Motor Vehicle: sgt shannon harris crawford, Nebraska

Dec 11 2015
LookupVIN Vincent Faust craigslist auto scam requesting LookupVIN report- no real interest in car, just want credit card number NH Author: Exeter, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: LookupVIN Internet

Dec 10 2015
lookupVin Fake car report purchase lowell Internet Author: Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: lookupVin Internet